Question: 90% max success rate instead of 95%

Brain

Mature
I almost havent done any crafting. When I look at low level bluprints with high QR I see that i can get max 90% sucessrate. It usually doesnt matter if blueprint is QR 85 or QR 100 its still 90% success rate. Talking to higher crafter i know max is 95%.
Is there any skill or something I need to unlock to go from 90% to 95% or how do I break the 90% barrier?

That's just the way the non-sib bps are, max 90% success rate. QR 100 bps that are SIB will have 95% success rate. Feel free to redefine "success rate" since MA doesn't seem to stick to a single definition.

• Haha
Reactions: jak
That's just the way the non-sib bps are, max 90% success rate. QR 100 bps that are SIB will have 95% success rate. Feel free to redefine "success rate" since MA doesn't seem to stick to a single definition.

do you have to be in the SIB learning level range to get the 95% or can you be any level above the SIB level range?

do you have to be in the SIB learning level range to get the 95% or can you be any level above the SIB level range?

above. but some BP's are 'non-SIB'

Even when you have maxed the SIB on the BP, have it on quantity and it has a 95% success rate, you still only ever get 30-35% item successes and 60% material return successes.

Your max rate with any bp will also depend on your own skill levels and probably also if you have unlocked blueprint comprehension or not.

Your max rate with any bp will also depend on your own skill levels and probably also if you have unlocked blueprint comprehension or not.

A single skill is irrelevant, the only thing that matters is your professional level.

You can MAX none-sib bps with QR or skills or both. You cannot max sib bps without QR.

To max sib bps, you need a bp with QR of 92 and above AND the appropiate professional level.

Rgds

Ace

EDIT none-sib bps declare 90% success rate, and sib bps declare 95% success rate. Both these numbers are meaningless. As your success rate will be around 1in3 chance on quantity, give or take. The actual success rate is slightly higher for sib, but i forget the actual numbers

Non SIB prints will max at 90%
SIB and (L) prints will max at 95%
Understand though that this is misleading, and not anything near the true success rates.

90%/95% is accurate, only in the fact that is counts all returned items, whether it is partial or not. True sale able product returned is more like 40%.

I track all my crafting runs on my site and with 1,089,106.80 PED recorded in values for the year, I am sitting at 41.34% success average for actual product returns.

QR is seperate from the success rate, and is often confused. QR affects it but is not part of success.

Skills and QR determine these %'s As long as you are near the max for that level of print, (level 5 is 7.5 prof I believe) you will be close to maxxing the success rate. Most prints show significant change in success with QR at around 50+ without maxxed skills. IT is a combination of the 2 that is necessary though. Basic skill needs high QR to get max, high skill can use lower QR to get max.

Someone barely into the prof requirement would need a much higher QR print to max success than say someone with 3 times the professional level, who might work with a 1.0 qr print at same success.

QR is a very important factor in what you can craft successfully. As example when I restarted
(no skills from chipping), a rage pants (level 7 bp) 1.0 qr was showing lowest success(20%ish). I purchased a 1.00 qr print, and it went to 86% success, without the skills it enabled me to boost my tailoring skills by a significant margin without major loss.

(High QR is highly undervalued in this game, it should hold alot more value on resale across the board. some prints take literally millions of ped to max out, and sell in the end for +1k, crazy savings)

Skill gains on higher skill required items = very nice skill bonus'. But in order to do so without major loss, you need QR.

I boosted alot of tailoring pretty quick and painless in the first year, so much that my 1.0 level 7 prints were at 70% from 20%.

Last edited:
maybe he refers to UL Simple conductor, springs, ruds blueprints that can go as high as 95% with max QR and max prof lvl

I believe I recall that lvl II bps have a higher successrate than lvl I.

Even when you have maxed the SIB on the BP, have it on quantity and it has a 95% success rate, you still only ever get 30-35% item successes and 60% material return successes.

Is it any different on various BP? In particular I want to know the actual success rate of Salafa MK1/MK2/MK3 BP. Around 35 percent?

If a BP is 95% (100QR and maxed), does it mean something like a 5% loss of MU ?

If a BP is 95% (100QR and maxed), does it mean something like a 5% loss of MU ?

42% succes rate, 53% near and 5% fails ( all those fails are your TT return, thats why when you start a bp with 1 QR your return is low af, more fails less tt return )

Non SIB prints will max at 90%
SIB and (L) prints will max at 95%
Understand though that this is misleading, and not anything near the true success rates.

90%/95% is accurate, only in the fact that is counts all returned items, whether it is partial or not. True sale able product returned is more like 40%.

I track all my crafting runs on my site and with 1,089,106.80 PED recorded in values for the year, I am sitting at 41.34% success average for actual product returns.

QR is seperate from the success rate, and is often confused. QR affects it but is not part of success.

Skills and QR determine these %'s As long as you are near the max for that level of print, (level 5 is 7.5 prof I believe) you will be close to maxxing the success rate. Most prints show significant change in success with QR at around 50+ without maxxed skills. IT is a combination of the 2 that is necessary though. Basic skill needs high QR to get max, high skill can use lower QR to get max.

Someone barely into the prof requirement would need a much higher QR print to max success than say someone with 3 times the professional level, who might work with a 1.0 qr print at same success.

QR is a very important factor in what you can craft successfully. As example when I restarted
(no skills from chipping), a rage pants (level 7 bp) 1.0 qr was showing lowest success(20%ish). I purchased a 1.00 qr print, and it went to 86% success, without the skills it enabled me to boost my tailoring skills by a significant margin without major loss.

(High QR is highly undervalued in this game, it should hold alot more value on resale across the board. some prints take literally millions of ped to max out, and sell in the end for +1k, crazy savings)

Skill gains on higher skill required items = very nice skill bonus'. But in order to do so without major loss, you need QR.

I boosted alot of tailoring pretty quick and painless in the first year, so much that my 1.0 level 7 prints were at 70% from 20%.
Best post I've seen in a long time!!! You earned my first bookmark on a post! ❤️

Back