Question: UNLIMITED Minimg finders

As for that 1 km deep finds ( let's say f-106 tier 10 ) is it still working way it was before ? I mean claim is found +- X m under or over average finder depth. If thats still the case i doubt we will see some nice unL finders of class tk320 and above. MA like more us burning depth enhancers more.

Also anyone of you found something deeper than 1km ? If no i suspect aiming at 1 km average depth with high tiered finder you may get cut your chances of finding claim to 50% ( closer 1km u are closer to 50% cut you might be)

I don't even want to bother to reply the comments as I didn't make this thread to comment. Just asking a person...

Seriously, we have UL craps of all sort. But not a single "uber" UL finder. If you guys don't know how to make PEDs from this, then don't talk. The enhancers cost been thousands of PEDs alone (we are talking about 100k of drops...). You got UL amps so don't even talk or say a word.

Back to Kim. Are you on vacation or can we get a single word from you?

There seems to be a lot of miss information here, so i will clear a few up.

1) With a vrx3k and terramaster 8, you get 1000m, that means you average 1km. So you find claims from 700 to 1300m, as an example (not accurate numbers).
2) Your percentage returns in rares increases slower the deeper you go. As an example, out of 100ped you get 90% back in ores. at zero depth you get 85 ped lyst and 5 ped belkar. At 1000m depth you get 50 ped lyst and 40 ped belkar.

I have my own numbers for how much depth increase gives what % increase in rares. But that is private.

So yes, i would pay for an ul 1km finder. As i would save on the markup i pay for each one. For those that do not use them, of course you wouldnt bother.

The thread is really for those that use them constantly

Rgds

Ace

I don't even want to bother to reply the comments as I didn't make this thread to comment. Just asking a person...

Person will not bother to answer you, don't worry, by obvious reasons.

Seriously, we have UL craps of all sort. But not a single "uber" UL finder.

You know, why hunters have UL "craps" of all sort? Because they eating crap through hunt, cycling insane amounts of PEDs. Then looting something really good.

Wanna feel it? Get your ass from your fucking rares, from shinook, from ark and etc. Stick only to enmatters, at energized/dianth area. Eat shit like crude, melchi, alice. Then hit some dianth/energized.

And _still_ you will be in better scenario than hunters, you know?

If you guys don't know how to make PEDs from this, then don't talk. The enhancers cost been thousands of PEDs alone (we are talking about 100k of drops...). You got UL amps so don't even talk or say a word.

You, "guy", doesn't know how I got UL amp, so, please, darling - shut the fuck up. If you don't want work for something - it's your problem, but don't even touch mining/crafting balance, it's already fucked up without you.

BTW, right now at AH is TWO (2!) UL amps - get them. What? Overpiced? Ah shit...

There seems to be a lot of miss information here, so i will clear a few up.

1) With a vrx3k and terramaster 8, you get 1000m, that means you average 1km. So you find claims from 700 to 1300m, as an example (not accurate numbers).

So far so good.

2) Your percentage returns in rares increases slower the deeper you go.

Not anymore.

As an example, out of 100ped you get 90% back in ores. at zero depth you get 85 ped lyst and 5 ped belkar. At 1000m depth you get 50 ped lyst and 40 ped belkar.

If you hit 0-5 meters depth, you hit lyst _everywhere_, it's "lyst layer". What can "cover" that layer, it's just alt and such ore "brothers" (if you understand what I mean, but I fucking doubt in it) If there is area (for example TI) with NOT supposed lyst to be here - you will not hit it, if you have some finder like 400 avg depth.

The so-called "slowly increasing rares" is BS, since stuff is depends on crafting balance, and not on "depth". So, if there "no redulite today" - there will be no redulite for you.

I have my own numbers for how much depth increase gives what % increase in rares. But that is private.

Private making at least good movies, and they really in-depth professionals. Nothing rare, tho.

So yes, i would pay for an ul 1km finder. As i would save on the markup i pay for each one. For those that do not use them, of course you wouldnt bother.

Oh yes, darling, I bother. And you know what is fun? Any amped miner will outbid you all. Just calc - how many finders you burn per month? It's your markup which you losing. Probably it will be something like 500ped max?

So, to recoup it in a year - you will awaiting for UL VRX3K TT+5000 ped, yeah?

What about if you will face extra zero here?

The thread is really for those that use them constantly

Sure. And you know, I using whole range of finders.

PS: I really rude bastard, but what wonders me more - you all fucking blind? You really don't understand what mining is and what hunt is? Is it some rare decease?

If you hit 0-5 meters depth, you hit lyst _everywhere_, it's "lyst layer". What can "cover" that layer, it's just alt and such ore "brothers" (if you understand what I mean, but I fucking doubt in it) If there is area (for example TI) with NOT supposed lyst to be here - you will not hit it, if you have some finder like 400 avg depth.

The so-called "slowly increasing rares" is BS, since stuff is depends on crafting balance, and not on "depth". So, if there "no redulite today" - there will be no redulite for you.

