Melee Trauma Amplifiers

sell fast guys. VI is also crashing like a landslide!

screen.png

You are an idiot, who is only trapping mobs (proves all over the PCF) and is wasting people time.

Hopefully more people will neg rep you to the red, so even less people will ever trade with you in a future.

Pecka

thanks for your rep. i am really famous now.

Back to topic:
When a Trauma Amp VI is worth 2.4k today, how much it will be worth in 2 weeks?

Last edited:
sell fast guys. VI is also crashing like a landslide!

<image...>

Well, you said "ok" so he removed CLD from auction. Then you thinked twice and started trolling. That's not very cool mate, you could just said "no" and that's all.

My opinion.

That said, the 2CLD offer was way way off (today atleast, tomorrow who knows...)

Well, you said "ok" so he removed CLD from auction. Then you thinked twice and started trolling. That's not very cool mate, you could just said "no" and that's all.

My opinion.

That said, the 2CLD offer was way way off (today atleast, tomorrow who knows...)

yes. i started trolling after being trolled (whatever it means)

Do you want to say, that a Blingi dont know the daily value of any item in the game? There are really different types of traders/resellers. Divinity for example would NEVER do such jokes - and if, he would for sure not complaining about being trolled after trolling (nice words).

sorry. just my 2 pec :)

I would like to clarify:

I usually don't have issues with my trades or with the other parties involved so when i see an item i like i make an offer and if the other party agrees i make preparations to complete the trade.

In this case it was some CLD's for a melee amp VI that was being advertised in Trade chat multiple times this was the message stated.

[#trade] [Diana LOVE Brand]: SELLING [Melee Trauma Amplifier VI]

i made an offer and the person agreed in a serious trade once agreeing to a deal one is content with what is being offered and follows through if one is not content one says no and each person goes they're merry way without being negatively affected.

So i took the ClD's offered off auction and lost my fees feeling secure that this individual is a Serious Trader? With Etiquette and Manners? but guess what to my surprise after giving the person the location to meet and trading and putting my offer in the trade window this person laughs and then starts giving me excuses and doesn't follow through.

The fees that i lost on auction will not kill me and i can share with the community and warn you so that you dont fall i just find it kind of sad that some people like to waste others time instead of just saying no and thanks like a civilized person does but resorting to these actions

Thanks for demonstrating why we have the private message system, feel free to use it now.

Do this amps have promissed absorbtion in order to allow longer hunt before blade need repair?
How many more uses/hits they add to your blade ?

Do this amps have promissed absorbtion in order to allow longer hunt before blade need repair?

They don't absorb decay and frankly a lot of us dont want it... its just not needed. With that said, this is only the first batch of melee amps, with more to come I'm sure so who knows what future amps will look like.

Not more uses, but you can kill more mobs per repair because of the increased damage per shot.

Not more uses, but you can kill more mobs per repair because of the increased damage per shot.

Is not that the point.
Tiering some ull blades is still questionable because it may decay before mob die.
My 82 ped TT blade T3 is just enought for single smaller event mob but on biger - it decay before biger one die.
As MA implemeted many melee weapons with small TT ( practicaly all old UL melee weapons except imp 7 wich had 500 TT) i hoped that this amps bring some sollution on that matter appart of dps and dpp.

Is not that the point.
Tiering some ull blades is still questionable because it may decay before mob die.
My 82 ped TT blade T3 is just enought for single smaller event mob but on biger - it decay before biger one die.
As MA implemeted many melee weapons with small TT ( practicaly all old UL melee weapons except imp 7 wich had 500 TT) i hoped that this amps bring some sollution on that matter appart of dps and dpp.

Well, there are a TON of low TT blades on the market, the majority of the Arkadia blades for example. Swords like that were never intended for grinding.. They are more for light hunting and also to use as a finisher or backup weapon.

There is also no shortage of blades, of all levels, that have sufficient TT for long runs and those blades typically sell for many times more than the low TT blades do. For example, all of the Ranked and Ozpyn blades from Cyrene, the Manta and Mako blades from Arkadia, the Bicak, Kesmek, Slo, Genesis, Castorian, Embra, and everything else from Calypso plus whatever others are out there.

The last thing we need to do is dilute the melee market anymore than it already is, especially since Arkadia and sometimes Cyrene continue to loot unlimited blades.

Moreover, if someone wants to grind with a low TT blade, all they have to do is use a Portable Repair Terminal.

