Eomon Blood Samples

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
I missunderstood what people had told me, and have heard lots of weird ideas from people about how this works.

I was desperate for a VI amp and so did it all myself by buying most of the parts and risking it.

It is a really simple mission and no reason for all the secrecy and 1/2 truths about how it works.
(not blaming anyone, just was frustrating for me figuring it out esp when I bought what I thought would give me the VI amp and it only gave me the IV)

The Mission Broker is inside the little Biodome next to Minopolos TP.

There are 5 different sample types. A, B, C, D, and E

Turn in any 3 different samples and you will get the I amp.

Once you have turned in a type you can not turn in anymore of that type.

Turn in a 4th type and you will get the IV amp.

Turn in a 5th type and you will get the VI amp.

Sequence does not matter, but a,b,c are the cheapest so it is logical to do them first.
D is the second most expensive so it is logical to do next.
E is the most expensive so it is logical to do it last.

The order I actually did it in:
A,B,C - got the I amp
E - got the IV amp
D - got the VI amp

Last edited:
+rep

Im glad someone shared

Receipt should be displayed at NPC, bad move to hide it. Fueling speculations about internal info.

There is big gap between I and IV, therefore I was thinking there will be II and III also along with V.... maybe other event/secret receipt...

It is a really simple mission and no reason for all the secrecy and 1/2 truths about how it works.
(not blaming anyone, just was frustrating for me figuring it out esp when I bought what I thought would give me the VI amp and it only gave me the IV)

Thanks for sharing, I also was told some weird stories.
People in this game have a " I know everything" mentality and are afraid to admit they dont know, so they make up 1/2 truths, so that everyone continues to think they "know it all"

Must spread some.... thx for sharing Narfi.

Receipt should be displayed at NPC, bad move to hide it. Fueling speculations about internal info.

There is big gap between I and IV, therefore I was thinking there will be II and III also along with V.... maybe other event/secret receipt...

Internal info??

The secrecy he was talking about simply consists of the few people who turned them all in first were the ones who figured it out but then refused to share with others how it worked. Since you can only turn in the samples once, there is no way to abuse it.

In most cases the Eomon Blood Samples are selling for more than the amps are selling for. That will change quickly.

Thanks for sharing, I also was told some weird stories.
People in this game have a " I know everything" mentality and are afraid to admit they dont know, so they make up 1/2 truths, so that everyone continues to think they "know it all"

I was also told a lot of different stories about how it works. I think some was guesswork and some was misinformation.

Thanks for the post. Now off to get me an amp! :yay:

Added the mission broker location to the first post.

Auction is the best place, there are a couple of cheap IVs there :p

Nothing thats new and just introduced is cheap :)

But + rep for clear and good info.

cheers

ermik

+rep and thanks for the info!

Thanks.:) But dont do MA:s work. +rep to you.

The things people do for money.

And the things people do, but not for money.

+rep. :wtg:

Just one more question...

Does this mean that each player can only do the quest once and obtain 1 of each melee amp (I, IV and VI)? And then those blood samples are no longer useful for themselves apart from selling them?

Then if that's the case, wonder if anyone is interested in providing the blood samples for my quest...

(The Deal: I get to keep the melee amp I and you can have the IV and VI melee amps.) :D

Just one more question...

Does this mean that each player can only do the quest once and obtain 1 of each melee amp (I, IV and VI)? And then those blood samples are no longer useful for themselves apart from selling them?

Then if that's the case, wonder if anyone is interested in providing the blood samples for my quest...

(The Deal: I get to keep the melee amp I and you can have the IV and VI melee amps.) :D

Correct, the mission broker just tells me that they are examining the samples I turned in now and doesn't let me interact with it anymore. (of course this could change if MA decides to, but for now each person can only turn in one set of samples)

Thanks a lot narfi for clearing things up :) +rep

Thanx! +rep

OK. So for now we have only I, IV and VI.
Assuming we'll have a full ladder eventually, what u think would be the stats of II, III and V?
Sth like this?
  • I - 4
  • II - 9 (?)
  • III - 14 (?)
  • IV - 20
  • V - 24 (?)
  • VI - 28
What u think, will there be something bigger than VI?
Or would it push the game out of balance and make guns obsolete? :p

Thanx! +rep

Assuming we'll have a full ladder eventually, what u think would be the stats of II, III and V?
Sth like this?
  • I - 4
  • II - 9 (?)
  • III - 14 (?)
  • IV - 20
  • V - 24 (?)
  • VI - 28

Depends, dont forget its pretty hard to eco hunt proteron with melee :)

But yes, if these amp become decently common , i wouldnt want to be the owner of a ul sib handgun.

But yes, if these amp become decently common , i wouldnt want to be the owner of a ul sib handgun.
Indeed, looks like the balance has already shifted. Made a calculation for the weapons i have atm, and i know which way i will go...

hgvsmelee.jpg

The blood samples dropped from Eomon during the mirgration. Since the migration is over, no blood samples until next migration. At this point we do not know if they will continue to drop the bloop samples next year or if the mission will still accept blood samples.

With the right armor, perseus for example, a mid level player should be able to take on Eomon youngs. A healer will help alot too.

Last edited:
Thanx! +rep

Sth like this?
  • I - 4
  • II - 9 (?)
  • III - 14 (?)
  • IV - 20
  • V - 24 (?)
  • VI - 28

There is a Lev VII at auction, right now. +32 Electric

just went to the broker and delivered the A,B and C samples and got my trauma amp I

I think the rewards are still the same.

So you dont need to turn in all the blood samples?

No, you dont, the first post clearly sates that

you turn in any 3 that are different to get the first amp, turn in a 4th one that is different to get the IV and turn in the 5th one (all five different) to get the vi

And this was the fastest destruction of mu by MA that I can remember...I don't mind it, cuz I don't own melees amps, but I feel bad for others that do.

And this was the fastest destruction of mu by MA that I can remember...I don't mind it, cuz I don't own melees amps, but I feel bad for others that do.

Ya one of the reasons I never pay to much for anything in this game MA will come up with a way to make it worthless in no time. Pay to play for your enjoyment, else get rid of it asap, nothing holds value.

Reactions: Mac
One wonders though, are mindark trying to raise the bar for gear. Do they mean that new items will come soon?
Or do they just need all players to have good gear so they spend more in the quest for the illusive profiting HOF :p
In terms of supply and demand, has the demand increased and thats why they can do this? Or are they making melee fighting as common profession as pet taming?

One wonders though, are mindark trying to raise the bar for gear. Do they mean that new items will come soon?
Or do they just need all players to have good gear so they spend more in the quest for the illusive profiting HOF :p
In terms of supply and demand, has the demand increased and thats why they can do this? Or are they making melee fighting as common profession as pet taming?

Well, draw conclusions from this.

51 dps , 2.952 , Unlimited

Now cost below 1k ped ( aakas + IV amp )

How does this affect pricing of other gear?

Back