Question: So who is buying a stable?

Just out of curiosity, what is there on RT that could be tamed? I don't get over there much, but I don't remember many animals. Maybe you'll be able to tame zombies?

In the picture they had a vixen fighting in the ring.

demons, all sorts of undead creatures of the night, wolves, dancers, gangsters, THINGs, Dragons!
In terms of creatures and 'storyline' advantages in the cage, rock has the upper hand.
(of course we know it will all be balanced and not really matter except for looks)

Now that you were proven wrong in most of your assumptions i expect a comment of you
[snip]
Calpso stables :

Port Atlantis = 61k.
Twin peaks = 62k.
Cape corinth = 50k.
Nate Valley = 47k.
Fort ithaca = 43k.
Emerald lake = 42k.

Arkadia stables :

Celeste outpost = 56k.
Resolute firebase = 50k.
Redoubtable firebase = 50k.

Cyrene stable = 52k.

Well I be... Still, I think there may be a few hangar owners out there who might have something to say about promised utility. As such, I'm still skeptical that MA will change their ways and magically deliver on promises this time. Would ofc be good to be proven wrong, but history...

That said, it's good to see there are people out there having way more both hope and money than I have. Good on y'all. Fingers crossed it turns out to have been a sane investment.

demons, all sorts of undead creatures of the night, wolves, dancers, gangsters, THINGs, Dragons!
In terms of creatures and 'storyline' advantages in the cage, rock has the upper hand.
(of course we know it will all be balanced and not really matter except for looks)

I am taming a Vixen from RT for sure!

Well I be... Still, I think there may be a few hangar owners out there who might have something to say about promised utility. As such, I'm still skeptical that MA will change their ways and magically deliver on promises this time. Would ofc be good to be proven wrong, but history...

That said, it's good to see there are people out there having way more both hope and money than I have. Good on y'all. Fingers crossed it turns out to have been a sane investment.

History says that hangars WERE functional, people made a lot of money on them... When space came out and hangars had no function, the owners were given Privateers and UL thrusters as compensation. Seems like MA took care of the hangar investors.

History says that hangars WERE functional, people made a lot of money on them... When space came out and hangars had no function, the owners were given Privateers and UL thrusters as compensation. Seems like MA took care of the hangar investors.

No offense to anyone, but if anyone thinks that hanger owners have ANY legitimate complaint other than the possible loss of tt/oil (they were well compensated for that during the tp fee compensation period as well) then they are delusional.
What they were given was better and more functional than what they originally purchased.

Back