I can imagine a few more types of melee amps, without the "trauma" and some other word what will have the decay absorption thingy.

Is not that the point.

You loot ammo when you kill mobs. Having some Ul non-sib pistol or rifle on the side takes care of the last mob.
I have a gravis glr-33/a106 combo (Justy mk-5 clone) in case my longblade dies.
Why Mindark doesnt put a "uses counter" on longblades just like handguns/rifles is beyond me.

I'd like to see the feature too but for now just use a portable repair terminal to repair your blade in the field... only takes a couple seconds and negligible cost.

The last thing we need to do is dilute the melee market anymore than it already is, especially since Arkadia and sometimes Cyrene continue to loot unlimited blades.

Moreover, if someone wants to grind with a low TT blade, all they have to do is use a Portable Repair Terminal.

I had im mind weapon wich need lvl 100+ to use it properly like casorian survival enblade-10 with reload 86 and damage 57 - add to that tiers and amp then possibility to find good alternative with so fast reload and good damage is wery small at least for me.
Well i stoped doing mele many years a go when realised that MA will newer give somethimg like mod merc in melee. Fists? - MA neded almost 10 years do give better than old manticore, instead thay invented L things what is not for me lol
Yes i use portable repair terminal once in a while when i have melee day just to remember how it was.
Ofc there are weaponsd with a lot more damage but their reload take ages - ad to that some slow reloading fap and we are out of fun.
So lvl 100+ weapons cant rapresent danger for reselers bussines i mean for so called melee market because tere are not much ppl that can use it. And those wo are able, they use it for fun to play game and not for reseleing and playing some kind of market.
With amps i hoped for more because there was one test small amp L for tokens wich had 20% asorbtion for that i hoped that also this new UL ones have it.

You loot ammo when you kill mobs. Having some Ul non-sib pistol or rifle on the side takes care of the last mob.
I have a gravis glr-33/a106 combo (Justy mk-5 clone) in case my longblade dies.
Why Mindark doesnt put a "uses counter" on longblades just like handguns/rifles is beyond me.

Oh hell yeah. Please implement this. Anyone have a wishlist thread going?

On topic, I'm not a melee user, tried it a long while back to gain some HP, but the cost/kill weren't reasonable for me. How that theirs amps...wooohooo. I'm going to have to invest in a sword or a knife. Uhm...do these amps work on clubs/axes?

I think you need the D to get the IV and the E to get the VI, but I'm just speculating. Normally new discoveries start out high and go down so I think where the price settles depends how long D and E keep dropping, also how many of the amps the other planet partners can release, since they've also been given some. If D and E stop dropping now and other PPs have only a few to release the price would be very high. I hope IV settles down to not more than 2k.

I just wanted to reply that I highly doubt that any melee trauma amps will drop anywhere but
Caly, at least related to any eomon quest, like it is now. Eomon is a Calypso specific asset.
And many of these newer weapon types/armor set bonus' ect are Calypso only so far.
I am unsure what Le-way other pp's may have in this area, as it is not a requirement to equalize the universe from MA between planets. And in many cases certain assets simply could not be seen on other planets by nature of the ownership.

The MA/SEE deal shows that with daikiba/shinkiba pretty well. Daikiba was an MA only asset, Shinkiba was a SEE created mob, they had to stay separate by legal terms, and continue to. The CLD income is that of old SEE asset generated revenue/ and planet share.

From a different thread:

So far we've seen discovered today (I believe all at Smuggler event):

Melee Trauma amp I (L) (+4 electric dmg, 18 ped TT)
Melee Durability amp II (L)
Melee Trauma amp II (L)
Melee Trauma amp III (L)
Melee Bimodal amp III (L)

Notice, all limited so far, and no rare loot message for any of them (makes sense, limited means you'll probably burn through a lot of them).

6 dmg electric, 9% attachment deterioration

one on ark AH for 120% BO (75ped TT)

I'm curious what the bimodal amp is... i suspect it might be a combination of sword durability increase and damage increase.

Melee Bimodal Amplifer II (L): dmg electric: 4.0, durability very good, attachment deterioration 6.0%

Neil Stockton said:
This amplifier employs a combination of advanced field technology to decrease deterioration and pulse waves to increase damage output of any melee weapon to which it is attached.

So we have three types of Melee Amps now:

Trauma: Adds damage
Durability: Reduces or transfers sword decay
Bimodal: Adds damage and also reduces decay

Last edited:
If any of you have these new L melee amps, please add their decay info on entropedia or post here so we can calculate how eco they are.

