Info: Where did you loot your last ESI?

11 ped tt esi form a eo near the start of this migration. Before that I think it was a 12 pedder some months ago.

Someone hoarding esi's?

I more think, when a lot ppl chip out that they go more rare.

I'm convinced that the drop rate is balanced based on consumption and market value.

I think the reasons they are so rare now are:

1. ESI drops are spread out across most mobs on all planets.
2. Less people consuming ESI, which is due to several reasons.

I got a 16 PED ESI on Wombana while doing the 5k mission. No more since then tho. ( several months now )

I get esi every 6 month...usually all small ones,but last one from trox in LA 40 was suprise 87 ped or so...guess I'm good for another 6 month again:)

It seems that when we players (many anyway) drew attention to this last time so hurried MA to restore frequency of ESI:s drop to then minimize the frequency and believe then that all is forgotten by us players.Lolup

14 ped ESI from trox at ithaca about a month ago

128ped ESI and 401ped ESI and about 4 others on Mutated Beladoth on Ark LA6. The first week mutated beladoth maturities were introduced, 9 dropped the first week.

Others got a few on Smugglers. Regular beladoth and otorugi drop them in an uncommon rate. From what I understand, Yukas drop them often too.

on 20.07.14 from eomon old a 14 ped or so.

I think that the esi drop rate went down cause so many high level players were quitting and MA wanted to make that harder for them.

Its like smoking you get angry on something and you go for a smoke and have the time to calm down afterward you feel much better.

So many people have problems quitting smoking so surely it would work with this game in a similar manner.

another one from eomon old. 23.07.14 again 14 ped

Last edited:
A 200 peds from spider few weeks ago before migration even

ESI Loot

Personally:
Enyo Island, Medusa's Head (52066, 70305)

Argonaut Hunter L17 (6/26/14) 26.36 Ped, and Argonaut Scavenger L13 (7/19/14) 24.55 Ped

Disclaimer: I own Enyo Island and do all my Argonaut grinding there, and I have killed thousands of Argonauts!

Soc Mates have looted several on Island as well... Mostly from Guardians and almost all were in the 25-35 Ped range. A few have dropped during Events; no details other than woots in event chat. All and all, I have seen maybe 10 ESI's drop on Enyo Island since January. Hope that gives you some useful information.

Chad Sandman Dreamweaver

Personally:
Enyo Island, Medusa's Head (52066, 70305)

Argonaut Hunter L17 (6/26/14) 26.36 Ped, and Argonaut Scavenger L13 (7/19/14) 24.55 Ped

Disclaimer: I own Enyo Island and do all my Argonaut grinding there, and I have killed thousands of Argonauts!

Soc Mates have looted several on Island as well... Mostly from Guardians and almost all were in the 25-35 Ped range. A few have dropped during Events; no details other than woots in event chat. All and all, I have seen maybe 10 ESI's drop on Enyo Island since January. Hope that gives you some useful information.

Chad Sandman Dreamweaver

well now,

ive been 10 years ingame and i have never looted or heard from an looted esi with an value between 20-50 :silly2:

Well I'm struggling to type this while hunting my ass off... oh wait. No I'm not!

My last looted ESI is a year ago or so on Beladoth | Arkadia.

Never loot those at all anymore sadly...

Looted a 11 ped on the Oratan event on Ark yesterday, and the one before that was a 546 ped 3 days ago from a Kamaldon :wtg:

When - Feb last year
What on - Steel Bird
Where - Can't remember
Size - Roughly 100ped

Just looted my first - Kadra Young - 10.86ped tt

I looted one some months ago, from a frescoquada young.
Was arround 20 ped :)

I got a 17 PED ESI from an Ananeatrox the other day... It was either young or mature

today

18.63 tt

Auction House - Arkadia.

Rocktropia from Zombie Kong a day ago - 384 ped ESI ;-)

I got a small ESI last night from Feffox

Shared trox, minopolis.

84 pedder from Oratan last time they invaded

If you look at auction history, esi sales have dropped to 1/5th of what they were a few years ago. This is counter to the fact that people are turning over more and more PED and killing bigger creatures.

Seems odd, how noone finds this weird,...

+1 from me on this one!

ON-topic: Can't remember tbh, think it was like 8+ months ago, think it was on Mind Reavers,...

Full tt Esi :yay:From Eomon Mature almost 2 weeks ago in a 1.5k hof:)
I've looted about 4 or 5 small tt in the last 3 weeks all from Eomons.

A friend of mine looted 18ped TT ESI from Combibo at the island near nymphtown

Last time I looted an ESI, was about a year ago from Argonaut Scout

Last edited:
A friend of mine looted 90ped TT ESI from Combibo at the island near nymphtown

recently? and was it the broodmother?

Back