Selling: Sledge Hammer's High End Gear

Bump it up! How is the weekend over already? :scratch2:

Bump! I survived Monday (barely)!

Bump! Hoping to log in today after MA broke my CL with their shitty patch.

Weekend is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!111!!11oneoneone

Sunday bump! SK-80 is 1.1!!!

Seems like migration has frozen my tiering process. Hopefully we'll get it going once those eomon go away.

ATTENTION! There is an item available for purchase that I would love to get my hands on, but some of my items MUST sell for me to get it. I have lowered a couple items already. If you have pure PED or CLD to trade, let me know if you have an offer for something. I just might take it. PM me either here, or ingame. Full ingame name Brian Sledge Hammer

Cheers,
Sledge

Added more sale prices! Sale lasts for 10 days!

Bump it up! 9 days left on the sale!

Bump it up! Migration almost over, spend some ped on gear now that you're free to stop shooting eomon!

Bump!!! <<deleted. sale over>>

Last edited:
I think they should increase the cap for rX armors and cryochips??? :)

Time is running out to get cheap gear!!!!!

Only 35k for the optac. Quite the discount. That should sell fast.

Bump it up!!!! Just a couple days left!

Bump! Sale ends Saturday!!!

Bump! Sale ends tomorrow!!!

Bump! Sale is over at the end of the day today! Get your gear now while it's cheap!

Sale is over. Prices restored. Trades welcome again. I will also be adding a hunter's package price.

Bump it up! SK-80 is tier 1.5!!!

Bump it up!!!!!!!

Bump bump bump! I'm not afraid of taking multiple trades for one item.

Weekend bump bump bump!!!!

Wow, I take a few days off and the forum trolls come out to play. I grant you that forum trolls would not consider my gear to be high end, but for 95% of the rest of EU, it's pretty good. It's not uber, but then I didn't label this thread Sledge Hammer's Uber Gear, now did I?

The Swine is sold!!!!!!!!!!

Back