Melee amps in weapon compare

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Edit: I figured it out...

We just need to go in and edit item by item and type in Melee Amp in the amp type section

Others have updated a lot, I have updated some of the Cyrene and Calypso blades.

Edit 2: As of right now, the Next Island blades will not accept an amp, so that's the Philosopher's Sword, Hero Sword, and Archon Sword.

Last edited:
If anyone spots a blade that needs to be updated in Entropedia, post it here and I'll update it.

If I have some time I'll go through and update the (L) blades

If anyone spots a blade that needs to be updated in Entropedia, post it here and I'll update it.

If I have some time I'll go through and update the (L) blades
Maybe i'm too dumb but i can't figure out how to use melee amps in weapons list. There's no dropdown for melee amps, only BLP and Laser...? :scratch2:

Maybe i'm too dumb but i can't figure out how to use melee amps in weapons list. There's no dropdown for melee amps, only BLP and Laser...? :scratch2:

Its not found in the dropdown version on the weapons list page, but rather in the "Weapons Compare" page.

On that page, you can select melee amps for the weapons that do take them. But like Hardwrath said...only after someone has added/updated them (not sure how though).

I updated a sparkbite when amps was discovered since we tested a amp on it but I didn't update anything else since it was not tested. Imo you should be 100% sure that the amp goes om the blade before you update it. Wrong info is worse than no info!

I updated a sparkbite when amps was discovered since we tested a amp on it but I didn't update anything else since it was not tested. Imo you should be 100% sure that the amp goes om the blade before you update it. Wrong info is worse than no info!

Agreed.

I have a Melee Trauma IV amp and about two dozen unlimited blades in inventory, and in my soc a lot of others also have unlimited blades, so testing was easy :)

For anyone else that wants to update a melee item so it can be attached in Weapon Compare, here is how to do it:

Create an Entropedia account or log in.

Do a search for your item, then click on it. On the top right of the Specifications column, click Edit

Now scroll over to the right side and find the blank box under "Amplifier" which can be found right next to the SIB Yes/No drop down box. In the blank box for Amplifier, type in Melee Amp

Now scroll back to the left and enter a note in the comments box

Then, click Submit

Now the Amp can be attached in the Weapon Compare tool.

Back