I have years of data sets that says the opposite to what you say, i am an analyst at heart, and write everything down. I am guessing from your response you do not.

But as i am not willing to give this up, then the argument is kinda pointless, and i have no interest in furthering it with you.

I am only helping those that are willing to listen to someone that looks at PE from a mathematical point of view. And not a general, "well it feels like this, so it must be true" point of view.

For those that like numbers, write it down yourself.

Rgds

Ace

PS I have done many many tests over the years and posted results for people to see. Long term tt returns for example, and crazy mining tests. I cannot find the threads now, but search is your friend

PPS Blind people are those that rely on feelings rather than hard numbers

I have years of data sets that says the opposite to what you say, i am an analyst at heart, and write everything down. I am guessing from your response you do not.

But as i am not willing to give this up, then the argument is kinda pointless, and i have no interest in furthering it with you.

I am only helping those that are willing to listen to someone that looks at PE from a mathematical point of view. And not a general, "well it feels like this, so it must be true" point of view.

For those that like numbers, write it down yourself.

Rgds

Ace

PS I have done many many tests over the years and posted results for people to see. Long term tt returns for example, and crazy mining tests. I cannot find the threads now, but search is your friend

Sure, im not writing everything. Just some stupid spreadsheet with almost 3m turnover.

Question: did you mined lately? Sure no.

And there we go:

Been back to mining for a break from crafting.

Now i am a markup miner, so shinook is obviously a good start point.

What i hate is the following.

Go out mining and get 4 different ores with no lyst in an area. All good

Then half way through the run, the 4 ores disappear and replaced by lyst only.

Now i understand the need to have lyst fillers. But for an area to go from one extreme to the other is just simply f****** annoying.

If i was a LA owner i would think about sueing MA for this. Especially if i purchased a LA for the sole purpose for miners and the minerals contained there.

But to go from no lyst to only lyst (on every bloody claim) is ridiculous

It is obvious that these areas have a lyst timer. Again i don't mind that, but simply replacing all claims with lyst is beyond belief, espeically when using vrx3k with depth enhancers!!!!!!!!

Why not have lyst mixed in???????? (is that soooo hard to programme? All you will get are people stopping mining until the timer has expired. Like me now

Rgds a rather peeved and thinking about just going back to crafting

Ace

This was the beginning. Remember such rage? So, you actually can take your "many year stats" and wipe TheRock's ass with those.

oh wow you think A unl Amp again makes the person? lol

come on

WE all know it's how you use the tools and 50% less decay on depth enhancers IS amazing............ i pretty sure the math for those compared to a vrx3k etc similar.

Also to know STOP TRYIN TO DAMAGE CRAFTING thanks

And there we go:

This was the beginning. Remember such rage? So, you actually can take your "many year stats" and wipe TheRock's ass with those.

I certainly do remember that rage, my god that pissed me off. Bloody lyst fillers.

But that has nothing to do with my argument, the results are still the same on the rares.

And yes i am still a miner, and yes i am still mining, and yes i am still recording my results.

Rgds

Ace

PS thank you for the nostalga (spelling?) :)

And as you record your results. Then you know the following:

Percentage chance of getting a rare ore compared to different depths and different amps. (which can only be done by targeting a specific ore, choosing different depths and mining a shed load at those specific depths to get a good enough average to get a significant result)

This i have done from 500m to 1300 meters average depth. And presuming you have done the same, otherwise your argument is absolutely useless.

As an example, i presume you can tell me exactly how much redu you will get at a certain depth, with a certain amp per 100 bombs. Because i could tell you, (from 500 to 1300m, using amps up to level 8)

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: i have done the same for zand and kane and xere, limited results on ruga so not significant.

Ace
Just ignore the idiot troller as I do. He got UL amp so he will never understand what we are talkong about.

Ace
Just ignore the idiot troller as I do. He got UL amp so he will never understand what we are talkong about.

Sure, I created my ava and it was already in inventory.

You didn't improved since I met you first time in S from New Switz some years ago, and where you complained that I "mining in your area" or shit like that with "overmining".

Faster, noob, you still have time:

Eq5NUe2.png

This has now been dragged into too personal. The thead is about asking to know if there is any possibilities to see big depth finder UL since we have all range guns in game UL verstions of. And wow we have UL mining amps too.

I simply prioritise UL big finder over an UL amp since I been into the field and know what I talk about. I have 100k's of tracked drops. Putting you and your amp under my shoes. The sheet is private or else you would see it

Yes back in times when I met you I was a casual miner. Things changed now mr troller.

Having fun in vacation Kim?

This has now been dragged into too personal. The thead is about asking to know if there is any possibilities to see big depth finder UL since we have all range guns in game UL verstions of. And wow we have UL mining amps too.

Sure, whine to mods now.

If you fail to see economic impact, if you fail to see real problems - let's take your favorite analogy - hunt&guns.

