Unable to download

kingofaces

Stalker
Tony KingofAces Hans
I recently decided to reinstall EU, but I'm currently sitting with the client loader open downloading "required content", but I'm only getting download speeds of about 1-3kB a second. Normally I'd be sitting around 0.5 to 1 MB/second. I checked my internet speed, and I'm consistently getting 7-10Mb/s, but for some reason I'm getting next to nothing when trying to download Entropia content. This hasn't been an issue in the past at all. The client loader also seems to be much slower than normal and occasionally freezes before actually bringing up the client loader page. Any ideas on things to check out before I start bugging support for solutions? Thanks.

Maybe its because of your Firewall/Virusscanner?

Do you use any?

It could be your ISP, the one I'm using at work has similar issues with Microsoft and Oracle so when I'm downloading files I do it at home or on my other site where the ISP is different.

Maybe its because of your Firewall/Virusscanner?

Do you use any?

That did it. I disabled Ad-Aware while I was downloading and everything is chugging along just fine now. Never had that issue with it before when I had it previously installed. Thanks.

Back