Opalo @ Eomons!

Yeah, right. Criminals aren't guilty, it's a State's problem that it can't achieve a 100% crime prevention.

We are not talking about a State. It`is the Entropia and all of us wanna to get profit .... It has happened so many time but MA don't wanna to fix it ..... better give ban for player than fix mob trap ..... and I would imagine that soon no one will remain in EU :banghead::

<removed>

Ont, MA should make the mobs non-retarded. It can be quite annoying when trying to take advantage of the range of your weapon, and the mob gets stuck so you have to run to it and let it hit you.

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed>

Ont, MA should make the mobs non-retarded. It can be quite annoying when trying to take advantage of the range of your weapon, and the mob gets stuck so you have to run to it and let it hit you.

And it really starts to hurt when you invest in a 150+ m range SIB UL weapon, then faster 120m, to a even faster 77m then to even faster harder hitting 30m pistol. Invest time and PED to tier them high, hunt mobs in areas with alot of tree like objects, stuck stuck stuck...

All the big investments on UL guns bigger then pistol become useless when you cant use them on stuck mobs and defeats porpuse of having them.

That said, I invested alot on a good ranged setup to reduce decay etc, etc, so that i take very few hits while maintaining high eco....

If the mob then gets stuck, you damn right im going to shoot it, jump back and fire as many as I can before I have to let it hit me again. Its not my fault and ive never purposely trapped any mob, every time on gets stuck it upsets me a bite that now I have to run up and defeat the advantage of a ranged weapon to take a few less hits.

edit: sent pm to the OP

I will not be trapped into watching your video! Why, the next thing you know I'd feel like a big mob stuck between two trees while some noob kept shooting and shooting and shooting!

Thanks all! Opalo for the win!

I see I see, I assume you applied that logic to the ten+ other mobs you did the exact same thing on during the time I was standing there? I do have more footage that the support department will get should they need it, you know. Fraps trial version only records 29 seconds per file.

post one more I wanna see it :lolup:

Back