Important Changes in EU by Year overview

Well for now i keep it for post VU10 changes, as i forgot many when scanning all the posts. I will add them later as there is obviously demand. Thanks for you contributions so far. Keep them coming.

Since some mid 2012 VU your are able to shoot yourself in the feet for free.

Added some - more to come

well have u seen a 10k ped argo young lately? it doesnt actually require many braincells to see thru these caps..

Not only that but what about over 100ped on a Daikiba or another newbie mob, it was people complaining about 20k loots on those that prompted the changes.

Plus the time a newbie miner hit a 10k hof just outside of PA with their second attempt which also contributed to the ill will.

We've also got the addition of the loot flag that prevents items being added to loot for the mega hp boss mobs so that they only drop stackables. Kim confirmed its existence at the beginning of the year.

Added some more

Ammo type merging ( Light, Middle and Heavy Armor Merged to one )

armor or ammo :laugh:

Ammo type merging ( Light, Middle and Heavy Armor Merged to one )

armor or ammo :laugh:

Lol corrected that one. Thx for the heads up.

Damned my Pixie still can't compete with shadow .P

You are missing:
  • multi-attacks for mobs
  • AOE attacks
  • change of decay model for implants
  • nerf attacks from mobs
  • buff items

You are missing:
  • multi-attacks for mobs
  • AOE attacks
  • change of decay model for implants
  • nerf attacks from mobs
  • buff items

There are still some more missing. I will add some more over the weekend i guess

There are still some more missing. I will add some more over the weekend i guess

Certainly. Damage block on plates and set bonuses on armor. Dot chips. Certainly even more.

And dont forget..

One of the very bad things MA done now even though Marco promised us that there would not be any changes on our items just on our environment ... Now, our arms started to click on the first shot.

So just a short time after that we got Feffox mission we had a a delay in our arms before the first shot so in most time when we now fire the first shot it now takes an extra long time before the first shot is fired and this nerf gives the mob a ability to do some more damige on you.

So this means that the promise of MA is broken because of that performance is now changed our weapon.

:yup:

If We assume about loot, I can only say this.

I do the osse mission and I'm almost finished with it where I've noticed that the average loot has been lowered and more recently, I have experienced something that never happened before, had to kill over 100 osse before i got a global and just now i am on over 1500 killed osse and stil no hof never happend before.

Nice overview, deserved some +REP

How could i forget this. +rep and added Webshop

All tt items are now the same. Diff names but still the same . No more opallo or repairable herman

All tt items are now the same. Diff names but still the same . No more opallo or repairable herman

Ah yes the TT sync. Thanks for the reminder i'll add this

2003-2004 (ish?) - Entirely reworked crafting system. Most components no longer have any use what-so-ever. New items and BPs introduced to replace old items. The Jester D-1 is the new gay version of the Outbacko. Hitherto uncrafted amps above A204 are forever lost.

Might also want to include BLP amps in the list.

Updated the list with the most recent update

Updated the list. Last Entry for 2014

One thing i like to add to illustrate something. Lately i had an argument, well let'S say a discussion with someone who said all in EU is bad and everything before VU10 was better and we always had more players back then:

Is it true ?

Lately while digging through the forums for an answer to another thread and i found a post from starfinder from 2009

.... Based on globals...

What I did was, on the request of a participant, to generate a database query which shows how many unique avatars (not teams) which have globalled per month, as well as the total turnover in globals per month.

The brown(ish) line is total loot in K PEDs ... The blue(ish) line is the number of unique avatars which have globalled....

Discuss...

evolve.jpg

I had a look at entropialife and noticed "Hunting Rank: 2 548 of 3 911" ( Yea i know i suck :laugh: ) And i remember all the years after it the numbers in the tracker were in the 2000. That means obvoiusly we have raising playernumbers again and are again in the levels of early 2009. Who know when Mayhem prizes were chosen differently maybe we had an even higher peak....
Anyway i think all the changes alltogether work out slowly, but we have a positive trend again. Let's hope EU can keep it that way.

Reactions: jod
Might be the case for the hunting stats/numbers but notice the miners one is a lot less than it used to be. Maybe hunter numbers are up because people who have been round a bit longer have switched from mining to hunting? I tend to hunt much more now than I used to.
Thanks for sharingcollating so much info.
All the best,

Indica

Might be the case for the hunting stats/numbers but notice the miners one is a lot less than it used to be. Maybe hunter numbers are up because people who have been round a bit longer have switched from mining to hunting? I tend to hunt much more now than I used to.
Thanks for sharingcollating so much info.
All the best,

Indica

A thing to consider while looking at graphs like that is how hard it is to global. Less mining globals might mean less miners, or it might also mean it has become harder to global.

If there are less miners today is hard to say. But it has definitely become harder to get a global.

Also remember that the level at which some mobs global have been reduced to 10ped so the results prior to that happening can't be compared.

Also remember that the level at which some mobs global have been reduced to 10ped so the results prior to that happening can't be compared.

Ah yes, you are right, at least not without database access to exclude these. But another change occured as well. Lower amount of globals and a more even distribution of loot ( Well that is what people talk about in this thread ) Would this not somehow compansate at least in numbers of globals or unique globalling avatars ? Not sure about it. However the turnover graph tells us, back then turnover was higher, but then again it counts only globals.

Anyway over the last years i noticed the number was significantly lower ( 2012,2013 and 2014 it went as low as below 2k ). And at least 2013 was definitely after the lowered global threshold. Now the number is up. t is just i have no fancy graph to show that.:ahh:

Back