Buying: Armor/s, and Arson III TEN

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Update: I have armor now... just need Arson III Ten.

Last edited:
I am looking for a set of 6 MM pieces M, ( I was a bit too late for Hardwraths :(:( )

Sorry about that, a friend in my soc was after it and making various offers on it for several weeks. As it always is with such things, everyone decides at the same time that they want something. :scratch2:

PEDs fell in his lap, you got an ATH, and then everyone wants some mayhem :laugh:

Sorry about that, a friend in my soc was after it and making various offers on it for several weeks. As it always is with such things, everyone decides at the same time that they want something. :scratch2:

PEDs fell in his lap, you got an ATH, and then everyone wants some mayhem :laugh:

np at all :) I understand!

Only something really, but really bad would have to happen in order for me to sell my Arso chip (right now t5.1). I am quite confident that you will never regret the purchase.

With armors, I might part with my 6 pieces of Angel (Do not have harness). All pieces are like t2, 3, 4 .. let me know if you are interested and I can give more details.

I'd have to have an offer I can't refuse for my full dune mostly top tier. With that being said, I'd suggest playing around with http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?toolid=2 to determine what will make the sense for you. I particularly had no idea of the bad design plates have.

Back