ATH: Ath eomon 71,399 ped omg!!!

:rofl: hilarious video! :laugh:

Big gratz guys..

...and you did it with swords!!!!:yay:

omg, congratulations. awesome video loved every second of it. like fucking Vikings!

Fucking hilarious video, your team name from now on has to be 'we did it with swords, like Vikings' :laugh:

All of this happened thanks to the Sultan of Swag :cool:

Huge gz!! :) And maybe a gz to a new level in your prof stand too? ;)

Gratz guys, you're legends :yay:

Best promo for melee amps :D Be fucking vikings, use swords, get ATH.

hahhaha I laughed/loved the ts!

:D fucking brilliant video. huge GZ!!

Huuuge gratz m8! Finaly! :yay:

/Oz

Gz for the ATHOF. Well done, well deserved:)

Grats, now I can't wait to get home so I can play the video with sound :D

Big GZ! :wtg: So much fun to watch...

Aaaaahahahhahahaha gratz vikings best video in this game ever WITH SWORDS!!!!

Thanks everyone, so much, for all the posts!

And, yeah "We did it with SWORDS!" will be our next team names for a while...Stig might not have made it clear, but swords were mostly used on it :)

As someone mentioned earlier, that we were being more un-eco with swords, I hate to admit this, but I wasn't even maxed yet on the Shagadi..so I was only doing like max 55 damage instead of 66, so it was even more uneco than it looked.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Gratz Team :D

I just saw the video!
Hahahaha awesome... I already knew you were funny but that was awesome.

"im out of amo and you tag another one? Great! I hate you Taco"
hahaha

" I got like 1.4k... you got 3 times more" lol
And, yeah "We did it with SWORDS!" will be our next team names for a while...Stig might not have made it clear, but swords were mostly used on it :)

nope he didnt make it clear!
`

Last edited:
Gz. Seems some big payouts today.

Back