Mindark where is my money?

Dartagnan

I did file a payout request on april 22 and did calculate 50 business days. As expected from seeing these forums the payout did not take place for a substantial amount of money. July 1 was the payment date and I did file a support request to ask for my money.

As a reply to my request for the payment, which should happen on time especially by a company that promotes the "business" and "economy" aspect of their product I receive a standard email response:

We understand your frustration. Withdrawals are usually completed within 50 business days; however, due to an unusually high work load, there is a delay with our withdrawal process. Please rest assured that we are working to fix this and withdrawals will be committed as soon as possible. We can not give you an exact date.

We apologize for the delay on our part and hope that the late handling of your withdrawal will not affect your dealings with us in future.

Have a nice day and a nice time in Entropia Universe!

This is how you get treated for investing in this platform, you send funds and it gets booked in 3 hours before you can blink your eyes. You need funds they keep your money hostage for months. This company is supposed to have a real world banking licence. Which bank that does not pay out on time has a banking licence?

Mindark I said I would wait 10 days more. When you run a real cash economy as you claim you need to pay out on time.

I am a bit tired of these whining threads. Yes MA is later than ever these days. But at least you get your money. It's pretty clear from all the other whining posts it takes long but you will get it. We get the point by now

So you created an account on PCF for the first time after however how long you've been playing only to post this? Highly suspect.

You'll get your money soon.. but to answer a question (you likely don't want an answer to) about taking 3 months.. a CD has a holding pattern from 30 days to 60 months typically around net90. When payments take longer than net 90, then I throw up red flags.

If you had done your research, you would see that EVERYONE has had to wait longer that 50 Buisness days to get there money. Quit your Whining, wait patiently, you will get your money.

I am also tired of seeing these posts. Everyone else has had to wait an extended period of time, what makes you think your so special to get it any sooner???

If you had done your research, you would see that EVERYONE has had to wait longer that 50 Buisness days to get there money. Quit your Whining, wait patiently, you will get your money.

Ever heard about interest rates? 50 business days is a joke and they can't even manage that. My opinion is that we need more posts like this so MA can finally understand that they can't just dick around with other people's money.

Also it would be nice if someone could find out if it's legal to keep such long payment dates.

Won't comment on the time for withdrawals, but will say that MA did not get the banking license. Funny how this is still a common misconception. Is there a recent link to where this still advertised? Just wondering if it's out there and should be made known to MA. ;)

Ever heard about interest rates? 50 business days is a joke and they can't even manage that. My opinion is that we need more posts like this so MA can finally understand that they can't just dick around with other people's money.

This isn't an MA forum... spamming here mostly just annoys the readers of the forum, especially if it's the only "contribution" a forum member has ever made (as in the OP). If something is to be communicated to MA, a support ticket is the only way to guarantee someone employed by a PP or MA sees it.

Based on that, if i were a mod, i'd delete the OP, ban him and lock the thread. That's why i stopped modding for forums... just because it makes sense doesn't mean it's what the forum rules support.

2791953.jpg

This isn't an MA forum... spamming here mostly just annoys the readers of the forum, especially if it's the only "contribution" a forum member has ever made (as in the OP). If something is to be communicated to MA, a support ticket is the only way to guarantee someone employed by a PP or MA sees it.

Based on that, if i were a mod, i'd delete the OP, ban him and lock the thread. That's why i stopped modding for forums... just because it makes sense doesn't mean it's what the forum rules support.

Bit harsh to call it spamming, he's only made one post. Old timers like Joda have made similar threads and I didn't notice people suggesting to ban him.

Last edited:

Also it would be nice if someone could find out if it's legal to keep such long payment dates.

Yes, I have heard of interest rates, but in order to have one, it would need to be clearly stated in the EULA, which fortunately for MA, there isn't such a rule.

I'm not saying its right for MA to take so long, I'm just saying, if the OP had looked through the forums, he would see that MANY people are beyond the 50 Business days to get there Withdrawal Committed. Now, if the last person didn't get it in 50 days, and the person before them didn't, and the person before them didn't and so on and so forth, what in the world makes the OP think theirs will be any different?

And as Doer said, this isn't an MA forum, they check it from time to time and make post here and there, but that doesn't mean they will see this post, or any of the others for that matter.

Last edited:
Since MA isn't a financial organization and the ability to withdraw is merely a gameplay feature, it can be hold responsible only for what it states in EULA. And in EULA there's nothing - current version of it doesn't assert any withdrawal period length (used to be 40 days, then 50, now it seems to be removed completely).

I am a bit tired of these whining threads. Yes MA is later than ever these days. But at least you get your money. It's pretty clear from all the other whining posts it takes long but you will get it. We get the point by now

I don't blame him. Looks like starting whining thread at around 50-60 day of waiting is part of procedure. Worked for most with withdrawal problems, as it seems someone from MA is monitoring forum for such activity.

Posting here helped at least 8 persons get their money in last 3 months.

It is not player who didn't get his money to be blamed....it's MA !

