Selling: Eomon Blood Samples Quest

sawachika

Old Alpha
Do you have an additional set of Eomon Blood Sample (A to E) left lying in your storage unsold?

Want to change them into the more useful Melee Trauma Amp set?

Interested? Then here's the deal...

If you supply me the blood samples, I will exchange them (with the quest npc) into the melee amps I, IV and VI.

The Melee Trauma Amps IV and VI is yours to keep, but I will get to keep the Melee Trauma Amp I as my "pay/reward".

How's that sound?

If your agreeable, then give me a pm and we can meet up at minopolis to perform the deal.

--- Edit ---

Wow...didn't realise that those blood samples (D & E) are being priced so "high" in auction.

Therefore, as a roundabout way to circumvent the collateral problem, the trade will go like this.

Trade 1 - I give you my collateral of 1 cld + 700 peds in exchange for your blood samples A to D.

Trade 2 - I give you Melee Trauma Amp I and IV in exchange for blood sample E.

Trade 3 - I give you Melee Trauma Amp VI in exchange for my collateral and the Melee Amp I.

--- End of Edit ---

(* As absurd as it may sound...but at least a dude can try right? ;))

Last edited:
Great offer. Are you able to give collateral?

You want to get a level 1 melee amp just for talking to an NPC?

Great offer. Are you able to give collateral?

How much collateral will you need?

As far as liquidity is concerned, I've only got 1 CLD and about 700+ peds. The rest are junk loot that's far too many and in too small a chunk to be of much use.

If its too little...then the only stuff I have left is my "useless" reputation to uphold as a gamer as well as my "worthless" moral codes. :laugh:

Would that be enough?

why wouldn't they just do it?
themselves? aka close friends

Trade 3 - I give you Melee Trauma Amp VI in exchange for my collateral and the Melee Amp I.

))

So you will give me Melee Trauma amp VI in exchange for 1 CLD +700PED and Melee amp 1. That's a deal. When can we meet!

Back