Opalo @ Eomons!

UnaAlconbury

Prowler
Society
Rangers
Una Griph Alconbury
After a few months of endless dilly-dallying I finally took the big step and purchased a brand new Sollomate Opalo the other day. I'm so glad I did!! Its function is flawless with a smooth and easily-operated design!!! Here's me posing it up!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Ain't I one cool dude huh!? Don't forget to watch in HD so you don't miss any details! :cool::cool:

Oh, and grats to the guy in the background for his rare item hof today! Eomon Blood Sample Type E, mighty fine!
I am sure it was well deserved

invisibleandre.jpg

Kisses and hugs everyone XOXO

congratz on your new toy! i have also a Sollomate Opalo and it gives me the safe feeling for years now! looks cool with ur phantom armor btw! love the look!

and to the background action....
oh WSS
why so skilled :laugh:

That's crazy what a nice opalo!

It doesn't suprise me that people are finding ways to exploit again.
Time to make a support case and get this Worthless Smelly Suspect banned :yay:

Have always SUPPORTED opalos :clap:

That is unacceptable! He will get warning from soc. If we will find out he doing that again - he will be kicked from WSS.

start with the fact that this was not Smaple E with this mob. And if you're jealous that I got it it it's your problem, about the mob can say is that I do not blame that one of the mobs that I was shot stay in the tree

and I have good staf to shoot these mobs.
I do not need trap this mob

I LOVE that you bought the Opalo. I SUPPORT this too, and I appreciate you and others who strive to keep EU safe with their guns of truth and fairness. Plus rep.

Nice shiny opalo! It's really cool.

start with the fact that this was not Smaple E with this mob. And if you're jealous that I got it it it's your problem, about the mob can say is that I do not blame that one of the mobs that I was shot stay in the tree

Andre after your soc leader said he would warn you, i thought thats good enought, but you shouldnt have posted a tease after that.
This comunity gets pissed easily and you will gain a few more "opalo support"

Just take Hulk's warning and do the right thing

baaah :mad::mad:
fking exploiters, ban the dork!

nice opalo tho ;) +rep

Ah, so that's what you was asking to wait for on the hunt. tut tut.

PS
We did not shoot eomon with Opalo's, rather an electric attack chip lvl 1, as I wanted some electro kinetic skills :girl:

Thanks all! Opalo for the win!

about the mob can say is that I do not blame that one of the mobs that I was shot stay in the tree
I see I see, I assume you applied that logic to the ten+ other mobs you did the exact same thing on during the time I was standing there? I do have more footage that the support department will get should they need it, you know. Fraps trial version only records 29 seconds per file.

Yes I love my Opalo!

Edit: BTW, watched video again and saw that the mob was trapped..bad bad bad..So what you shot a big mob that was trapped..wow..big deal..now go take that Opalo and try to hunt big mobs with out trapping them.

Edit 2: anyone who can or does trap mobs are or soon could be a pirate who sees no problem in what they are doing as a crime.

Last edited:
It's not his fault, he thought he was invisible.

Opalo ftw!!!!

Hope there are some of those pieces left for those of us who aren't using exploits to hunt them.

it was not one of the mobs :)
you doing that from day one of eomons all the time

I dont know wich he has been doing the most, auc manipulation or exploiting. But sure gives an allready hammered soc a really bad reputation.

Cheers

Oh Frack... The sanctimonious, holier than thou attitude just oozes from the pores of the posters in this thread... Makes me wanna puke!

Look in the mirror. Not just in EU, but IRL too.

Oh Frack... The sanctimonious, holier than thou attitude just oozes from the pores of the posters in this thread... Makes me wanna puke!

Look in the mirror. Not just in EU, but IRL too.

The informational and rhetoric content of your post is nil. Why did you bother to post it?

If you are going to depart from the tongue in cheek tone of the OP (which was not in any way like you describe), oh Nobelone (nice irony), which was at least good for a chuckle, then at least add something constructive to the conversation.

Trapping drains peds from the system in an unbalanced fashion, because it lets the trapper avoid expenditures that others have. Those peds get there from deposits of those that deposit. Do those who deposit have a right to be interested in existing rules being enforced that would prevent that uneven distribution of resources they have provided? Of course they have. It's not sanctimonious, it's simply healthy self interest and rational behavior. The real puzzle here is why MA doesn't seem to understand that it's also in its best interest to enforce those rules.

ma best interest if to make money he shooting and get hit here and there to stop the mob in unreachable states he probly depoing every week to every day

so do you think there going to say something to someone they money off

nest time they make a map they will do the same make it so you can trap the mobs in IF I WAS A PROGRAMER i would try at least not to make the same mistakes

ahh i know now there busy make compets

Back