Mindark where is my money?

They probably would pay you if they could, they probably don't have enough cash to pay all withdrawals in time. It's not because they are "lazy" or don't have time, at least that is my guess. If that makes you feel better or worse I don't know`? :silly2:

Bet it's behind the couch or in the fridge.

:silly2:

If is your first withdraw can take longer, it will get there am sure.

Little tip for you, MA people posting here pretending to be regulars...
Little tip for you, some people posting here escaped the mental institution... :yup:

Sry, it's one of those funny (althou little creepy) mindgames we use to play here. The name of the game is: "Who's Who on PCF?"
There's infinite supply of interesting individuals, so the game never ends...
Happy playing, score big! :girl:

Why such a hatefull tone?

Wow :) Some of you guys are so amazing :D You don't even play the game, since you don't play it, are you a reseller to have already withdrew and waited like everyone else you're mentioning?

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=261149

And yet, you know sooo much of the game, you even know what is in EULA and what isnt, can't believe you read it whole for no reason as having 0 globals on anything ever only suggests inactivity or an alt and nothing else...

Little tip for you, MA people posting here pretending to be regulars...

People are using their brain more and more and soon all will be clear about who always jumps to MA defense with 0 perceived personal interest, always trying to belittle anyone who tries to stand up for himself...

Think you can be safely added to THE LIST.

p.s. : No matter if undercover or not, this is not the way to treat your customers.

I would advise on getting some tinfoil, before evil MA satellites melts your brains! :wise:

The problem could be as simple as they put the bulk of the money into CD's or some such with a set maturity date, and keep only operating monies liquidated. That would require them waiting for a bond maturity for large or multiple withdrawals. ie: Several folks make withdrawal requests totaling 30K, when bond matures then all get paid.

Today 15 hours after opening this thread I did receive this update from Mindark:

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.
We are really sorry for the delay.
Your withdrawal has been committed.
Have a nice day and a nice time in Entropia Universe!

Kind regards,
Chris | Planet Calypso Support

I will post when the funds did arrive to me as well.

People post here that the EULA does not state anything about payouts. In your account it is written in detail it takes 50 business days. That is a long time, when you want to use the platform you need to agree to that which I did. Then after this long time the company should make sure the funds are booked on time. I find it normal people pay on time. It is essential to stay in business and a normal practise.

I invite anyone to call Mindark and ask to get 50K Ped booked in their account because you need buy an item on the auction, tell Mindark you will send money in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you get your PED credited.

I will post when the funds arrive here in this thread.

I invite anyone to call Mindark and ask to get 50K Ped booked in their account because you need buy an item on the auction, tell Mindark you will send money in a couple of weeks. Let me know if you get your PED credited.

I invite mods to fucking ban you and similar instigators of terrorism.

BTW, got commited my WD today, and YES, it was delayed. And NO, I didn't wrote any support cases. Never, about such issues.

If there delays - there is serious reasons for it.

And now, you instigating other people to do unneeded spam of shit.

I invite mods to fucking ban you and similar instigators of terrorism.

BTW, got commited my WD today, and YES, it was delayed. And NO, I didn't wrote any support cases. Never, about such issues.

If there delays - there is serious reasons for it.

And now, you instigating other people to do unneeded spam of shit.

Yes, MA running out of cash, that really is a serious matter, maybe MA should look into it...

Yes, MA running out of cash, that really is a serious matter, maybe MA should look into it...

Your continuous conspiracy theory and sky is falling posts are getting really old.

Conspiracy theory?

Sky is falling?

I simply wrote the truth lol:scratch2:

Truth? Based on what?

It's a complete assumption/speculation/guess on your part.

Truth? Based on what?

ROFL I love it how some of you guys think that people around you have what, the IQ of normal room temperature?

Listen derp...

You dont have to be a genious, to see why we are having all these withdrawal delays, BAD, CPD, FKY deeds etc.

And I love the most, how you trip over every post I make,...

