Help: Any Resurrect Chip owners?

PW3CKA

Elite
Society
Entropy
Pecka ecka Martinek
Hello,

I would love to borrow a Resurrect Chip for one revive (of course, providing a collateral).
Please let me know!

Thanks!

Pecka

Blast has one that he rents out.

Also BIG Industries has one which they rent. (I rented it.)

There is a thread in services where you can ask to rent it.

To unlock Ethereal Language?
If u have lvl 25+ u don't even need the oldschool chip for that, Rakzum's Pouch does the trick as well.

Btw, i'm still seeing the ooOOOooooOOOooo messages sometimes and never noticed any different messages after i unlocked it. So, i'm a little confused... maybe it's broken atm? :scratch2:

I think H - DNA which doesnt require any biotropic level just screwed up resurrection chips...well done MA for killing another investment. What will resurrection chips be worth now?

I think H - DNA which doesnt require any biotropic level just screwed up resurrection chips...well done MA for killing another investment. What will resurrection chips be worth now?

Wait, does using the H-DNA unlock ESL? If so, MA needs to change that. Can the H-DNA let you revive someone else? If so, then MA needs to change that.

As far as killing the res chip value, I think the new beacons did that well enough. AFAIK, the most use the res chips got was on the high level beacons. With the new beacons, there are revives inside the instance, so res chips not really that important.

Back