ATH: Ath eomon 71,399 ped omg!!!

Came home and could see the video, awesome lol!! :D

The excitement you guys expressed when you got this ATH almost brought me to tears.
Big Gratz. Hope yall have lots of fun with your new PED.

Well taco will cycle it all on zombie kongs and stig will spend it on male hookers. :D

And let's face it... you wouldn't have gotten that hof without thr body stocking I got for theprofit.

Tits for hofs yo. :)

I can't even breathe right now. My friend and I were out hunting...we both run out of ammo a few mobs before this, but I kept saying "one more, one more" and we were using our swords for them...finally, just about to quit the hunt, I drag one more and we kill it for what seemed like 3 minutes with our little swords. (Shagadi Disintegration for me, Stig used the Kulokhar Glacier Sword)

I still can't believe it!

Stig streamed it and we will both sound like idiots on TS, but I will link it here when I get the link.
Thanks to healers Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker, and Blood Star Raven, too!

I fucking LOVE this game!!!

Also, for the record, I evened out the loot for Stig, because he died, because I always do that to make sure the teams are fair.

Epic! Now can I have your RT apartment? ;)

Well I uploaded it to youtube if anyone is having problems with Twitch.

Please pinch me :eyecrazy:

OMG OMG, this is so epic, we gotta make this one go Viral, I can here the techno beat "WE D1D it WITH SWORDS, VIKINGS we are VIKINGS"
Really funny when you call your friend as well in the background in the end, "I've been up all night hunting..."

Epic! Now can I have your RT apartment? ;)

OMG OMG, this is so epic, we gotta make this one go Viral, I can here the techno beat "WE D1D it WITH SWORDS, VIKINGS we are VIKINGS"
Really funny when you call your friend as well in the background in the end, "I've been up all night hunting..."

I would love to see that!

Thats awesome, giant grtz!

I love the stream convo, "one more and then im quiting this game for ever", "We did it with swords", "We did it like vikings" absolutely priceless video :D.

hahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaha best video ever. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is there a link or a list somewhere, where you can view what the all time high records are for each creature?:scratch2:

Awesome loot!

Gratz to possibly my favourite Ava name in the entire game ;)

Ff

Best narrated stream in the history of EU...."we did it like Vikings, with swords"....love it...funny stuff.

Huge congratulations.

Rick

Dude that is so great! thanks for sharing the post - I love how excited you all are, and then AGAIN once you realize it's ATH.
I'm glad you are so happy!

TACO rulez

Top 40 Club

The Video is amazing.... The experience was even better. This is every healers dream to fap an ATH. I was well tip for my services more than i expected. Thanks again Taco and Stig.....

BIG GZ!:yay:

The late response was epic, I laughed out loud - I'm almost crying here. Never lose that vid!

Thanks again guys and girls!

Yeah the part where Stig didn't realize it was ATH is best. I didn't even realize Stig thought it was 7.1k at the time because I was so excited because I saw the ATH tag right away. Every time I listen to Stig at that point in the vid where he realizes it, I can't stop laughing. One of the main reason I love hunting with him is cuz he makes me laugh constantly with the funny shit he says. And how he always calls me a retarded noob, and how easy it is to piss him off when he dies (which is a lot more than me :p) Also when he claps for the fappers during the ATH mob, I can't stop laughing either...that was the true essence of Stig :)

Last edited:
THE BEST VIDEO IVE EVER SEEN FOR EU! so glad to see two mates having the best time ever ! this is what dreams are made of! living it large wooooooo !

i smell bromance ;) :beerchug:

Back