Improved FAP

valivill

Elite
Wesley Wes Valivill
current price for tier 0 AND 1 IMPROVED FAP ??

heard 90k and 100k for tier 0

Which one is closest ?

ask the guy that is trading his whole storage for one. Looks like he thinks its worth around 50 :)

Mod fap has been pretty stable lately so I would guess that the imp would be that also. Around 100 for a patient seller and 90 for a lucky buyer with a seller that has no time to mess around..

thnx minim for your reply :)
ill try to meet in the middle then :)

heard on # fap channel 92-94 and a few pms with 90.

Glad i did a price check

if ur planning to do a fap service you should also avoid paying for a tiered fap. Not worth it imo since customers wont pay for enhancers (cheaper to rent modfapper if more power is needed).

thnx for your advise :)) rep +

Recently paid a total of +105k for Tier 1.9. I would have considered this a little high if I didn't get a nice price on CLDs.

The value for you may depend on what you do with it. I still like to compare it to a stack of CLD's.

Do you play or plan to fap a lot? If so then it may be more interesting than a certain amount of those. For example getting 50-60 ped armor decay on a hunt can be common if you have a normal fap that you need to use often (as the heals of that will be way smaller).

If you find yourself in that situation then perhaps using an imp fap and no armor at all will significantly reduce your defense cost. The cost of self-healing with this is really low. You save on armor and fap decay compared to a standard device. As the heal is much larger than a regular fap it's possible you don't really need to heal more often than with armor. Eviscerator 10 is no problem nekkid unless you get crits for example. Saving a few hundred ped a week hunting this way is doable.

Doing fap service with it getting 50 ped/hr is common. Max decay is 34.80 ped if the healing is non-stop, but around 20 ped decay is common. Expect to earn ± 30 ped/hour. The one that gets fapped by you in this situation is usually the one profiting most of the service financially. Doing fapservice alone for 10 hours a week will break even with like 83 CLD's (@1200 that's almost 100k ped atm) at a normal 3.5 ped/each payout (not migration style).

Heal yourself while hunting additionally and/or fap some more hours and 100k isn't a bad price if you think about it.

It also opens up opportunities to hunt bigger mobs you otherwise wouldn't touch solo, for some extra fun ;p

The value for you may depend on what you do with it. I still like to compare it to a stack of CLD's.

Do you play or plan to fap a lot? If so then it may be more interesting than a certain amount of those. For example getting 50-60 ped armor decay on a hunt can be common if you have a normal fap that you need to use often (as the heals of that will be way smaller).

If you find yourself in that situation then perhaps using an imp fap and no armor at all will significantly reduce your defense cost. The cost of self-healing with this is really low. You save on armor and fap decay compared to a standard device. As the heal is much larger than a regular fap it's possible you don't really need to heal more often than with armor. Eviscerator 10 is no problem nekkid unless you get crits for example. Saving a few hundred ped a week hunting this way is doable.

Doing fap service with it getting 50 ped/hr is common. Max decay is 34.80 ped if the healing is non-stop, but around 20 ped decay is common. Expect to earn ± 30 ped/hour. The one that gets fapped by you in this situation is usually the one profiting most of the service financially. Doing fapservice alone for 10 hours a week will break even with like 83 CLD's (@1200 that's almost 100k ped atm) at a normal 3.5 ped/each payout (not migration style).

Heal yourself while hunting additionally and/or fap some more hours and 100k isn't a bad price if you think about it.

It also opens up opportunities to hunt bigger mobs you otherwise wouldn't touch solo, for some extra fun ;p

To be fair both the circumstances are not correct as far as imp fap is concerned.

Firstly, u cant compare fap service to passive CLD income as one requires not just time but a lot of effort ( some of us cant even consider that as an option) in doing the service

Secondly, while hunting u need to get fapping done from behind to be able to hunt economically for which u need a different person doing that while u hunt or else u really dont save as much as expected with the fap. Finding another person can be an issue as well in this case.

As i have always said, for 30 peds/hr if u need to make a 10k usd investment in a game ( i consider it a high risk investment) , personally it doesnt make sense to me and the same for 50 peds/hr from a 15k+ investment. Pretty sure there are better opportunities irl no matter where u'r from as long as u'r not being too lazy :)

The beauty of the fap is for those who hunt and who can actually get the fapping done by another avatar.. That is where both imp/mod fap shines and for someone who grinds a lot it sure makes for a worthwhile investment..

PS : This is from an imp fap owner :)

To be fair both the circumstances are not correct as far as imp fap is concerned.

Firstly, u cant compare fap service to passive CLD income as one requires not just time but a lot of effort ( some of us cant even consider that as an option) in doing the service

Secondly, while hunting u need to get fapping done from behind to be able to hunt economically for which u need a different person doing that while u hunt or else u really dont save as much as expected with the fap. Finding another person can be an issue as well in this case.

