Question: answer.length = "short"

Fenix2009

Old
anyone know how to activate the misión --- answer.length = "short" --- appearing in entropedia, is related to the broker RX-483, located in Chug's Hideout.

:D

Did you finish the other 4 missions involving the RX unit?
As I recall, the one you are asking about is the last in the chain.

believed it was the first mission, then what is the first in the chain?, there is not much information on these missions in entropy in particular. :)

And kills you instantly if you do it out of order! :yay:

It's been a long time, but as I recall-

You need to do some missions for the "Mad Profit".
Then he gives you some sort of "book" that, I think, you need to keep with you.
He gives you the "password.enter" mission, which sents you to see the RX Unit.
Go to the RX Unit and then do "session.begin()", "uplink.restore()", and "search(robots.network.hud)".
Then, you get "answer.length = short" which, I believe sends you to someone else.

Again, it's been a long time. If anyone recalls differently, I won't argue.

This suggests that "short" is indeed the last her mission, however I totally don't remember it...

Do you have "answer.length = short" on the list of completed missions? I have there her 4 other missions but not this one. On the other hand I also don't have the "Bad news! I'm back!" there, even though I completed it and have the achievement "Killed in Action", perhaps not all missions get on the list.

"answer.length = short" is on my completed list, but I have very little recollection of those missions.

It's a short message where you're going from the RX to the scientist at East Scylla with a message, "the message is no" (or something like that) and then coming back to the RX. It's after the link-to-mindcloud mission.

This suggests that "short" is indeed the last her mission, however I totally don't remember it...

Do you have "answer.length = short" on the list of completed missions? I have there her 4 other missions but not this one. On the other hand I also don't have the "Bad news! I'm back!" there, even though I completed it and have the achievement "Killed in Action", perhaps not all missions get on the list.

Maybe they were removed when they changed the missions to not kill you after ppl were abusing it in lootable PvP? :dunno:

You need to do some missions for the "Mad Profit".
Then he gives you some sort of "book" that, I think, you need to keep with you.
He gives you the "password.enter" mission, which sents you to see the RX Unit.
Go to the RX Unit and then do "session.begin()", "uplink.restore()", and "search(robots.network.hud)".
Then, you get "answer.length = short" which, I believe sends you to someone else.

Again, it's been a long time. If anyone recalls differently, I won't argue.

right, I think these missions is started with Mad Profhet broker with the mission Finding the Path, 200 trooper hunting or droka.

Thanks to all for the info.

Back