Dradnoguht Ownership Change ?

Sakuba

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Milela Sakuba Wilnfe
It was bought to my attention this morning ( A little after 18:00 MA Sunday) that Taxi Goblin Goldy no longer appears to be the Owner of the Dreadnought. The name appearing on it this morning was Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker. Not sure if that makes it no longer a Pirate Ship or not.

However it also appears in the 24 hour period, almost all available Generic Fuses were purchased from the Auctions and then placed back on the Auctions at a much higher price.

This tends to look a bit like Market Manipulation. Whether this has been intentional or not I could not say. Hopefully it is not a market trend that may cause a drastic rise in Warp costs.

Not the first time that the possibility is that it is an alt played by one or more people. I know of a few ships who got transferred to an alt on purchase from well known players (who still claim to own them).

Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker is a fairly new player who joined the game and bought a certain overpriced Privateer.....this is prob just goldy trying to sell from the background through a very inexperienced & very naive player.........:lolup::lolup:

Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker is a fairly new player who joined the game and bought a certain overpriced Privateer.....this is prob just goldy trying to sell from the background through a very inexperienced & very naive player.........:lolup::lolup:

Dunno so much, she also has/had another mothership, and has done a lot of information gathering in space over the months.

The other MS (affectionately known as the Krusty ) had been getting rented out for a while, was being used as a pirate ship. IIRC the lease was cancelled after a few months of it being in pirate hands.

Could well be just an innocent collector of ships who now unfortunately owns/owned 2 pirate motherships, or could be something a tad more ... interesting... ;)

Last edited:
Well, it was bound to happen eventually. What I'd really like to know is how many thousands of peds Goblin spent on listing the dreadnought on auction all that time.

I wouldn't trust that ship, don't really care how many times it changes ownership.

fwiw,

gf/bf pair xrystine and bobbyjoe..bought neverdie bank among other stuff ( most of it for resale)... While they are new , i wouldn't call them innocent :)

A ship with that SI went cheap imo...

Divinity

A ship with that SI went cheap imo...

Divinity

As it should. That ship is and will forever be tainted. Pirating is one thing, but NV takes it to a whole lower level and IMO the actions they have taken with that ship and others should have resulted in a permanent ban from the game.

As it should. That ship is and will forever be tainted. Pirating is one thing, but NV takes it to a whole lower level and IMO the actions they have taken with that ship and others should have resulted in a permanent ban from the game.

It's space, does anyone really care?

First of all -> Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker is not a pirate. Its just a player as any other. i have Fly lots of time with her MS and never had any problem.

Then she have bought an MS why does it have to take the BAD KARMA from other guy? Its a new Owner -> New begining i guess. You guys dont have to judge people w/o knowing them.

Mellisa & bobby are cool guys and they will never do bad mistakes like Pirate and all other crap.
They have rented the first ship to Pirates (They didnt know what they were doing with it as everyone knows, the pirates were "good friends" until they screwed their reputation...)
So please stop with BS, They have bougth MS, end of story.

And also most of ship owners are friends also with pirates, so we can thorw them all into this Pirate thing.

Good luck to them with new purchase.

First of all -> Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker is not a pirate. Its just a player as any other. i have Fly lots of time with her MS and never had any problem.

Then she have bought an MS why does it have to take the BAD KARMA from other guy? Its a new Owner -> New begining i guess. You guys dont have to judge people w/o knowing them.

Mellisa & bobby are cool guys and they will never do bad mistakes like Pirate and all other crap.
They have rented the first ship to Pirates (They didnt know what they were doing with it as everyone knows, the pirates were "good friends" until they screwed their reputation...)

And also most of ship owners are friends also with pirates, so we can thorw them all into this Pirate thing.

So you have undeniable proof that Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker is not EarnestJ aka Taxi goblin goldy?

If this was anyone else I would be inclined to agree, that new owner equals chance to gain new Karma for the ship.

However I have been informed more than once that Xrystine and Bobbyjoe are not as innocent as painted. They were/are indeed friends of pirates, and were in fact aboard the Krusenstern during the 'rental period' including during attacks on other motherships, mine included. They simply stopped shooting once a mothership blew up so their names would not appear as having killed an avatar.
They were on several attacks in team speak with other pirates.. even on one occasion while in mumble with me trying to make me believe she was being wrongly accused.. guess they found that amusing lol
But while piracy is a legitimate part of this game and they therefore have as much right as any other player to take that option , at least the majority of pirates are 'honest' about their choices. Would I trust them now... never!!!

I confess I am also curious how such new players met MA's supposedly strict financial rules and were able to purchase Bank Neverdie, as well as a MS and a privateer in the first few months (3 months I believe) in game.

As an aside is this not the same Rechinul that in the early days of space shot down and looted an unarmed quad then tried to claim the other guy shot first ? Or are there 2 of you out there ?

If this was anyone else I would be inclined to agree, that new owner equals chance to gain new Karma for the ship.