To OP:
If it reach 60 working days or 3 months regular time remeber to call MA office personally and/or spam their social media and other MMO forums - at this point things realy get "urgent" batch at MA HQ when their reputation is at stake.

Couldnt mods just ban shoti once n for all? Fkin tired of reading every second whining posts coming from him.
Dont like EU? GTFO n leave us, others be

Yes its legal? you do know its not at all uncommon in business that payments are not made directly right? most companies dealing with exterior marketing firms or such payout 90-120days after services are rendered. The only difference here is that its to a end user i guess, hard to see how it would be illegal just because of that...

This is how you get treated for investing in this platform, you send funds and it gets booked in 3 hours before you can blink your eyes. You need funds they keep your money hostage for months. This company is supposed to have a real world banking licence. Which bank that does not pay out on time has a banking licence?

Mindark I said I would wait 10 days more. When you run a real cash economy as you claim you need to pay out on time.

If you had done your research you would have found out that 1, Mindark is not a bank and does not have a banking license. 2, Going over the alloted time for withdrawls happens every now and then more so in summers when most of the staff are on holiday. 3, Everyone that has put in a withdrawl request eventually get there money.

You don't have to like it, i sure don't i would like to be able to get my money directly, but to do something knowing the variables involved and then whine about it is just bad form.

Best regards
Zweshi

Last edited:
All companies have a payment schedule. This is usually agreed by a legal contract or invoice terms. In this case, the EULA is the legal contract (you're signing every time you log in). To be able to have any PED to withdraw, you would have had to sign this contract at least once.

Unfortunately for you, as there is no payment schedule written, MA can theoretically hold your money indefinitely. If you don't like this, don't sign the fucking document.

Last edited:
melander said:
...you should find it in one of there financial reports...

http://www.mindark.com/investor-rel...documents/semi-annual-report-jan-jun-2011.pdf
MindBank
In March 2010, MindArk put a request to the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) to withdraw earlier granted approval to conduct banking activities. During a board meeting in March 2011 it was
decided to discontinue all activities related to the bank project.
The Managing Director of MindBank, however, will continue to work close with MindArk ́s CEO in the process of contracting more partners. The bank project is quality assured and thoroughly documented to prepare for a future application when the necessary funds for establishing the bank can be guaranteed.

I am also tired of seeing these posts. Everyone else has had to wait an extended period of time, what makes you think your so special to get it any sooner???

Why such a hatefull tone?

Yes, I have heard of interest rates, but in order to have one, it would need to be clearly stated in the EULA, which fortunately for MA, there isn't such a rule.

I'm not saying its right for MA to take so long, I'm just saying, if the OP had looked through the forums, he would see that MANY people are beyond the 50 Business days to get there Withdrawl Committed. Now, if the last person didn't get it in 50 days, and the person before them didn't, and the person before them didn't and so on and so forth, what in the world makes the OP think theirs will be any different?

And as Doer said, this isn't an MA forum, they check it from time to time and make post here and there, but that doesn't mean they will see this post, or any of the others for that matter.

Wow :) Some of you guys are so amazing :D You don't even play the game, since you don't play it, are you a reseller to have already withdrew and waited like everyone else you're mentioning?

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=261149

And yet, you know sooo much of the game, you even know what is in EULA and what isnt, can't believe you read it whole for no reason as having 0 globals on anything ever only suggests inactivity or an alt and nothing else...

Little tip for you, MA people posting here pretending to be regulars...

People are using their brain more and more and soon all will be clear about who always jumps to MA defense with 0 perceived personal interest, always trying to belittle anyone who tries to stand up for himself...

Think you can be safely added to THE LIST.

p.s. : No matter if undercover or not, this is not the way to treat your customers.

Last edited:
Why such a hatefull tone?

Wow :) Some of you guys are so amazing :D You don't even play the game, since you don't play it, are you a reseller to have already withdrew and waited like everyone else you're mentioning?

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=261149

And yet, you know sooo much of the game, you even know what is in EULA and what isnt, can't believe you read it whole for no reason as having 0 globals on anything ever only suggests inactivity or an alt and nothing else...

Little tip for you, MA people posting here pretending to be regulars...

People are using their brain more and more and soon all will be clear about who always jumps to MA defense with 0 perceived personal interest, always trying to belittle anyone who tries to stand up for himself...

Think you can be safely added to THE LIST.

p.s. : No matter if undercover or not, this is not the way to treat your customers.

Ughh, what? Look me up on the Player Registery, my FULL AVATAR NAME is listed right in my info. And I dont have anything on EntropiaLife, haven't gotten around to signing up for it, dont really see that point. Does not having any Globals justify that I don't play the game? Sorry that's the only information you have to go off of.

YOU should USE YOU BRAIN a little more, calling me an alt HAHAHAHAHA, undercover HAHAHAHAHAHA, I don't work for MindArk, I am simply a patron of the game. Nice try though :laugh::laugh: and ohhhhhh, "THE LIST" ouch, I am so hurt!

