Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
soul01.jpg

soul02.jpg

There is a lot to say about this gun.

It is such a versatile, awesome piece of Arkadian weaponry. From simply the model alone, this weapon looks awesome. It is a great tagger with 150m and is also equipped with a nice amount of damage. It has also a nice level requirement. Not too high yet at the same time not a low level requirement. It a great and useful plasma skilling weapon!

Along with its wide range of uses, it is also quite rare. None of them have dropped lately and this is likely how it will stay. This particular crossbow is one of the more rare with only a few in existence.

I really like this weapon from my time using it.

I don't mind holding onto it but I will post it for sale.

I have no SB or BO, if interested please just contact me.

Please note, the lower level version got 4k.

It has a very interesting description as well, pm me ingame if you want to hear it or want an item link.

Don't forget it has great tiers as well!

Sold

Last edited:
<removed>

I don't care where you acquired it, but stating how you love using it while you are like still XX levels from even unlocking it just sounds bad :D

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed>

I don't care where you acquired it, but stating how you love using it while you are like still XX levels from even unlocking it just sounds bad :D

All I mean by that is that it is a fun gun and a nice tagger. I don't mind that it is half maxed. I do not use it as my primary gun. But for very dense spawns and such, all I need is one hit on a mob and it comes to me. It is a very useful tagger (150m) even though I am not even close to being able to use it to the fullest :)

Plenty of people use ml-35 or fire forge as taggers and they aren't maxed on them. Compare it to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a great deal for such a rare and cool gun! Bump!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back