Summer Achievement - 6k Evade

Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Since I passed 5k evade several years ago,
skilling it naturally was a huge big pain.

So I wish you all to spend A LOT of money to increase yours just a few points...

gratz bro. Your a good man.

Since I passed 5k evade several years ago,
skilling it naturally was a huge big pain.

So I wish you all to spend A LOT of money to increase yours just a few points...
Congratz on the achievement! :)

And, i don't really get the cryptic message in the end.
Yes, for a noob it grows faster, at higher levels it slows down. That's how it supposed to work, no?

I'm on the same level so i know it keeps growing naturally. There's absolutely no need to chip in evade and it doesn't take any special effort or expenses to keep it growing either. If u think it's too hard at 50-ish levels, what u'll do at 80-ish levels? :tongue2:

gratz NOOB!

Gratz!

I also was so proud about my 6k evade but the sad thing is that from now on it comes so slowly that you can say it doesn't come at all :(

But best luck with the future improvement of your evade skill! ;)

Gratz!

I also was so proud about my 6k evade but the sad thing is that from now on it comes so slowly that you can say it doesn't come at all :(

But best luck with the future improvement of your evade skill! ;)

Thanks, and at least one who understood my text correctly.

Some people seem to have lack of knowledges about this game,
or are running with illusions...

But that"s what they love, naïve & blind audience.

...what u'll do at 80-ish levels? :tongue2:

Btw, I remember when I started this game in 2004, screenshots made by Stryker & Starman, where they were showing intuition skill. They reached it in less than 2 years, and that was not because they invested millions of dollars, but really because the game was FAR easier than it is today (and FAAAAR less expensive).

At this time getting Quickness felt something possible to do, even for me, and that was my goal...

But some reballanced mobs near the vu 6.0 - dirpis hits increased by 350% lol + to that our running speed decreased by 50% - (yeah, an old habit from mindark to detroy the abilities we PAIED who certainly think the game was at this time not expensive enough already), modified a bit my goals.

Later the vu 7.4 was the end of the dream, making defense & medical skills mega hard to skill naturally.
Getting attributes in agility for people above 100 was an utopia (so why they created missions rewarding with attributes). I was 101 agility at vu 7.4.

I'm today L52.2 evader, dream of Quickness why not, but I can't say when (may be in the next 5 years or more).

Intuition, need to have Bill Gates wallet to do it.

Well its not just a dream but you have to work hard much "HARD" for your skills, you do not get served today except nerfs.

Self i havent buyed so much skills ok from time to time i buy 10-15 tt of any skills but its not much. Today i am lvl 72.2 Evande and hope sometime to get the skill intuition.

Have to say that my avatar is born in April 2006 months before the end of VU 6.0.

Back