Selling: Sledge Hammer's High End Gear

sledgehammer

Elite
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Sledge Hammer
Got tired of so many multiple sales threads, so I am combining everything here.

Rules: No whining, complaining, snarky or rude comments. I would prefer questions and lower offers be sent by PM either here or ingame. Item trades are ALWAYS more than welcome. CLD's are acceptable and value will be negotiated at time of sale.

Items I prefer are UL SIB weapons, ML or Camo Arms series guns, Adj faps, UL SIB faps, and full armor sets (M only, and nothing less than Jag).

ITAMZZZZ​

Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VIII UL Tier 4.2 - I love hunting and pking with this chip. It has solid mid-level dps with a max damage of 168 at tier 4, and all 168 of that damage goes right through infiltrator when I am doing pvp. You'd be hard pressed to find a laser, plasma, or BLP UL SIB weapon that does that much damage through pk armor for anywhere near this price.

PRICE: 8K PED

Genesis Dragons Breath
UL Tier 7.4 ***AND*** Melee Trauma Amplifier IV - With these two together, I am pumping out over 225 damage with 34 APM. This is truly an awesome sword, especially, with a start SIB at only 34, a great skill and HP grinder for lower level players who want to move up in the melee world. For nearly any mob you want to hunt, this set has the DPS (88.7 :yay:) to get the job done.

**PRICE** (FOR SET): +21K PED

Adjusted Hedoc SK-80 Tier 2.4 - Also freshly looted, from the very same muluk-hir as the regular SK-80, this beauty will also be for sale :D . BO for this item is...

**PRICE** : +15K PED

Meckel & Loch ML-35 Tier 4.4 - A great predamage gun and tagger all in one. With a dante attached this has up to 2.932 DPP.

PRICE : +6500 PED

Protector of the Empire M (Full Set) Tier 1.X - This doesn't need much introduction. Perfect for imp/stab/cut mobs, as well as electric and acid, and decent burn/pen to boot.

PRICE : 45K PED

Hunter's Package - POTE, Cryo Chip or ML-35, Adj SK-80, Dragons Breath Set - 78K + TT of Adj SK-80

Full RX Optac x1 M Tier 1.X SOLD!!!

Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition Tier 3.3 SOLD!!!

Hedoc SK-80 UL Tier 1.8 SOLD!!!

Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe
Tier 6.2 SOLD!!!!

Hedoc Mayhem Tier 4.1 SOLD!!!

Cheers,
Sledge

Last edited:
Bump for the weekend!!!!!

Bump for a mate and lol at "Snarky comments"
:laugh:

Bump! Getting some offers but nothing acceptable yet.

Got tired of so many multiple sales threads, so I am combining everything here.

Rules: No whining, complaining, snarky or rude comments. I would prefer questions and lower offers be sent by PM either here or ingame. Item trades are ALWAYS more than welcome. CLD's are acceptable and value will be negotiated at time of sale.

Items I prefer are UL SIB weapons, ML or Camo Arms series guns, Adj faps, UL SIB faps, and full armor sets (M only, and nothing less than Jag).

ITAMZZZZ​

Full RX Optac x1 M Tier 1.X - The set is mostly closing in on 1.9, with the helmet lagging behind the most at 1.3. This is a fantastic set for PK, bots, and heavy impact mobs. I personally love hunting muluk-hir and mulaak'f because it affords me good protection on the mobs, plus full pvp protection from any pkers who might show up. It's also fantastic for longtooth, dasp, sumima, segs, bulk, falx, and a great number of other mobs.

PRICE: 50K PED

Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition Tier 3.1 - This DPS booster is one of my favorites. It's like an extra amp no matter what you're using. With full enhancers this chip currently produces 390 max damage per shot.

PRICE: 10K PED

Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VIII UL Tier 4.2 - I love hunting and pking with this chip. It has solid mid-level dps with a max damage of 168 at tier 4, and all 168 of that damage goes right through infiltrator when I am doing pvp. You'd be hard pressed to find a laser, plasma, or BLP UL SIB weapon that does that much damage through pk armor for anywhere near this price.

PRICE: 8K PED

Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe
Tier 6.2- This is essentially a pure pvp gun, though if you're really crazy, yes, it can kill mobs very quickly as well. With a dante at tier 6, it does 227 damage, and with a Rage 50, that goes all the way up to 248. This is an awesome pk weapon for those that don't want to have to pay huge MU and spend loads of time tiering pk weapons only to have them last for a few battles. The cost of hunting with this gun was a consideration when pricing it.

PRICE: 7500K PED

Genesis Dragons Breath
UL Tier 6.5 ***AND*** Melee Trauma Amplifier IV - With these two together, I am pumping out over 213 damage with 34 APM. This is truly an awesome sword, especially, with a start SIB at only 34, a great skill and HP grinder for lower level players who want to move up in the melee world. For nearly any mob you want to hunt, this set has the DPS to get the job done.

PRICE (FOR SET): +20K PED

Cheers,
Sledge

"Swine deluxe 7500k"? :)

LOL, I didn't notice I did that :D 7500.

Bump! TWO new faps added to the list. Both looted personally by me :)

Bump! Two days until auction ends on SK-80!

Bump it up! New tiers on the fap and arson! SK-80 auction ends tomorrow!

Last edited:
Bump it up! SK-80 sale had to be cancelled due to lack of funds from the buyer, but the Arson chip is reserved pending delivery!

bump for a baller!

I can't believe the one fap is 1.4 already.

Bump it up! Who knows, maybe someday we'll get to log in and use this stuff!

Bump! Arson chip is sold. Adj SK-80 is now tier 1.8!

Adj SK-80 is tier twoooooooooooo! :yay:

Bump it up! Grinding away at the tiers

Bump! Adj SK-80 is now tier 2.1!

Regular SK-80 is now at tier .9 and ready for tier up!

Bump it up! Regular SK-80 is now tier 1.0!

Bump it up!!!!!!

Bump it up up up!

Bump it up!!!!!!!!!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Optac price reduced to 45k!

Back