Dradnoguht Ownership Change ?

The Dreadnought still carries the KOS tag with ToS starfleet.
Reasons for this are as follows:
- The previous owner had a long standing history of switching accounts and operating alternate accounts as well as utilizing false identities for personal gains on the cost of other participants of the entropia universe.
- The new owner gave the previous owner enough cash at hand to start over new with a new identity and do it all again and noone will know until it happens.
- The new owner was fully aware that the Dreadnought had a KOS tag with ToS and that the reason for this KOS tag was to bind it to the previous owner by devaluating the tool that got used to trick innocent players simulating false security. The reason for the KOS tag was not to grant the new owner the opportunity of aquiring a ship cheap without consequences.
- The new owner had several other ships avaiable to choose from for purchase in a similar price range and without a KOS tag.
- The decision of ToS to have a KOS list for strong cases of continuous disrespect, dishonesty, hostility, harassment and exploits towards our fleet or the playerbase as a whole was made to scare off certain individuals from even trying by fear of the possible consequences to their playstyle in space as well as the value of their space property.
- If or if not the KOS tag will be removed at some point has nothing to do with arguments on a forum but everything with showing responsibility for the investments that are made, consideration for whom one gives money to and awareness for the consequences to oneself and others.
- Its hard to 'aquire' a KOS tag with TOS but its certainly harder to get rid of it.

So if u guys KOS the new owners whitout any prof of your BS what makes u better than other pirates then ?

Just wonder? I mean aint u same piece of shit then ?

Innocent until proven guilty? That's how it should be. Not the other way around.

Yeaa +rep
thats how it works in a normal world but clearly not on internet or a onlinegame :eyecrazy:

So if u guys KOS the new owners whitout any prof of your BS what makes u better than other pirates then ?

Just wonder? I mean aint u same piece of shit then ?

pirates kill random players to check for loots, this is more political not something designed around snatching random peoples loots for the sake of gain alone.

Plus really think they will blow up the DN enough to make being on the KoS list matter? I'd be shocked too see this pan out as anything more then posturing.

pirates kill random players to check for loots, this is more political not something designed around snatching random peoples loots for the sake of gain alone.

Plus really think they will blow up the DN enough to make being on the KoS list matter? I'd be shocked too see this pan out as anything more then posturing.

Thing is i hate when some ppl Bully others and i belive if they behave like that they are same piece of shit as pirates.

Pirates are also allowed since its ingame so why whine like litle kids every time a pirate doing somthing bad ?

Wtf did u think they are pirates !!

Ffs go play Hello Kitty online if u cant take the heat ..

Last edited:
I have been in pm with the new owner, and I feel confident this is not Goldy, considering the way she constructs her grammatically correct sentences.

Now that reminds me about a certain "bank story" (wether or not a certain bank was owned by a group of Hunter's or not).

In that perspective, what do you have against a KOS list? I mean, really?

Im sick and tierd of all ppl complain on Piracy !

I mean its in the game whatever we like it or not .

About the ToS KOS i think whitout any proff they behave no better than pirates .

Im sick and tierd of all ppl complain on Piracy !

About the ToS KOS i think whitout any proff they behave no better than pirates .

Your logic takes so many twists and turns I wouldnt even dare to try to unravel it :)

poor thieves are getting bullied....cry me a river

What I mean, is if you think people who can't "stand the heat" should play HelloKittyOnline, then you should have no objection to a KOS list. After all, it adds a spice to your gameplay, right?

Your logic takes so many twists and turns I wouldnt even dare to try to unravel it :)

If they now may be theifs or pirates then they can have it !

What i said was whitout proff ToS behave no better than they pirates .

Let them show what side they are before we judge them.

Then if it shows up they are pirates then ToS and u all can do what the fu u want but until then
i agree whit Futurama

Innocent until proven guilty? That's how it should be. Not the other way around.

Thing is i hate when some ppl Bully others and i belive if they behave like that they are same piece of shit as pirates.