I have been away for a week and can't get into game for another 12h - how have the prices held up`?

Predicted a few weeks - maybe a week - the IV would be +2000: still think that's where it will end up.

Predicted a few weeks - maybe a week - the IV would be +2000: still think that's where it will end up.

When migration ends, that wont be a correct assumption anymore.

Unless it rains amp, wich is as unlikely as it would be stupid.

Ranked Scorpion + a106 : 60 dps , 2.930 dpp

I2870 + a106 @ lvl 80 : 59 dps , 2.892 dpp

Songkra dagger : 2.892 dpp , 43 dps

Songkra dagger + IV amp : 58 dps , 2.949 dpp

Yes, but:

Songkra dagger + III(L) amp @ 102% : 55 dps, 2.929 dpp

Songkra dagger + III(L) amp @ 105% : 55 dps, 2.910 dpp

Songkra dagger + III(L) amp @ 108% : 55 dps, 2.892 dpp

Given a steady supply of Amp III(L) for 102% - 105%, how many will go for amp iv ? And this is not considering potential supply of IV(L).

When migration ends, that wont be a correct assumption anymore.

Unless it rains amp, wich is as unlikely as it would be stupid.

Ranked Scorpion + a106 : 60 dps , 2.930 dpp

I2870 + a106 @ lvl 80 : 59 dps , 2.892 dpp

But, even though all the above is correct, there is no great demand for the songkra dagger/sword and it's only selling at 1500ped maximum. Kinda indicates there is no great desire to skill melee, as the amps are fairly cheap at the moment, and there is no rush to buy songkra items - not many buying threads. And at the same time people are paying big money for range items with a similar performance. I believe the melee amps will come down in price for a number of reasons:

1. They already dropped a lot of these amps.
2. They will probably drop these amps every migration.
3. Range saves a lot of defense decay so people will still prefer to skill range.
4. The best weapons are range so people will still prefer to skill range.
5. The best newbie items are range so people will still prefer to skill range.
6. The best amps are range amps so people will still prefer to skill range.
7. There is scope/sight attachment with a crit buff to increase range eco further.

It will all add up to these melee amps coming down in price: melee is a niche profession, and an inferior profession, so I expect the items and the amps won't be in demand once the excitement of the new amps fades.

Last edited:
But, even though all the above is correct, there is no great demand for the songkra dagger/sword and it's only selling at 1500ped maximum. Kinda indicates there is no great desire to skill melee, as the amps are fairly cheap at the moment, and there is no rush to buy songkra items - not many buying threads. And at the same time people are paying big money for range items with a similar performance. I believe the melee amps will come down in price for a number of reasons:

1. They already dropped a lot of these amps.
2. They will probably drop these amps every migration.
3. Range saves a lot of defense decay so people will still prefer to skill range.
4. The best weapons are range so people will still prefer to skill range.
5. The best newbie items are range so people will still prefer to skill range.
6. The best amps are range amps so people will still prefer to skill range.
7. There is scope/sight attachment with a crit buff to increase range eco further.

It will all add up to these melee amps coming down in price: melee is a niche profession, and an inferior profession, so I expect the items and the amps won't be in demand once the excitement of the new amps fades.

You forget many of the people who dont feel like forking out 15-20k for a handgun + amp combo. For those a 1500 ped songkra or even a tier 3 aakas + 2500 IV amp becomes quite attractive.

But if your estimate is right, we will have a big price drop on UL sib handguns, cause the only thing that prevents this are if melee amps becomes expensive.

You forget many of the people who dont feel like forking out 15-20k for a handgun + amp combo. For those a 1500 ped songkra or even a tier 3 aakas + 2500 IV amp becomes quite attractive.

But if your estimate is right, we will have a big price drop on UL sib handguns, cause the only thing that prevents this are if melee amps becomes expensive.

Oh, I believe SIB range guns will come down further in price, they are too expensive in my opinion. Compared to last year, plenty of these SIB guns have lowered 20% in price - gazunga for example - and I expect that trend to continue. Too many items, not enough ped. Generally speaking, I think the majority of melee users are "cheap charlie's" not saying that in a rude way, they pick melee because its cheaper than range, and I think they are a player group which will patiently wait and purchase at the right price. Melee also has the drawback of not having many uber level UL weapons: 1 or 2 rainbow swords for example. With little to aim for at the uber level, I think most players with a big bankroll will go the range route and the melee market will be stagnant as it's always been.

Back