Rocktropia's HoF-Globals not count

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
never checked my account from the moment I made one,
to be honest I forgot that I registered there!
yesterday I found my old notes and I decided to check if I have data there.
I found that my ROCKtropia globals are not there!
Hunting - mining - instances ...nada :scratch2:

So RT doesn't exist for EntropiaLife? or is something wrong with my account?

P.S. Calypso and Arkadia data are all there and from instances too

C13P29b.png

As you can see - our playerbase is "growing", sometimes at RT more than 3 clients are running, thus, globals are recording.

I'm not using tracker
I tried just once and it mesh my game, so I gave up.
All the data there are without my knowledge.
I just found 'em
The only thing I made was my profile after a year or so

I'm not using tracker

That doesn't help, either :) EL registers only globals that are confirmed by several running trackers - not sure what's current threshold, think it's 5. Rocktropia rarely had that much, at the moment it has 4 people running trackers, so if you'd be there now, you'd have a chance for your globals to register only if you'd have the client running too.

Even Arkadia can suffer lack of trackers during big Caly events. With Cyrene/Toulan/NI it's permanently bad, never had anything registered from those except for the first after-launch days of Cyrene/Toulan, even though I always run the client.

I'm not using tracker
Either start using it (and get some more people to do so), or stop complaining. :silly2:

I run tracker most of the time, and so does my better half; when we're on RT, there are two more trackers running. Two of three HoFs/globals I had on RT were registered. So getting above the threshold isn't really that hard.

C13P29b.png

As you can see - our playerbase is "growing", sometimes at RT more than 3 clients are running, thus, globals are recording.

this problem we have with entropia "growing" at a huge speed can be fixed with removing space.... omg the more I think of it the more it's obvious that it has to go yet nobody is doing anything about it :/

this problem we have with entropia "growing" at a huge speed can be fixed with removing space.... omg the more I think of it the more it's obvious that it has to go yet nobody is doing anything about it :/

Minim, it's known fact that "space removal" is your credo.

Either start using it (and get some more people to do so), or stop complaining. :silly2:

not complaining
just I'm curious why is that happen on RT and not on Ark or Caly

Minim, it's known fact that "space removal" is your credo.

credo? Believe you can do in a church... It's scio!

never checked my account from the moment I made one,
to be honest I forgot that I registered there!
yesterday I found my old notes and I decided to check if I have data there.
I found that my ROCKtropia globals are not there!
Hunting - mining - instances ...nada :scratch2:

So RT doesn't exist for EntropiaLife? or is something wrong with my account?

P.S. Calypso and Arkadia data are all there and from instances too

Globals are only seen by individuals on planet, and we do require multiple tracker clients running on each planet to confirm the validity of the data read by tracker that feeds into the EL database as others have mentioned in this thread.

The best thing you can do to have your globals tracked on the less populous planets is to run the tracker and encourage others to as well. Were constantly working to improve the stability and functionality of Tracker and EntropiaLife and the only way we can provide data is by info fed from individuals running the client.

Nice to see so many chime in here with an understanding of the system and words of encouragement. Thank you to everyone who both run the client and find use of the work we do on Entropia life.

Cheers

Back