Shared Loot Longtooth

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
I find it disturbing the lack of hunters at shared loot longtooth. What is up?

I have only found them at argus and the space bases. Are there any others? I remember last year shared longtooth were packed with people.

Am I missing something?

The population is fairly stagnant, not many players in the game that can hunt longtooth but not team eomon, and there is more draw to the eomon as well as the fact that those who can hunt longtooth have probably already done the missions in previous years.

Just my guess though as I generally avoid migration but had to come this year for the amps.

99%+ of players dislike shared loot and will always choose non-shared if given the option. This is a clear demonstration of that.

There are lots of people doing non-shared Longtooth.

All hunters which do the shared loot LT are at Jurra Plateau wave spawn, just because it's the only one which is very close to revive. At any time you will fine some players doing the wave there. In the evening sometimes are too many people there :)

If you want smalls try at echidna.

Having 6 different wave locations was fun im the beginning but they should remove da couple now that we have nonshared, one for smal and one big wave.

If you wanted to hunt LT last year you had to deal with the one and only maturity around and if you wasn't strong enough you had to team up.

This year anyone can solo a LT

If you wanted to hunt LT last year you had to deal with the one and only maturity around and if you wasn't strong enough you had to team up.

This year anyone can solo a LT

And ofc more money for MA A!

Back