Why don't you asking for hunt-like mining skill system like in hunt?
When you need evade and armor, since redulite capable to make your ass like Great Britain flag, when you hit it?
When you need to hire a fapper, while refining your ruga?
When it's not simple camping shinook for kanerium, because along with it you will hit Ks of crude (or even worse) when you hoffing, instead of duru/gazz/belk?

No, you just need your Well Deserved modmerc.

I simply prioritise UL big finder over an UL amp since I been into the field and know what I talk about. I have 100k's of tracked drops. Putting you and your amp under my shoes. The sheet is private or else you would see it

Yes back in times when I met you I was a casual miner. Things changed now mr troller.

For sure things are changed now. Instead of adapting to game, you now asking for adaptation to you, because you simply suck with (L) gear.

BUMP for Kim to see =)

One thing to consider, is that "new" items (eg the new rocket launchers) require more skills than the old ones, to get same "effect" (like dmg/sec and at a specific level).

So, if a new range of finders come out (let's say a 1000m one), it wouldn't surprise me if it would have a demanding skill requirement (say, level 50). On the other hand it would be likely to be more economical to use (decay less).

One thing to consider, is that "new" items (eg the new rocket launchers) require more skills than the old ones, to get same "effect" (like dmg/sec and at a specific level).

So, if a new range of finders come out (let's say a 1000m one), it wouldn't surprise me if it would have a demanding skill requirement (say, level 50). On the other hand it would be likely to be more economical to use (decay less).

And what is the problem with this?
Yes one of the grenade launchers requires lvl 61 to use which gives same dps almost as the Vrex-2k SGA, BUT it is MORE eco per use than the lower lvl.

They used to say the game is about skills, so let they show us some finders with high-medium skill lvl requirements (UL ones).

Yes one of the grenade launchers requires lvl 61 to use which gives same dps almost as the Vrex-2k SGA, BUT it is MORE eco per use than the lower lvl.

They used to say the game is about skills, so let they show us some finders with high-medium skill lvl requirements (UL ones).

I bet they show you some fingers already.

At least with gazz.

Kissez.

If it's a problem or not depends how you see it.

From a skillwise angle it looks like this: You're at level 62. Likely, you've been grinding your way there with Vrex2kSGA, and possibly above a certain level you've been able to pick up (L) launchers that few people can use (and thus low %). Your options are now:
- Old generation - for max dmg/sec; but only if you already have the vrex (or can borrow one when you need it).
- New generation: Not top dmg/sec, but most eco.

- The NGL-1, doing around 1 dmg/hit. You can hunt punies but not much anything else.

You're at say level 45. You've gotten your way there by doing missions, and skilling with (L) rocket launchers (as you probably don't have a vrex of your own). Your options are:
- Old generation - for max dmg/sec: Will likely be removed from loot pool. The "GAK" hasn't been seen in ages. One crafter makes the normal 2000(L), price pegged at 238%.
- New generation: The new ones has, so far, been above the skill level, so unsure what performance the new one with be at on a mid-level.
- The NGL-1, doing around 1 dmg/hit. You can hunt punies but not much anything else.

Though, I guess, for a miner it would be different. If there would be a 1000m finder for skill level 50, it would open up an easier and less expensive way for the miners who are in that range. It would be tougher though for the miners who yet haven't reached that level (and aren't into tiering up their oldschool finder and use enhancers). As the new generation finder tiers upp it's better than tiered old finders of course; unless the new level 50 finder are only availible as (L) (resetting the tiering once broken).

I got caught by the nanochips when they came out:
I bought some XI(L) electic attack nanochips when they were at level 33. Then they got changed to level 47, then well out of my reach. At the time they were common in auction and say 110%. I kind'a raged and TTd the ones I had.

Now I'm Close to level 47, so I could theoretically use the XI Electric attack nanochips soon (as I now for a long time also have maxed the XI(L) healchip). The problem? When I start to reach the level, auction is out of them. And the XI(L) healchip, the price has gone up and, well, also none in auction. Only XI chip in auction when I looked was the lacerating chip (out of my skill reach), and focus chip (where I already have a bigger one).

The other thing I was caught by was eredicator type four that "dropped like candy". Way more dmg/sec than my oldschool plasma rifle (at my skill level). And I'm wondering if it still is possible to loot Eron rifles or if MA will pull the plug on them (Before I'm able to get one).

edit:
Back to mining: I looked in storage to see which finder that worked best for me (most optimal finder). It was Ziplex TK220(L). (I'm at level ~21 in mining professions.) Not sure how hard they are to get nowdays.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input Aia, but BUMP to Kim

I go for a BUMP

Interesting if we get Mod F105/106 that will have near same depth as say tk320 or VRX- serias :)

I'm glad to see UL TerraMaser 8 from Arkadia to be won soon!

Seems either they hear us or Arkadia are smarter than Caly team :D

I'm glad to see UL TerraMaser 8 from Arkadia to be won soon!

Seems either they hear us or Arkadia are smarter than Caly team :D

I would suggest it was Arkadia pushing MA to do it. And i would bet my left arm it was after arkadia team saw this thread lol

Rgds

Ace

Back