• I might play a bit on the train etc

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • I will download it to see what it like

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • I am not interested at all

Votes: 48 43.6%

• Total voters
If it's fun I will play it may be more then Entropia :laugh:

If i got warped back in time to the age of 12 perhaps, looks a tad childish to me.

I will download it, both to get help get it into the most downloaded ranking / list, and to have a look.

As to playing while traveling, etc, I already play a bunch of other mobile games. It will have to be very good before I will spend much time on it.

Have there even been any info on how the game will look?

People think the game will be a full 3D rendered game?

Or a cheap text based game with pictures of mobs with stats?

Seems people forget MA's slogan.

You want to have fun? U need money.
You want to have more fun!? You need more money.

I can picture for example that you can only fight 1 time each day. Then you will have a Cooldown. U want to fight another match. Well you can buy these "stars" for 10 $ and insta get another match going.

I'll give it a try. Think the tsunami of negativity is a shame about Compets.
Try before you write it off?

I will be playing it because honestly I'm at the point in my life where playing just a regular video game where you win nothing real, bores me. RCE or nothing for me from now on , I need the thrill of loss and victory. I've wasted a lot of money in the past on mobile games, upgrades etc, for nothing to show for it.

I would not need to go far to find a game like this, if it were the type of game I was looking to play.

Considering the difference between Entropia and ComPets, I think it is safe to say most people here already have a defined preference of game-play, and likely are not going to change that now.

This would be an entirely different fan base, and obviously if players can revenue share I wish for its success. however, the worry I have is getting a fan base to begin with.

Unlike Entropia who holds a near monopoly on RCE, they are competing in a genre with thousands of options in ComPets.

I mean it looks like a re-skin of one of many games in this genre, only with violence.

In the end I would install only to see the quality if considering a deed, aside from that exception, I would not play ComPets or install it at all, nor be compelled to do so, simply because its not my kind of game.

If it ever gets released, sure could be fun.

Doubt the game will make it though, so i will only buy 1 deed as moral support.

oh ye thats good your buying one for moral support lol :) I don't have faith in this either so not buying deeds, hope I'm wrong though

Got a Windows Phone so nope -_-

I plan on playing the shit out of it, it will consume me.

I will make it my job, even if I have to invest thousands into it first, I want my main income to be from online cute pet battles.

Back