Buying: UL Melee SIB weapons and/or Melee amp IV/VI

Rattler Llama

Stalker
Rattler Llama Simpsons
Title sums it up - I wish to skill some melee after introduction of these amps. Therefor the weapon Im looking for has to be ampable with the new amps introduced.

VI AMP BOUGHT!

Requirments:
Edit: Has to be atleast 56 max damage!
Decent SIB lvl.
Amp+weapon should give 50+ dps, at atleast 2.9 dpp!

I have a decent budget and my tier 6 SIR-40 smuggler can also be part of trade.

Pm or answer in thread! I wont be online much next two weeks, so I prefer all communication here on forum :)

Regards

Rattler Llama Simpsons

Last edited:
Desperatly looking for Nano-Katana UL sword - please PM if you know an owner of it! :)

If Short Blades are an option, a Ranked Combat Knife would meet the specs you are looking for even at tier 0 with just a Melee a Trauma IV... But then with some tiers, which come fast, the DPS goes up fast. So at tier 5, you are still at 2.9 DPP but then 73 DPS with the Trauma IV

If Short Blades are an option, a Ranked Combat Knife would meet the specs you are looking for even at tier 0 with just a Melee a Trauma IV... But then with some tiers, which come fast, the DPS goes up fast. So at tier 5, you are still at 2.9 DPP but then 73 DPS with the Trauma IV

Are the Ranked-series ampable though? If so, then yeah it's an option :)

Are the Ranked-series ampable though? If so, then yeah it's an option :)

They are ampable. I own the Ranked Psy-Sword (Longblade) the Ranked Psy-Blade (Brawler) and the Ranked Combat Knife (Short Blade) and I also own the Trauma IV melee amp.

I guess for now I'm not so interested in selling my Ranked Combat Knife... It has amazing tier rates and I want to tier it a bit, which I'll start on this week. For the next few days I'll be working on a Ozpyn RSB S1X2 killing Longtooth. My SB skills are lacking a bit since I've been focused on Longblades, Brawler, and Clubs, but melee skills come fast and I'll be able to put on the last few levels needed this week.

My post above was more of a suggestion but since that post I've had some people PMing me wanting to buy my Ranked Combat Knife... I'd be more willing to sell a Ranked Psy-Sword or two since I own four of them. I own over 20 unlimited blades, so eventually I'll sell something.

VI AMP BOUGHT! Now looking for UL SIB Melee that has 56 max dmg - atleast!

Nano Katana, dehera and shagadi swords

Nano Katana, dehera and shagadi swords are my focus points atm, but feel free to pm me more about what you have

Could also be interested in swapping VI amp for IV + ped! But for now, looking for UL melee still! :)

Why not try a songkra dagger? More dps than shagadi and 58dmg so VI fits like a glove.
TT+400 at auction sb right now..

Purchased Ozpyn RLB S1X2

Purchased Ozpyn RLB S1X2. But still looking to upgrade! Melee can be:

UL SIBs ofcourse: Genesis blades, combat maces mk. I-IV, Manta K5 or Fal5, ark swords: Dehera, Shagadi, or Songkra. I'm open for anything that can wield trauma amp VI! :)

Back