Question: Longtooth V mission: any point in doing it as rewards are horrible

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Seems that the rewards for the LT mission just really suck, set of 3 pointless skills and not so much of it anyway...anyone has thoughts on that?

Wrapped up the 1K Eomon, the next one seems like a serious grind, was contemplating LT but just seems like a very uninspiring ending:)

Consider this a small rant / discussion invitation

I am wondering about the rewards for the Longtooth Silver mission?:scratch2:

If they are any good doing the V mission might be worth it for getting the Silver reward. Maybe there is an attribute?:confused:

Well, I had a lot of use for the skills in the Iron Stage V and now I'm on Bronze Stage I, which is another 30k. In that stage the two larger skill options I don't need so I'll take the 20 ped Dodge chip.

More importantly, I'm playing my role in helping to exterminate them and getting some serious melee skilling accomplished along the way.

:yay:

Sorry meant the Bronze mission.:ahh:

Well, I had a lot of use for the skills in the Iron Stage V and now I'm on Bronze Stage I, which is another 30k. In that stage the two larger skill options I don't need so I'll take the 20 ped Dodge chip.

More importantly, I'm playing my role in helping to exterminate them and getting some serious melee skilling accomplished along the way.

:yay:

Dodge sounds nice, what are the other rewards for Bronze?

I have done the iron and bronse mission on LT but what skills you getting in the bronse part of the mission i dont remeber because i just skilling and it seems like MA dont give out some attribute anymore if you want attribute then you have to go to Arkadia. :)

Fair enough, so basically a good grindy skilling mission to level up armor and weapons with no additional carrot in the end got it:)

Looked on Entropedia.info and nothing added for new missions yet. Anyone know what rewards are for Bronze Longtooth? Is there a Silver mission?:scratch2:

bronze mission reward:

65.00 ped perception skill

42.71 ped atheltics skill

21.35 ped dodge skill

cheese

bronze mission reward:

65.00 ped perception skill

42.71 ped atheltics skill

21.35 ped dodge skill

cheese

Thanks romi! :)

I definitely will try and finish the Bronze mission then since I love getting Athletics for mission reward.:yay:

So what are the rewards/kill points needed for Stage V anyway, if I can kindly ask? I'm still only on Stage IV and the rewards and kill points for Stage V don't seem to be listed on entropedia or anywhere else that I searched.

So what are the rewards/kill points needed for Stage V anyway, if I can kindly ask? I'm still only on Stage IV and the rewards and kill points for Stage V don't seem to be listed on entropedia or anywhere else that I searched.
Longtooth Stage V - 30 000 points

65.00 Heavy Melee Weapons
42.71 Plasma Weaponry Technology
21.35 Concentration

42 ped plasma tech is great , gonna make me max the howler s4
plasma relatively difficult to skil up so it is very useful

No Hp contribution
No Evade/Dodge contribution
"Odd" professions

Compared to stage 4 and the amount of mobs you have to kill the TT amount of skills per killed mob sucks.

I agree with OP

Seems that the rewards for the LT mission just really suck, set of 3 pointless skills and not so much of it anyway...anyone has thoughts on that?

Wrapped up the 1K Eomon, the next one seems like a serious grind, was contemplating LT but just seems like a very uninspiring ending:)

Consider this a small rant / discussion invitation

Lol.. just take a look at Eomons mission IV.....

Never in all these years seen Eomons in general have given so stingy with loot overall when you hunt Eomon young-old it feels in loot like you hunting atrox young-old, well where is the "balance" i dont hunting lvl 24-26 mob with no hp its lvl 52-67 with lot hp.
So i thinking who needs to buy a new Volvo.:lolup:

I am self on 11k of 12 k in that mission and so far it has only been a Mega lose usually i doing osse mission but nuw under this event osse gives only 50% of what they usually gives. ( and i know how much osse gives i am in stage V of the osse mission ).

Last edited:
I did take a look at that:) Thinking maybe just going back to CP and grind krelts, the LT seems uninspiring, eomons just crazy, not sure i can find that much Perseus armor to finish the mission:)

I did take a look at that:) Thinking maybe just going back to CP and grind krelts, the LT seems uninspiring, eomons just crazy, not sure i can find that much Perseus armor to finish the mission:)

I done the Eomon IV all 12k and lost on them 1k$ on this mission so no more Eomons for me.

The first half of the LT mission, I was actually ahead. Then, suddenly, the loot just stopped. Since then, it's been really painful. If not for the fact that I'm almost done, I think I'd scrap the whole thing.

Back