OLA39 SW of Aukmul Progressive Jackpot

It looks to me like the Jackpot shoud be up to 4712 peds now :lolup:

Mob update: Settings are just about complete with atrox/atrax at alpha-stalker.

Also the LA is now part of BIG Industries events so check out more information here: http://www.entropialife.com/apps.aspx?ETM=launchApp&AID=5 Yes that's right you can now do weekly grinder, monthly progressive HSL and a chance of hitting a jackpot with every global! And at the same time every global earns you BIG reward points :eyecrazy:

Jackpot prize pool is now 4712 :cool:

Register: ippo minerguyfin finitto

Register: Crashed Bobbazz Stalker

Narfi is busy so might take him some time to update this thread but I'll try to update jackpot prize pool each day and will be watching for any winners.

Just to clarify once you guys registered posting in this thread you'll qualify for jackpot. Don't have to wait till Narfi posts your name in thread. And of course for BIG events/rewards you need to register on EntropiaLife ;)

Last edited:
Register: dexus dex dexilur

66ped added to the Pool and no winners for the 22nd
72ped added to the Pool and no winners for the 23rd
30ped added to the Pool and no winners for the 24th
90ped added to the Pool and no winners for the 25th
90ped added to the Pool and no winners for the 26th
132ped added to the Pool and no winners for the 27th
192ped added to the Pool and no winners for the 28th

Prize Pool is now 4904ped

We are now a Partner LandArea with BIG Industries. That means that any global on OLA39 qualifies for all BIG events. They include weekly grinder, monthly HSL progressive and of course reward points for every global! Make sure to register for all these events by following the link below.

Register For the BIG Events!

This will be the last day we award 6ped per global to our own Jackpot pool, starting tomorrow each global will add 4ped to our Jackpot pool but has the added benefit of being eligible to all the BIG events as well.

We feel that this is a great way to add to the fun of hunting on OLA39 as well as allowing for more ways for you to win!

Looks like we have a winner!!!

Congrats Dmatrix!!!

Good thing you decided to register for the event today :yay:

+ rep for d. nice shooting and big gratz :)

102ped added to the Pool for the 29th

Prize Pool is now 5006ped

Looks like we have a winner!!!

Congrats Dmatrix!!!

Good thing you decided to register for the event today :yay:

Yes indeed! We have a winner! :)

The winning number for the 29th was,
Mon, Sep 29, 2014 092

And Dmatrix got a global that size,
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo Agents of Entropy Atrox Old Alpha 92 PED Mon, 29 Sep 2014 10:21:31

Congrats!!!

As per the rules a winning global of 92ped earns you 10% of the Jackpot pool which is currently 5006ped.
Your winnings are 500.60ped
Please contact Jag, Big Red, or myself to claim your prize :)

Prize Pool is now 4506ped (rounded up)

Thanks guys this was unexpected! Im glad i signed up and made a visit to your LA :D

GZ Dmatrix, perfect timing!

:)

Register: Lady Nadie Hawke

Register

Gloria GoNi Nicestyle

68ped added to the Pool and no winners for the 30th
192ped added to the Pool and no winners for the 1st

Prize Pool is now 4766ped

Sign me up: Phillip TheTank J-Fry

Team: Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com

Sign me up: Johnson Theragra Knewb

registration

Please register. Jack Wuzi Daniels. I thought l was automatically registered by joining all Big Industries events.

Please register. Jack Wuzi Daniels. I thought l was automatically registered by joining all Big Industries events.

The OLA39 progressive jackpot is seperate from the BIG events. You can register for the progressive jackpot and not participate in the BIG events or vise versa.

Sign me up: Phillip TheTank J-Fry

Team: Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com

Your name is registered :)
The team name was already Registered by Big Red Machine so when hunting under that name be sure to let him know if any of your globals qualify for prizes as they will be paid out through him.

Sign me up: Johnson Theragra Knewb

Done :)

And like Farmer said, We are running our own Jackpot event here in this thread, but also paying BIG to be included in all of their events, so you need to register separately for each. (one is managed by us, one is managed by BIG Industries and Entropia Life)

48ped added to the Pool and no winners for the 2nd

Prize Pool is now 4814ped

Done

Quote Originally Posted by sighlentz View Post
Registered

And like Farmer said, We are running our own Jackpot event here in this thread, but also paying BIG to be included in all of their events, so you need to register separately for each. (one is managed by us, one is managed by BIG Industries and Entropia Life)

Good to know and thanks for signing me up

!register NBK ON TROX
team

Done :)

28ped added to the Pool and no winners for the 3rd
172ped added to the Pool and no winners for the 4th
104ped added to the Pool and no winners for the 5th

Prize Pool is now 5118ped

You can watch the pool size grow @ OLA39 on days I am not able to update here :)

Can't remember if I registered so register RyaN RyRy KirK

Back