However I have been informed more than once that Xrystine and Bobbyjoe are not as innocent as painted. They were/are indeed friends of pirates, and were in fact aboard the Krusenstern during the 'rental period' including during attacks on other motherships, mine included. They simply stopped shooting once a mothership blew up so their names would not appear as having killed an avatar.
They were on several attacks in team speak with other pirates.. even on one occasion while in mumble with me trying to make me believe she was being wrongly accused.. guess they found that amusing lol
But while piracy is a legitimate part of this game and they therefore have as much right as any other player to take that option , at least the majority of pirates are 'honest' about their choices. Would I trust them now... never!!!

I confess I am also curious how such new players met MA's supposedly strict financial rules and were able to purchase Bank Neverdie, as well as a MS and a privateer in the first few months (3 months I believe) in game.

As an aside is this not the same Rechinul that in the early days of space shot down and looted an unarmed quad then tried to claim the other guy shot first ? Or are there 2 of you out there ?

I guess i`m the only Rechinul in game, and ive never been much into SPACE. if it was PVP4 maybe ive spend some time there, but with space u didnt hit me good. Just when i were flying from planet to other. I never been a pirate up there, and everytime ive killed someone in space was just as a Backfire. My Quad got Positive Karma since i have the Quad, and trust me thats over 2-3 years.

It was just my opinion about them. I have never had any problem, and i have never heard any bad stuff about em. If they have bought the Ship the (Bad KARMA from past) shouldnt go over them. If u had the Money to buy the ship, you wouldnt like that also. I speak just about the Negative feedback from others.

What if they are 3 months / 3 Years / 10 Years old? I dont see anything wrong with it as long they didnt Scamm or stole the money, i dont see why to care about that. MA for sure investigate all the deposit.

I`m out from this discussion before it gets on a wrong way.

Cheers everyone.

I dont see any problems of turning it to be a trusted ship (if that is what the owner wants).
But I think it helps if its owned by a known (non pirate) player that comunity knows and that it pass a trial time to see where its headed.

We can only speculate what kind of deals is made and what its going to be used for so I would be careful trusting it for transport.

Same time its a bit sad if the "little" action we got in space is over for now. :rolleyes:

I am little bit full of you guys playing the right guys and making pirates like some scum of the world.

1st - Without pirates you would have no job, as just anybody could fly with his quad.
2nd - It's freaking PVP, it's within game rules.. They play the game the same you play..

I am so full of those "right" comments, that I will think of getting privater and start to pirate.. Because what you guys are showing is disgusting..

Hopefully you all get looted noobs! :p

I am little bit full of you guys playing the right guys and making pirates like some scum of the world.

1st - Without pirates you would have no job, as just anybody could fly with his quad.
2nd - It's freaking PVP, it's within game rules.. They play the game the same you play..

I am so full of those "right" comments, that I will think of getting privater and start to pirate.. Because what you guys are showing is disgusting..

Lol, yeah I pretty much agree, also love how people were using 0.0 skilling, and logging off in MS and that was just fine even though when considered by a reasonable mind, both are unambiguously exploits!

Obviously they have done some dodgy stuff in the past like the summoning scam, but as far as pirating goes, its totally legit and abusing them verbally, smearing them etc, is just plain abuse of other participants and they shouldnt have to put up with it at all. It's just not on.

Lol, yeah I pretty much agree, also love how people were using 0.0 skilling, and logging off in MS and that was just fine even though when considered by a reasonable mind, both are unambiguously exploits!

Obviously they have done some dodgy stuff in the past like the summoning scam, but as far as pirating goes, its totally legit and abusing them verbally, smearing them etc, is just plain abuse of other participants and they shouldnt have to put up with it at all. It's just not on.

It's absolutely fine if the new owner wishes to become a pirate and continue on with the ships reputation, if anything a bit of action would be welcomed by many in space! the intricacies and morality of pirating is certainly not the debate here. It is its consequences.

However I am led to believe that is not the new owners intentions, in which case it makes for a very tangled web.

It's absolutely fine if the new owner wishes to become a pirate and continue on with the ships reputation, if anything a bit of action would be welcomed by many in space! the intricacies and morality of pirating is certainly not the debate here. It is its consequences.

However I am led to believe that is not the new owners intentions, in which case it makes for a very tangled web.

What if they can get a name change? I mean the evil or good karma is not as imoportant as the rep the ship has with people. I mean, for that kind of money I think asking for a name change would be a fair request for a new owner?

Ow that's a nice idea! Will you do summoning services? :girl:

So you have undeniable proof that Melissa Xrystine Stormbreaker is not EarnestJ aka Taxi goblin goldy?

Innocent until proven guilty? That's how it should be. Not the other way around.

I believe only the original buyers would have to meet MA's requirements on the initial sales of the banks. MA would have no way to control what they did with the deed after that.

