Info: Where did you loot your last ESI?

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
So a lot of people are frustrated with how spread out the ESI drops are, so I thought it would be fun and informative if we share where and from what we looted our last ESI. If you can remember, please share the mob name, maturity, location, and ESI size.

Ill start:

Longtooth Provider near Fort Medusa 158 PED

Space, locusta, get one every 10 rounds or so, only about 10 to 20 ped tt value.

2 baby esi's on the whole falx chain, MA obviously hates me

If you look at auction history, esi sales have dropped to 1/5th of what they were a few years ago. This is counter to the fact that people are turning over more and more PED and killing bigger creatures.

Friends have gotten them on allophyl, beladoth, werewolves, prots, etc.

Did the 200 huon global event last month and looted 3 small ones, nothing since.

some months ago i loot a baby ESI from trox at LA 40

12 pedder from Kiana Old in Ark's desert a couple of weeks ago.
Previous one was 18-ish from Wahesh on Toulan somewhere in April.

Been so long I can't remember... :dunno:

Last December from small Feffox... many big and medium mobs since and no ESI..

Yesterday LT Dominant 19 PEDs East of Maffoid settlement

I'm reasonably sure that, aside from minor balancing adjustments, ESI's only drop as people use them up.

Maybe, if more of you guys would chip out, the drop rate would increase. ;)

Within recent memory the only ESIs I've looted were from Thawrs on Toulan. Not particularly big hp or high level but maybe it's because they're not hunted much.

14 ped from Huon
14 ped from Kiana or Kadra, can't remember which exactly

Both a couple of months ago or so.

First week of May, 2013 (right after Feffox event), looted 13.96 & 14.34 from levi and rex.

I find a lot more on Cp but i hardly hunt but when i have hunted CP i usually get Some Esi's

I looted a small ESI from Riptors on Arkadia 8 days ago. Before that, so long ago I can't remember.

12 Ped Esi yesterday Longtoth Dominant south of Livas
after ~80.000 Ped in Ammo the first again i've looted:lolup:

15ped Eomon young a week ago. Should ESI's be added to the RARE loot table?

15ped from ambulimax provider 1 week ago. 5 months after next last,was from kreltin.

Week 1 of last years Migration (20113) - outside Port Atlantis on Exarosaur Stalker Elite, about 90 ped irrc at least it returned me about 650 ped at the time.

I also think I had on this year (2014) it was smaller, I cant remember what it was on, but I remember having to sell it twice on AH to get rid of it even though it was below MU.

I subsequently discovered that those ESI's under 12 -13 ped are less valuable as players skilling out small amounts - say 1 ped value can't reuse the residual ESI once they go below a certain value - around 10 ped TT irrc

Loved my Exa ESI,it was a TT value global but with the MU it was like a silent HOF for me.

Last ESI I looted was in the summer of 2009 on a Mulmun Raider back before pvp4 was moved. Was about 13 peds, have for some reason not looted one since and just 2 in total :p

Freddie

I honestly cannot remember either..... it's been a few months. (hunting daily btw)

I do know one of the last one I got was my biggest ever - and it was from a Feffox. Maturity no greater than Guardian. I'd have to look through screen shots for size, but it was like 100-200 TT.

Good thread!

gimme those ESIs!

Yesterday LT Dominant 19 PEDs East of Maffoid settlement

I'm reasonably sure that, aside from minor balancing adjustments, ESI's only drop as people use them up.

Maybe, if more of you guys would chip out, the drop rate would increase. ;)

I more think, when a lot ppl chip out that they go more rare.

I have been killing big mobs non stop, but curious enough my last esi came from a Ambu young at Nea's a couple weeks ago.

Eomon stalker, about 5k peds ammo ago
Eomon stalkers, 3 esi/10k ped ammo

Last edited:
Back