Up to Date spawn locations?

dabrixmgp

Old
OK after talking to a few people in Rookie Chat and from my own experiences running around to various spawn points people offered to me as advice, it seems all of the old spawn data is invalid. I plan on writing down locations for spawns I find, if I ever find them. But for now does anyone know where you can find Cornundacauda, Daikiba, and Shinkiba?

The spawns of Shinkiba West of Twin Peaks have lots high maturity mobs and arent newbie friendly
The spawns of Daikiba north of Camp Icarus are plentiful and easy to kill but dont count for some reason.
Im still trying to find Cornundacaudas. I ran all the way North to Cape Corinth cause I read they spawned there with good density and low maturity but it is now all puny mobs.

I didnt mind all that running around because I picked up around a dozen TPs but now its starting to piss me off. Im spending all my time reading the internet for spawn locations, then running to them just to find they no longer spawn there. Please can anyone help me and probably a lot of other newbies out?

A decent spawn of Cornundacauda Youngs is at 35600,54100

Finding a good spot of little Daikiba/Shinkiba always was a problem. Daiki at Icarus are technically punies, a new maturity below young, thus don't count for missions.

IIRC, there is a good spawn of diakiba....................................... on rocktropia :( I'm not sure if they're still there but from what I recall, they were

IIRC, there is a good spawn of diakiba....................................... on rocktropia :( I'm not sure if they're still there but from what I recall, they were

They're but it won't help with Caly irons :)

The server areas where Port Atlantis and Corinth are were recently redesigned and all the mob locations were changed.

Daikiba are west of PA as I posted in your other thread.

Corns are still near Corinth but further east around the East Hangar area. Also good spawns of Corns west of Chimera Canyons and west of Fort Zeus.

I recommend exploring as much as possible. It's one of the greatest pleasures you'll get in the early days of the game, and if you take notes on what you find it will be valuable later.

I would also suggest updating entropedia yourself once you finally find these new spawns. If everyone complains about the inaccuracy of Entropedia but does nothing to solve said problem, then they are just as guilty.

I started a list for daily mission mobs because of my frustration on finding certain ones. The recent VU introduced a list of locations in the text of the daily missions. This is great - but not complete and when you have a list of 5, you don't know which to pick. Also, entropedia is always noted as being inaccurate - and I have found it difficult to update mod locations.

Anyway, I can send you the list I have going so far or perhaps we can work together on something.

prancer? cant find any good spawn of them now :(

There is a spawn of them north of Fort Argus. You will find them between the shore and the mountain from about 75800,94000 to 77000, 95200 approx.

ok tyvm :) I'll check that out

Back