Weird & Bizarre...

jaydub

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who
Victor 'Brick' Vonn
So a couple of days ago me and several soc mates were hunting Eomon Young. I notice a red dot coming across the screen very quickly and initially assumed it was an inbound Hiryuu after one of us but then realized that it was too fast for that. Moving faster than a quad. It came on visual in front of me(one other soc mate saw it, the other two were AFK). It appeared to be a rabbit, hopping like it was on crack and it never stopped just over the hill and it was gone off screen. Someone suggest it might've been a Tezlapod on a glitch but I've never seen anything like it before in 6 years ingame. Any ideas anyone? Wish I had a pic, next time I'll think faster and get one but it might not have helped. It was like the roadrunner...ZOOM!

If someone has seen it before and/or has a pic or video it would be cool.

Brick

Sounds like a MA employee having some fun.

It appeared to be a rabbit, hopping like it was on crack and it never stopped just over the hill and it was gone off screen.

Ah well, it was obviously a cyrene mob then.

Maybe one of the ComPets got loose?

I was at Eomon prowlers last night or the night before and another team said they saw something very similar to what you describe.

They said it was to small and fast to get a good look at.

:eyecrazy:

Prized rabbit? lol

I would guess user controlled mob by ma.

It's mating season and that rabbit is late for a very important date! :yay:

Am I the only one?

The very first thing that came to mind when I read this was that...

"What would it have looted were it to be hunted down and killed?" :lolup:

Atrox Hatchling?

Oh and ... screeny or it didn't happen! :laugh:

Time to loot the Holy Hand Grenade (L), just in case.

haf61cca4.jpg

Someone needs to find it and kill it

I saw the Xenobiologist Charles Marvin today, this can't be a coincidence :) Something's brewing up...

aliens.jpg
No matter how many times I tell this fucker, he just doesn't get. "It wasn't aliens who probed your ass, it was your drunken inhibitions that lead you to your current state." Not to mention what ever type of hallucinating drug he was on those multitudes of times! :silly2: Seems he likes it! :laugh:

Sounds like the rabbit was in a hurry, shouldn't be a problem unless it was followed by another dot that turned out to be a blonde girl named Alice.

If the above scenario occurs, then we should be wary of portals appearing in the ground that transport us to a very strange instance.;)

(note to self: check if in phase 2 of instance Vorpal Blade is L and/or UL)

Am I the only one?

The very first thing that came to mind when I read this was that...

"What would it have looted were it to be hunted down and killed?" :lolup:

"This creature had no loot"

Could have been a chest burster escaping.

A mutated chirpy

Ah well, it was obviously a cyrene mob then.

hehe :D

Well, my guess is its an MA controlled pet which will tie in to taming I guess and they were testing it out.

Or it could just be a mob trying to escape Eudoria where half the mobs seem to disappear after the last vu

I was at Eomon prowlers last night or the night before and another team said they saw something very similar to what you describe.

They said it was to small and fast to get a good look at.

:eyecrazy:

Prized rabbit? lol

I would guess user controlled mob by ma.

Aye was me and Thor Mighty saw it when you were on prowlers, was real fast. At first i thought maybe a mutated chirpy :D

Dibbler :)

I also saw Xenobiologist Charles Marvin last night while hunting Eo's. No sign of the rabbit though.

I think Charles is Elmer Fudd :eyecrazy:

"Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits"

Donnie Darko ftw

Run away! Run away!

Back