Why don't you let people post their opinion on forums freely, you always have to trash every thread, spit on every post you dont like or feel like (or is in your employment contract, who knows)

Most important question left for last ofc...

WHAT do you know, WHAT THE TRUTH on this matter is?

HOW CAN YOU, WITH SUCH CERTAINTY CLAIM THAT WHAT I WROTE ISNT THE TRUTH, that its speculation/assumption/guess?

Come on now, explain to me how wrong I am and how you are just connecting the dots thinking they have money even tho 100% of indicators show differently...

If it turns sour I will invest. Doubt Entropia dies anytime soon really. Short on cash? Sure. Never heard of a company that doesnt say that occationally.

Things are always slow in the summer, and as withdrawals are manually processed (I'm sure due diligence is done behind the scenes to check no scamming, exploit activity has occured) then those cashing out will need quite a lot of patience.

In 10+ years, has anyone not guilty of stealing, money laundering, exploiting not had their money eventually? No.

Is waiting 2+ months for your money fun? No.

Kicking up a stink about it on the forum is probably not the best plan though if you think about it.

By now, chicken little would be fucking dust with the number of times the sky fallen on this forum! :yup:

Conspiracy theory?

Sky is falling?

I simply wrote the truth lol:scratch2:

MindArk's latest annual report shows:

Total deposits less total withdrawals: > 6.8million USD.

Cash and bank balances: 300k USD.

Where's your evidence that MA is 'running out of cash'?
Where's your evidence that MA has EVER not paid out any legitimate withdrawal request?
If that ever happened, it would be all over the forums. It's not.

The OP has already posted that, less than 24 hours after starting this thread, his withdrawal request was committed.

/mod note/
Making false statements about the financial status of a business is defamatory.
I remind all members that defamatory comments about anyone, including MA, are NOT permitted on this forum.

Meh, Serica beat me too it...

Well, just to clarify this:

Why don't you let people post their opinion on forums freely, you always have to trash every thread, spit on every post you dont like or feel like (or is in your employment contract, who knows)

I don't see a way in which I'm not letting anyone do anything. All I'm doing is disagreeing with what you are saying and doing, and I'm not attacking you personally, I'm simply criticizing a specific thing that you are doing.

Despite what you might think I don't dislike you. You are as free as i am post your opinion on this forum, I am free to disagree with you, and you are free to disagree with me.

That's how a public forum works :wise:

Last edited:
Truth? Based on what?

I this case I would agree with him a bit, even if running out case maybe is not totally accurate, but let say they have some cash issues....

Why?

In the annul report for 2013 we can see that they at the end of the year had:
"User requested reimbursements not yet settled" 4 816 355 SEK (the year before 1 869 660 SEK, an increase with about 3MSEK in a year)

"Outgoing cash and bank balances" 2 052 301 SEK (2 182 967)

So, they had about 4,8 MSEK that players had demanded to withdraw at the end of the year, but only about 2,1 Msek in cash. You don't need much of imagination to come up with a reason to why it takes time to withdraw money.

"User requested reimbursements not yet settled" 4 816 355 SEK (the year before 1 869 660 SEK, an increase with about 3MSEK in a year)

I think you can see right there why there might have been a reason for any temporary delay in withdrawals around that time. Demand for withdrawals was over 2.5 times that of the previous year, and thus probably unbudgeted in the cashflow projections.

It certainly didn't stop them actually making the payments to everyone though.

I think you can see right there why there might have been a reason for any temporary delay in withdrawals around that time. Demand for withdrawals was over 2.5 times that of the previous year, and thus probably unbudgeted in the cashflow projections.

TBH, we did see some of the biggest names sell-out, since the begining of last year,..

It seems they amassed quite a fortune :)

No it has not, but the longer withdrawals times have been a trend for some time and that it's simultaneity with decline in cash asset. So probably they need to drag a bit on the pay outs to be able to meet the demands. Hopefully they will improve the cash flow now that the money they should payback to SEE should be done.

Back