As i have always said, for 30 peds/hr if u need to make a 10k usd investment in a game ( i consider it a high risk investment) , personally it doesnt make sense to me and the same for 50 peds/hr from a 15k+ investment. Pretty sure there are better opportunities irl no matter where u'r from as long as u'r not being too lazy :)

The beauty of the fap is for those who hunt and who can actually get the fapping done by another avatar.. That is where both imp/mod fap shines and for someone who grinds a lot it sure makes for a worthwhile investment..

PS : This is from an imp fap owner :)

Well like I wrote it depends on what you do with it.

Clearly CLD is passive Hence the story what it takes to profit over it. Why do you suppose I write that...

Needing another person to fap from behind is nonsense. It does improve the benefit naturally. However the gain form a fap like this is pretty huge.

Take this from an actual (naturally skilled) player, not a reseller... and yes actual owner so I know.

Only stating facts.

Well like I wrote it depends on what you do with it.

Clearly CLD is passive Hence the story what it takes to profit over it. Why do you suppose I write that...

Needing another person to fap from behind is nonsense. It does improve the benefit naturally. However the gain form a fap like this is pretty huge.

Take this from an actual (naturally skilled) player, not a reseller... and yes actual owner so I know.

Only stating facts.

So called owners these days seem to be more biased then resellers.. Bad days huh.. lol

Anyways there is toulan fap with awesome eco if someone is looking after non combat fap if u wanna really go eco at a low cost.. For combat fap which is where imp/mod shines , you need it behind u in most cases if not all and i stand by it.

Eviscerator 10 is no problem nekkid unless you get crits for example.

I would love to see the person in question do the evis gen 10 with self fapping nekkid and see how eco it goes :)

Better an honest reseller then a dishonest owner

So called owners these days seem to be more biased then resellers.. Bad days huh.. lol

Anyways there is toulan fap with awesome eco if someone is looking after non combat fap if u wanna really go eco at a low cost.. For combat fap which is where imp/mod shines , you need it behind u in most cases if not all and i stand by it.

I would love to see the person in question do the evis gen 10 with self fapping nekkid and see how eco it goes :)

Better an honest reseller then a dishonest owner

Dude what's the matter with you? I speak of experience and it's very eco aside from loot. Dishonest owner? What? Really? If anyone is dishonest here it sure isn't me.

Anyways I tried to explain how you can value it for yourself. If it's worth 100k to the OP or not. So far I see 0 useful input from your statements. If you maybe had an idea how to use things you trade in you could put something useful down here instead.

Anyways I'm out of this thread. OP think about it a bit and compare to things you would otherwise invest in and see if it's worth it. You probably won't sell this baby unless you are aiming for a mod anyways. Getting it for the lowest price possible is always best obviously ;p

Dude what's the matter with you? I speak of experience and it's very eco aside from loot. Dishonest owner? What? Really? If anyone is dishonest here it sure isn't me.

Anyways I tried to explain how you can value it for yourself. If it's worth 100k to the OP or not. So far I see 0 useful input from your statements. If you maybe had an idea how to use things you trade in you could put something useful down here instead.

Anyways I'm out of this thread. OP think about it a bit and compare to things you would otherwise invest in and see if it's worth it. You probably won't sell this baby unless you are aiming for a mod anyways. Getting it for the lowest price possible is always best obviously ;p

Please be kind enough to share your experience to negate what i have said already. Also i say it again, please do show me how u are able to do gen 10 evis nekkid, self fapping and are eco at it..

You did not see any useful input from my statement??

Did u just miss the above or u find it useless?

As for use i pretty much use all the items that i can including the imp fap more then you so stop trying to live in the past and the skills u got long back which obviously from your lack of knowledge of game mechanics came at a high cost.. I have myself on the other hand profited in hunting more then you can with lvl 100 ava (because it is as much about real life brains as it is about avatar skills).. I will leave it at that because it will get nastier if i continue and you are simply not worth the effort or time..

Combined with the knowledge that you can always FAP for cheaper than any armor protection in existence, the heal rate possible with an imp fap changes your game play in ways that can't be simply quantified. There's no doubt that the new uber noob faps like Medkit and Fanoos have changed the landscape for eco hunting, but for anyone that likes to hunt mobs that can do enough damage to you to kill you before they drop, or crit you to within a few health of dead, there's nothing like having an imp/mod fap.

I won't put an economic price on that, but it's a factor worth considering. I really had to step back on mob size when i sold my imp fap to not feel as if i were wasting peds on extra armor and fapping. If i were to decide to go back to grinding bigger mobs, i would put buying an imp fap, or possibly mod mayhem, at high priority.

Back