Pirates are also allowed since its ingame so why whine like litle kids every time a pirate doing somthing bad ?

Wtf did u think they are pirates !!

Ffs go play Hello Kitty online if u cant take the heat ..

If you think Morgoth can't take the heat, then you don't know him. Meet him in space, and he'll show you heat :)

Lol exactly.

I have no friends in ToS, and dont care for the stormbreakers either cause I've heard first hand about they're past ventures with pirates. Not that piracy bugs me, I got friends that are pirates and we fight ingame but laugh in chat about winning or losing.

But respectable pirates fly there flag and dont hide there colors, and stormbreakers got caught trying to change colors per say, so no respect or love for them.

So between a group I am indifferent too wanting to fight a group I dont like... popcorn time! :smoke:

If you think Morgoth can't take the heat, then you don't know him. Meet him in space, and he'll show you heat :)

Im pretty sure he can take the heat but realy it was not him i aimed on when i said play Hello Kitty
maybe it came out wrong i more meant all ppl whining on Piracy .
And no matter what u say i still think its wrong to judge before we have the facts.

Im pretty sure he can take the heat but realy it was not him i aimed on when i said play Hello Kitty
maybe it came out wrong i more meant all ppl whining on Piracy .
And no matter what u say i still think its wrong to judge before we have the facts.

well get crackin' doin' yer research son!

When it comes to DN and its new owner then its simple, just stay away and there will be 0% drama in space. Its not like we go looking for ships (like a pirate would) to shoot them down. If the new owner dont understand the KoS then he can contact us ingame or forum and ask the questions. But I am sure he understands it better then some here. (I will not say any names.)

Tcool
Innocent until proven guilty dont work in this case. It would only give a pirate the upper hand to pull another scam. If you have read the KOS list threads first post you would know why.

First of all -> Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker is not a pirate. Its just a player as any other. i have Fly lots of time with her MS and never had any problem.

Then she have bought an MS why does it have to take the BAD KARMA from other guy? Its a new Owner -> New begining i guess. You guys dont have to judge people w/o knowing them.

Mellisa & bobby are cool guys and they will never do bad mistakes like Pirate and all other crap.
They have rented the first ship to Pirates (They didnt know what they were doing with it as everyone knows, the pirates were "good friends" until they screwed their reputation...)
So please stop with BS, They have bougth MS, end of story.

And also most of ship owners are friends also with pirates, so we can thorw them all into this Pirate thing.

Good luck to them with new purchase.

I agree with this. Xrystine has helped me and my soc mates out many times when we were trying to fly out of Caly and got attacked by pirates. There's no reason for them to do that IF they were pirates themselves.

Also imo MS vs MS makes space more interesting. Just think of the grand scale of those battles and the manpower it takes to have one of these ( think Battlestar Galactica vs Cylon mothership or USS Enterprise vs Romulan warbird if you will).

Just because they bought tainted ships doesn't mean that they are out to use them for ulterior motives.

I agree, Xrystine seems pretty nice. And having talked to her and her husband I am convinced they are not ernestas.

However, the husband is extremely bipolar and after swearing and threating me, (incoherently as though drunk or high, even though she tells me he doesn't do either) I began receiving rl threats from ernestas.

It is my hope that he is just gullible and naive about who they bought the ship from, but behavior like that is reason for me to be very cautious.

Anyone who continues a relationship with ernestas knowing who he is has a seriously screwed up set of standards.
(you can only claim ignorance once)

I agree, Xrystine seems pretty nice. And having talked to her and her husband I am convinced they are not ernestas.

However, the husband is extremely bipolar and after swearing and threating me, (incoherently as though drunk or high, even though she tells me he doesn't do either) I began receiving rl threats from ernestas.

It is my hope that he is just gullible and naive about who they bought the ship from, but behavior like that is reason for me to be very cautious.