This couple sounds like this isn't their first time playing the game. Could there be some correlation to another couple involved in an infamous uhm... 'episode' in space?

Arthur Conan Doyle was once identified as "the best known living Englishman". How quickly they (the forum) forget.

I so agree i also cant stand when some ppl always complaining on piracy.:wise:
If the ship goes to new owners why should they take shit for what Goldy did before ?
Give the Ship a new start thats most fair ,then se what happens and judge after that .:twocents:

It's not that complicated.

Anyone trying to smear the new dreadnought owners reputation without evidence of piracy is engaging in harassment. On the other hand, if the new dreadnought owners are secretly pirates but claiming to be above board in order to gain the trust of potential victims, then they are engaging in scamming. Given the recent (failed) attempts of Goldy to do this, it naturally makes people suspicious about the transfer of ownership. Keep in mind though that Goldy has been trying to sell this ship pretty much since he bought it.

Eventually, actions will show what side of the aisle they're on. In the meantime, the new owners should let their intentions be known publicly. As with any untested service, users employing them for a warp should take precautions to ensure the safety of their lootables.

Last edited:
Innocent until proven guilty? That's how it should be. Not the other way around.

Rigt.
And let enforce it.
To proven guilty ones shud be applied confiscation of all assets and they shud be sent to some reeducational cure (prison) . That remove any possibility to have new owners so we dont need to prove anything more.
But even if we cure ill ones, we dont remove cause for possible illnes - sooner or later someone else will get sick.
So we need to deal with cause too and thats MA and lootable space pvp.

Realistic? Oh yes, like that Clay didnt have day/night cycle for 10 years because he have 2 moons and all explaioned in back story but then sudenly happened like that our god lost an eye and decided that sudenly all have to suffer it.

Realistic? We had some disasters in past in sending astronauts in space as on American and on Russian side where missile or ship exploded and all astronauts died.
Weel i dont remember reports that astronauts were thrown out of vehicle and waiting to be looted like ducks.
How come that when mothership blow, explode that all is burned and destroyed except stackables?
We shud craft quads and motherships with stackables as plates seeing that they are indestructible.
Yea, realistic as night on Calypso.

Since new owners are not that known players and their trust is still to be proved and deserved for most of us, so it's normal to see someone not feeling immediately safe using their service.

I have sold MS to Goldy and was accused for few months about being a pirate, or friend of them, just because Goldy choosed (or only showed) the dark side after few weeks the purchase. Ok, I was still using that MS for skilling but this only cause I was attacched to Dreadnought. It was a bit frustrating to be accused but time was helpfull to show my real position, I am sure it will be the same for new owners, if they deserve trust they will get it at the right time once everyone will consider it enough proved.

...just to show some backstage I was contacted by Goldy with offers to buy back the ship. Price was attractive, indeed, but I have serious doubts someone over my old friends would have considered it a coincidence and trusted my service as in past... if I will ever be back a pilot it won't be of Dreadnought MS... power of drama :)

Reactions: aia
It's not that complicated.

Anyone trying to smear the new dreadnought owners reputation without evidence of piracy is engaging in harassment. On the other hand, if the new dreadnought owners are secretly pirates but claiming to be above board in order to gain the trust of potential victims, then they are engaging in scamming. Given the recent (failed) attempts of Goldy to do this, it's not an unreasonable suspicion.

Eventually, actions will show what side of the isle they're on. In the meantime, the new owners should let their intentions be known publicly. As with any untested service, users employing them for a warp should take precautions to ensure the safety of their lootables.

The Dreadnought still carries the KOS tag with ToS starfleet.
Reasons for this are as follows:
- The previous owner had a long standing history of switching accounts and operating alternate accounts as well as utilizing false identities for personal gains on the cost of other participants of the entropia universe.
- The new owner gave the previous owner enough cash at hand to start over new with a new identity and do it all again and noone will know until it happens.
- The new owner was fully aware that the Dreadnought had a KOS tag with ToS and that the reason for this KOS tag was to bind it to the previous owner by devaluating the tool that got used to trick innocent players simulating false security. The reason for the KOS tag was not to grant the new owner the opportunity of aquiring a ship cheap without consequences.
- The new owner had several other ships avaiable to choose from for purchase in a similar price range and without a KOS tag.
- The decision of ToS to have a KOS list for strong cases of continuous disrespect, dishonesty, hostility, harassment and exploits towards our fleet or the playerbase as a whole was made to scare off certain individuals from even trying by fear of the possible consequences to their playstyle in space as well as the value of their space property.
- If or if not the KOS tag will be removed at some point has nothing to do with arguments on a forum but everything with showing responsibility for the investments that are made, consideration for whom one gives money to and awareness for the consequences to oneself and others.
- Its hard to 'aquire' a KOS tag with TOS but its certainly harder to get rid of it.

I have been in pm with the new owner, and I feel confident this is not Goldy, considering the way she constructs her grammatically correct sentences.

Back