Apology to Hardwrath

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
I feel I seriously deserved Hardwrath an apology.

To those of you who didn't see, there were a series of posts on a thread on this forum in which I said quite a few extremely rude, unnecessary, and untrue things about Hardwrath.

I had no right nor reason to join in on the argument as I had no part of it. As well, I had simply no place in the argument.

I just wanted to apologize for the rude, inconsiderate, and immature things I have said.

You have done a number of things to help me out in the past, and I do not feel it is fair to repay you in treating you the way I had.

I do agree, I have been very moody with you. I don't know why and I apologize not just for the things I said to you on this forum, but also the things I have said and done ingame.

I just wanted to make it public that I apologize for the things I had said on that specific thread to Hardwrath. It was undeserved as well as very immature on my part. You have been very helpful to me and I should not have said what I said.

I feel I seriously deserved Hardwrath an apology.

To those of you who didn't see, there were a series of posts on a thread on this forum in which I said quite a few extremely rude, unnecessary, and untrue things about Hardwrath.

I had no right nor reason to join in on the argument as I had no part of it. As well, I had simply no place in the argument.

I just wanted to apologize for the rude, inconsiderate, and immature things I have said.

You have done a number of things to help me out in the past, and I do not feel it is fair to repay you in treating you the way I had.

I do agree, I have been very moody with you. I don't know why and I apologize not just for the things I said to you on this forum, but also the things I have said and done ingame.

I just wanted to make it public that I apologize for the things I had said on that specific thread to Hardwrath. It was undeserved as well as very immature on my part. You have been very helpful to me and I should not have said what I said.

Apology accepted :)

Wow that's a very good apology!

While were at it, I want to apologize to anyone in game that I offended too...and to all ice-cream truck drivers, people named "Skylar", and to anyone that was on the Milwaukee Metra-line this morning when I farted White Castle for 45 minutes.

takes a man to apologise and admit a mistake publicly.

+ rep

While were at it, I want to apologize to anyone in game that I offended too....

Hmm.. 10 million hail marys shold do it ;)

While were at it, I want to apologize to anyone.... on the Milwaukee Metra-line this morning when I farted White Castle for 45 minutes.

:scared:

:laugh:

I honestly hate stupid apology threads, where people do not have balls to stay behind their opinion so they back up and apology :D , if you said some bad things about him it had some reason behind.. or no? Should we take it that we cannot take you serious, ever?

The second thing I dislike on those threads is all the people coming in and giving the clever comments in a way of "takes a man to apology" and "+ rep for this" ...

Blah, I would puke from this :D

You are not real mans! :D

I honestly hate stupid apology threads, where people do not have balls to stay behind their opinion so they back up and apology :D , if you said some bad things about him it had some reason behind.. or no? Should we take it that we cannot take you serious, ever?

The second thing I dislike on those threads is all the people coming in and giving the clever comments in a way of "takes a man to apology" and "+ rep for this" ...

Cranky much? :laugh:

This could be the start of a nice bromance. Right in the feels.

yeah.. :rolleyes:

well its one or the other I guess, either he was talking bollocks cause he was wound up, and rightly apologise, or like u say, he did mean it and then he shuold stick to it. I assumed that it was former but yeah whatever lol ;) i'm not gonna call someoen a fag for apologising :laugh: its 2014 not 1975 ;)

Back