Anyone who continues a relationship with ernestas knowing who he is has a seriously screwed up set of standards.
(you can only claim ignorance once)

Narfi,

For some reason it took me 12 hours to realize what was going on. I am pretty mad at you. I told you what you did, to that end I'm not going to pursue it here.

What are you thinking of ....

:scratch2:

What the hell is wrong with you? Instead of being happy that the at last DN comes in other hands you behave pretty paranoid and make assumptions as I really rarely seen in the years since I am in the game.

First to JBK: You know me - I was long in your crew on the Normandie and have ALWAYS been loyal to you. Until the time I had to notice that you have used your crew to your and Bonnie´s advantage (skills). But a kill on sight only because of assumptions? I myself would never have believed that you act like this. Even if you have always acted very self-oriented. Somehow that's a little paranoid, what you've written here in the thread. Say is the business so bad, that you need to defame other players in such a manner?

Granny Rowan: I recommend you take away the arrogant and high-nosed way that distinguishes you and your people from the EFA. Maybe it will work out better to get customers with friendliness and service.

Just as you going on here it looks to me that this is discrimination in the worst style I've ever experienced. Such thinking is really not normal. How can you suspect someone of being a pirate just because the ship that was bought, was once a pirate ship? I think it's a very "strong play". Where is the evidence? I see nothing but conjecture and accusations. No evidence? Then you should be very silent in futures time and let others do their business too as you expect it you are allowed to.

And dont blame me now being a pirate too ... i think other ppl (like windy or even ernestJ or or or) will tell you that i am not. And ppl who know me also know that i really dislike player who live ingame on the work of the player they rob and steal and SCAM.

Why dont you give the DN a Chance?

Btw. Narfi - you should know that JBK acted more silently but the same when you settled up entropia transport.com - but without that Kos. And pls. remember all the assumptions which were against you at this time and all the attacks on YOU. If you do (and i BET you do) then you should be the very last to post on this thread.

last thing for me: if you want this trade war - well dont whine afterwards because of the huge costs you have to pay. oh sorry i forgot - on Normandie you have to pay 100 PED a month for being as a repairman in the team. That will hopefully lower the costs for JBK. :D

How can it be that all the nice ppl. I know at EU now behave like a..h....
Really childish!
:cool:

What do you think of ...

:scratch2:

What the hell is wrong with you? Instead of being glad that the DN comes in other hands you behave pretty paranoid and make assumptions as I really rarely seen in the years since I am in the game.

First to JBK: You know me - I was long in your crew on the Normandie and have ALWAYS been loyal to you. Until the time I had to notice that you have used your crew to your and Bonnie´s advantage (skills). But a kill on sight only because of assumptions? I myself would never have believed that you act like this. Even if you have always acted very self-oriented. Somehow that's a little paranoid, what you've written here in the thread. Say is the business so bad, that you need to defame other players in such a manner?

Granny Rowan: I recommend you take away the arrogant and high-nosed way that distinguishes you and your people from the EFA. Maybe it will work out better to get customers with friendliness and service.

Just as you going on here it looks to me that this is discrimination in the worst style I've ever experienced. Such thinking is really not normal. How can you suspect someone of being a pirate just because the ship that was bought, was once a pirate ship? I think it's a very "strong play". Where is the evidence? I see nothing but conjecture and accusations. No evidence? Then you should be very silent in futures time and let others do their business too as you expect it you are allowed to.

And dont blame me now being a pirate too ... i think other ppl (like windy or even ernestJ or or or) will tell you that i am not. And ppl who know me also know that i really dislike player who live ingame on the work of the player they rob and steal and SCAM.

Why dont you give the DN a Chance?

Btw. Narfi - you should know that JBK acted more silently but the same when you settled up entropia transport.com - but without that Kos.

last thing for me: if you want this trade war - well dont whine afterwards because of the huge costs you have to pay. oh sorry i forgot - on Normandie you have to pay 100 PED a month for being as a repairman in the team. That will hopefully lower the costs for JBK. :D

Really childish behaviour!
:cool:

Back