ATH: Ath eomon 71,399 ped omg!!!

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
I can't even breathe right now. My friend and I were out hunting...we both run out of ammo a few mobs before this, but I kept saying "one more, one more" and we were using our swords for them...finally, just about to quit the hunt, I drag one more and we kill it for what seemed like 3 minutes with our little swords. (Shagadi Disintegration for me, Stig used the Kulokhar Glacier Sword)

I still can't believe it!

Stig streamed it and we will both sound like idiots on TS, but I will link it here when I get the link.
Thanks to healers Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker, and Blood Star Raven, too!

I fucking LOVE this game!!!

Also, for the record, I evened out the loot for Stig based on damage split for the hunt, because he died, because I always do that to make sure the teams are fair.

Last edited:
Saved for stream

We are editing the stream and we sound so dumb...but it is perfect...it has me rage-quitting on TS to my friend Stig, (which I do once a day usually and we just laugh it off, because he knows I will never quit) then we keep pulling more with looted ammo and a laser gun I keep around for when I run out of BLP and swords because I think oh this might be the one....no this might be the one...no this might be it...then Stig is whining about me pulling them, and I say, "come on dude, it might be 100k" Then Stig thought it was only 7.1k for like a whole minute...

This is going to be embarrassing...but I want to share it for the few cool people that aren't going to get all pissy and jealous and make fun of us...it will be fun to watch...

ok heres the vid:

http://www.twitch.tv/stigvig/c/4626528

Last edited:
gratz to you guys, looks like all the moaning about loot etc has finally paid off for you! very happy to see you get something awsome back after all the years and deposits you have made!:wtg::wtg:

enjoy the peds man!

regards,

PW

1 eye oil and 3 thyroid, what's the point in hunting big mobs? oh, there's a bit of spleen too.

aparently you have to play on low resolution to get ATH :laugh:
gratz and waiting for that video

GZ :) Looks like i have to do more complaining threads again also ! :yay::yay::yay:

I can't even breathe right now. My friend and I were out hunting...we both run out of ammo a few mobs before this, but I kept saying "one more, one more" and we were using our swords for them...finally, just about to quit the hunt, I drag one more and we kill it for 3 minutes with our little swords. (Shagadi Disintegration for me, Stig used the Kulokhar Glacier Sword)

I still can't believe it!

Stig streamed it and we will both sound like idiots on TS, but I will link it here when I get the link.
Thanks to healers Chantra TheProfit, and Blood Star Raven, too!

I fucking LOVE this game!!!

Grats Taco, very well deserved!

Glad you got that ath :)

gratz to you guys, looks like all the moaning about loot etc has finally paid off for you! very happy to see you get something awsome back after all the years and deposits you have made!:wtg::wtg:

enjoy the peds man!

regards,

PW

It wasn't the moaning...you know that :) It was the other thing you mentioned....the endless deposits!!!

There's no personal lootpool!

There's no personal lootpool? :scratch2:

O well whatever, gratzz!!! I'm happy u got it! :)

Gratz, atleast we do have a eomon ATH this year :)

Saved for stream

We are editing the stream and we sound so dumb...but it is perfect...it has me rage-quitting on TS to my friend Stig, (which I do once a day usually and we just laugh it off, because he knows I will never quit) then we keep pulling more with swords because I think oh this might be the one....no this might be the one...no this might be it...then Stig is whining about me pulling them, and I say, "come on dude, it might be 100k" Then Stig thought it was only 7.1k for like a whole minute...

This is going to be embarrassing...but I want to share it for the few cool people that aren't going to get all pissy and jealous and make fun of us...it will be fun to watch...

http://www.twitch.tv/stigvig/c/4626528

best EU promotional video :laugh:
Put it on TV and tomoroy MA server will crush from the new players :laugh:
"WE did it with swords " :laugh:

Amazing loot!!! Congratzzz guys:)) finnaly you found the right mob?:yay:

best EU promotional video :laugh:

My thoughts exactly. A far cry from the insipid press releases Mindark and that PR company are publishing every 6 months or so.

Big grats to you guys!

GZ to both of u !

and MA... u have to hide it better when u manually select ppl for an ATH :)

i had Stigvig in my "Nearby" List since hours... and i was in space, at ark, Twins, PA... u can believe in a bug... but that coincidence would be a bit too big imo...

Gratz on the amazing loot..but i lol'd hard at the video... MA should use it in there advertisement :wtg::wtg:

Gratz! We knew that was coming. Should be at least 1 more big ATH to come. Now you can buy 3 stables.

Sweet mother of spleen juice! Huge gratz!! :yay:

GZ to both of u !

and MA... u have to hide it better when u manually select ppl for an ATH :)

i had Stigvig in my "Nearby" List since hours... and i was in space, at ark, Twins, PA...

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but I think that's just a factor of the list always being screwy...I was standing next to him after Jeanni told me you said this, and he didn't even appear on the nearby list. Also, he only got like 14k initially (before I evened it out to our normal damage split when he doesn't die), and I was the one who clicked it. So if MA figures out how to manually select someone for the small share of a team loot that someone else clicked that was the last mob we could kill using all our hunt ammo, looted ammo and swords, that ATH'ed, when we should have been back in the outpost repairing and reloading, it would amaze me. And furthermore, I got 57k of it...why wasn't I on your list?

btw this video is like the movie The Matrix, so many hidden ideas.

1.You can see how they make fun of every mentor/EU guru/YT vlogger that will teach new players that if loot is bad stop hunting. Good for those guys that didn't follow that advice.

2.Second you can see the bad luck that seems to happen everytime. You die just before the big HOF/ATH.

3.You can see how unimportant is the eco. I will eat my shoes if they didn't get that ATH becouse they switched to less eco weapons. The system was like "OMG so much decay, time to spit that ATH"

4.The were having fun even before the ATH loosing their PEDs with the speed of light.

probably there are more but I'll leave it to the movie analizers

btw this video is like the movie The Matrix, so many hidden ideas.

1.You can see how they make fun of every mentor/EU guru/YT vlogger that will teach new players that if loot is bad stop hunting. Good for those guys that didn't follow that advice.

2.Second you can see the bad luck that seems to happen everytime. You die just before the big HOF/ATH.

3.You can see how unimportant is the eco. I will eat my shoes if they didn't get that ATH becouse they switched to less eco weapons. The system was like "OMG so much decay, time to spit that ATH"

4.The were having fun even before the ATH loosing their PEDs with the speed of light.

probably there are more but I'll leave it to the movie analizers

new spawn? :wtg:

OMG THEY DID IT WITH SWORDS!!!!!!

Well I uploaded it to youtube if anyone is having problems with Twitch.

Please pinch me :eyecrazy:

I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but I think that's just a factor of the list always being screwy...I was standing next to him after Jeanni told me you said this, and he didn't even appear on the nearby list. Also, he only got like 14k initially (before I evened it out to our normal damage split when he doesn't die), and I was the one who clicked it. So if MA figures out how to manually select someone for the small share of a team loot that someone else clicked that was the last mob we could kill using all our hunt ammo, looted ammo and swords, that ATH'ed, when we should have been back in the outpost repairing and reloading, it would amaze me. And furthermore, I got 57k of it...why wasn't I on your list?

lol.. dont take it that serious mate... just found it funny kinda...

Back