Last edited:

it's not about getting it sooner, it's about getting it in the timeframe they promised.
Also, no matter how MA's pr person made the reply.. it's not a new issue & all this public pressure just might wake them up & actually do something about it.
You do know there used to be cards for INSTANT withdrawal from atm's right... as I'm sure you did your research..
Seems that in some countries, technology goes backwards :D

Yes, I DO know that there used to be Cards to withdraw money straight from the ATM, but they no longer exist ( I used to play when the were ORIGINALLY IMPLEMENTED) .

I ORGINALLY started playing this game in 2003 (When it was still Project Entropia) I took a LOOOONG break, and came back last year and started a new avatar.

AS I STATED in a previous post, I DO NOT think it is right that MA takes so long to give people their money, I DO AGREE that they should give it to the people who pull it out in a timely fashion, but as of late, everything has been delayed, no one is getting it in a timely fashion, everyone eventually gets there money, Wait Patiently.

What some people have already posted, that MA is not a Bank, that they DONT HAVE TO get you your money by any specific time as it is NO LONGER listed in the EULA.

Last edited:
as of late, everything has been delayed, no one is getting it in a timely fashion, everyone eventually gets there money,

Do you know for sure why it's delayed?
I'm not 100% sure EVERYONE get's their money eventually
Just go read their financial statements

Do you know for sure why it's delayed?
I'm not 100% sure EVERYONE get's their money eventually
Just go read their financial statements

No, I don't know for sure why its delayed, good point. Could be they are on Vacation, Could be they don't have the money to pay everyone at the moment, could be anything, but the fact still remains, everyones withdrawls have been delayed.

And I retract my previous statement, I am not 100% sure either that everyone gets their money. Also, another good point.

I am just going based off of what I have read here when people have put similar posts up like this and then somewhere between 70 - 90 days they so "Oh, it Commited" or something along those lines.

Ughh, what? Look me up on the Player Registery, my FULL AVATAR NAME is listed right in my info. And I dont have anything on EntropiaLife, haven't gotten around to signing up for it, dont really see that point. Does not having any Globals justify that I don't play the game? Sorry that's the only information you have to go off of.

YOU should USE YOU BRAIN a little more, calling me an alt HAHAHAHAHA, undercover HAHAHAHAHAHA, I don't work for MindArk, I am simply a patron of the game. Nice try though :laugh::laugh: and ohhhhhh, "THE LIST" ouch, I am so hurt!

Yes, I DO know that there used to be Cards to withdrawl money straight from the ATM, but they no longer exist ( I used to play when the were ORIGINALLY IMPLEMENTED) .

I ORGINALLY started playing this game in 2003 (When it was still Project Entropia) I took a LOOOONG break, and came back last year and started a new avatar.

AS I STATED in a previous post, I DO NOT think it is right that MA takes so long to give people their money, I DO AGREE that they should give it to the people who pull it out in a timely fashion, but as of late, everything has been delayed, no one is getting it in a timely fashion, everyone eventually gets there money, Wait Patiently.

What some people have already posted, that MA is not a Bank, that they DONT HAVE TO get you your money by any specific time as it is NO LONGER listed in the EULA.

No, I don't know for sure why its delayed, good point. Could be they are on Vacation, Could be they don't have the money to pay everyone at the moment, could be anything, but the fact still remains, everyones withdrawls have been delayed.

And I retract my previous statement, I am not 100% sure either that everyone gets their money. Also, another good point.

I am just going based off of what I have read here when people have put similar posts up like this and then somewhere between 70 - 90 days they so "Oh, it Commited" or something along those lines.

Tripple LOL you are deffinately going to THE LIST.

ROFL...

what is "withdrawal"

with·draw·al

noun

the action of withdrawing something.

"the withdrawal of legal aid"

synonyms: removal, abolition, cancellation, discontinuation, termination, elimination

an act of taking money out of an account.

plural noun: withdrawals

a sum of money withdrawn from an account.

"a $30,000 cash withdrawal"

with·draw·al

noun

the action of withdrawing something.

"the withdrawal of legal aid"

synonyms: removal, abolition, cancellation, discontinuation, termination, elimination

an act of taking money out of an account.

plural noun: withdrawals

a sum of money withdrawn from an account.

"a $30,000 cash withdrawal"
AKA people who quit the game but show up on forums spewing all sorts of lovely shit! :yup::laugh:

Couldnt mods just ban shoti once n for all? Fkin tired of reading every second whining posts coming from him.
Dont like EU? GTFO n leave us, others be

Lol....really ? :) Just look at OP and other 30 posts here and go ban yourself.

I am trying my post being well thinked out , informative and emotionally balanced ( but it's hard sometimes )
Look at all my posts in this section. I always provide info or solutions for ppl with problems based on own experience with withdrawals. Sarcasm not always can be stemmed.

If MA stop lieing about withdrawal time and keep his word at least once i will be 1st to praise them. But so far they are not giving ppl much reasons to trust them.

Back