Selling: Imported Assault Shotgun TEN Edition tier 5

Status
Please reply by conversation.

En3ko

Provider
Imported Assault Shotgun TEN Edition tier 6

SIB level 30 rifle blp nice eco & nice dps atm is tier 6.3

With a Fi/Ra/Co Dante and fully damage enhanced give us 75.89 dps with a eco 2.931

With a Fi/Ra/Co Cause mod and fully damage enhanced give us 75.29 with a eco 2.933

S.B: tt+14k B.O: tt+15k (full tt) =120 ped

looking for ped, cld's or blp sib gun

Last edited:
Ready to upgrade tier 5.9 the upgrade`s materials cost with mu is 544ped aprox :bump:

I ll fix the dps an pic with the new dps tomorrow

Cheers ,

Eneko

SIB level 30 rifle blp nice eco & nice dps

With a Fi/Ra/Co Dante and fully damage enhanced give us 72.28 dps with a eco 2.932

With a Fi/Ra/Co Cause mod and fully damage enhanced give us 71.68 with a eco 2.933

B.O: tt+20k (full tt) =120 ped

looking for ped, cld's or/and items (peds :wtg: better...)

Smells like a little lie, or do you supply the buyer for free whit enhancer so long the gun exist?

Are you gonna write that in every thread where a tiered item is for sale?

Im sure everyone considering this gun knows that enhancers are not unlimited.

Take a look at most of his replies in the trade subforum, he puts a lot of effort in reducing the value of items.

Free bump OP !

Are you gonna write that in every thread where a tiered item is for sale?

Im sure everyone considering this gun knows that enhancers are not unlimited.

the facts bits what you are sure off. its a fat lie to point out dps and dpp like this.

one buyer may have a longer break and returning and have no clue about L enhanchers and will feel scammed..

the facts bits what you are sure off. its a fat lie to point out dps and dpp like this.

one buyer may have a longer break and returning and have no clue about L enhanchers and will feel scammed..

Well in the entire history of enhancers, that scenario has never once played out.

Anyone... And I mean anyone buying a weapon of this price range will already have a comprehensive understanding of how the most basic things work.

add SB: tt+18k

BO:tt+20k(acepting ped + cld too)

If I get an offer, shut the auction within 10 days

En3ko

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back