Pc: Imk2

Aio

Elite
Society
Veterans
Aio Dakina
What are we looking at in p2014 range (aug->dec)?

Thanks (seller's input most appreciated).

Think a current seller had a bid of 65k which he was going to accept but the perspective buyer pulled out. The two guns listed by Mindark (last sales) were sold for 50k and 60-62k. Hope that helps.

When DOA Slugstorm and Mod Starkhow are available for a price of 20K, or less, I think that imk2 should have a price of 40-45k. But this is just my opinion.

When DOA Slugstorm and Mod Starkhow are available for a price of 20K, or less, I think that imk2 should have a price of 40-45k. But this is just my opinion.

You are maybe not to far off with your guess but remember that u have to find a seller that think the same way. That might be hard.

The thing is MA now has a habit of releasing newer and newer weapons in large quantities, killing the value of older items. LOL I am sure 15 more UL Slugstorms will be in the prize pool for MM.
The seller's may not want to sell at 40k but that might be all people are willing to pay. I could guarantee that if I paid 60k for it, it would be worth 20k in 3 months.

Positives
-----------

1. The good thing about imk2 is the 3.2+ dpp which is currently unmatched by any other gun in game.
2. For low-mid level grinding if u are maxed/near maxed this the perfect gun for that sort of grinding.
3. If you have 2-3 imk2's in a group u can look at high level team hunts as a very viable and at times profitable venture

Negatives
-----------

1. For a solo hunter who spends 60k+ for a gun and is high enough to use the imk2 , he/she basically wants to be working with higher hp and tougher mobs. Imk2 imo ( others can differ but as i say it is "in my opinion") is simply not good enough to handle higher hp mobs where regen makes the actual eco ( I consider eco as cost to kill and not just dpp) of the gun lower then for example a mod merc.
2. For the reason above it is way way easier to sell a mod merc when the need arrives. Take it from me because i am pretty sure noone has sold more mod mercs in game in last year or so as i have. Imk2 lacks the dps which majority of the population at that level wants.

For now i think 60-65k is a decent price for the imk2. The reason i say is that i had offered 65k pure peds for that gun and the seller had to think and decide. By the time he decided , I had thought a bit more and somehow it felt like a bad trade ( from reselling point of view). From earlier experience i can also say that imk2 is much harder to sell due to the limited crowd it caters to.

Hope it helps,

Divinity

PS : To be clear I was not the one that the seller considered as a bidder of 65k though as that is someone different entirely.

mod stark dont sell at +20k. this time its out agein for +18k sb. looks like the seller have a hard time.

Back