FYI: Seriously???

Status

das

Elite
Society
The Ministry
dasouth Genious dasouth
Can you pls remove the following auction ASAP!
I know you want money money money, but there are limits...

I'm assuming that MA meant to make another stack of 500 and not 50

Oops. :laugh:

Looks like even MA makes auction mistakes. :yup:

Now imagine if the reverse happened, which is just as easy, where 500 were listed for the price of 50 and auction orders caught it. How many times a month do players do that?

It's time for an overhaul of how the auction works.

It will be oops when someone buys it by accident :laugh:

this is just beautiful :laugh: proves they need to clean up the interface

I would really like to see what they would do if it was the other way around, 500 for the price of 50!

This isn't MA's auction unless it's on global.

ALL compet deeds are being sold on GLOBAL auction.

Some reseller..

I guess you didnt take the time to look at the pic and see who the seller was!

I would really like to see what they would do if it was the other way around, 500 for the price of 50!

Something like that happened with CLD as I vaguely recall with an MA member trading 100 for the price of 1 (around that figure anyway) in a private trade.

It was corrected pretty quickly anyway. ;)

Something like that happened with CLD as I vaguely recall with an MA member trading 100 for the price of 1 (around that figure anyway) in a private trade.

It was corrected pretty quickly anyway. ;)

really?? the fkn scum that pisses me off they let stuff like that happen all the time and dont even acknowledge it :mad:

Well, I can imagine the quantity of Deeds in that avatar is huge, and anyone with experience listing big stacks of various sizes knows how easy it is to grab the wrong size stack.

My simple point is that it shouldn't be that easy.

It's also easy to be critical so I guess my idea is that for stacks of deeds, or maybe all stacks, the seller should be setting the per item price.

So if I wanted to list a stack of 500 deeds at 100 each, I would drag the stack over, set 100 as the price, the system would display the total price, and then I would submit the new auction listing.

That might just solve this problem

Last edited:
It's also easy to be critical so I guess my idea is that for stacks of deeds, or maybe all stacks, the seller should be setting the per item price.

So if I wanted to list a stack of 500 deeds at 100 each, I would drag the stack over, set 100 as the price, the system would display the total price, and then I would submit the new auction listing.

That is actually a good idea, it could even have the option for the buyer to buy for example 10 out of a stack of 100 or all.
This way if you list all your deeds people can buy from 1 to all

really?? the fkn scum that pisses me off they let stuff like that happen all the time and dont even acknowledge it :mad:

The RCE only works when the markets are relatively free. Interventions can not be done on the basis of "I don't like it", as that would undermine the whole RCE system. So it's proper that they do not act against this donkey-hole.

(Not that I like it, but there is a difference between nice and right sometimes).

I guess you didnt take the time to look at the pic and see who the seller was!
Well, also, the Compet deeds actually do appear in Calypso's auction as well in global. I think Calypso is the only planet section that has them shown.

IDK who moved this thread or why, but I posted in the dev section so they would actually read it & remove it
Since the falx armor bug support case, I kinda had it with support & refuse to use it unless I REALLY need it.
Might aswell delete the thread now IMO

Well, I can imagine the quantity of Deeds in that avatar is huge, and anyone with experience listing big stacks of various sizes knows how easy it is to grab the wrong size stack.

This is the best suggestion I have seen so far and the easiest to implement. A per item price would remove any chance of any possible mistake as well as give the auction a update to finally have <1 ped pricing as that would be mandatory for some items that are worth little individually such as oils.

This would also make the auction system so much better for both sides. And help with the rounding issue, when trying to sell a stack of items I usually have to break it up and can't sell it all to fill the order properly, this would solve that.

We should all submit this to the support team.

I just wonder what the expectation is that players have enough money to invest and have Ped spare to play. If you tie up all this Ped in deeds, how does this affect players ability to actually play and provide a ROI?

I'm assuming that MA meant to make another stack of 500 and not 50

Oops. :laugh:

Looks like even MA makes auction mistakes. :yup:

Now imagine if the reverse happened, which is just as easy, where 500 were listed for the price of 50 and auction orders caught it. How many times a month do players do that?

It's time for an overhaul of how the auction works.

Some assume MA want cut some peds here and there on every ocasion, and that's not mistake. I don't see why your assumption shall be better than other :)

Some assume MA want cut some peds here and there on every ocasion, and that's not mistake.
Well there's always some ppl who are slow. They forget MA can change any variable in the system anytime they want... should they really want it.
Want 100 silent HoF's a minute? No problem.
Generate billion peds out of thin air and put on this table. Done. Piece of cake.

The real question for MA is not how to take a lot of money, it's how to keep the system in balance and customers reasonably satisfied while taking it.

Would they go to the public auction, put their goods up, set up a clever trap so somebody would misclick and fall into it? While taking the risk ppl will figure it out and call you a scammer? U think they would intentionally go into all this trouble for a few peds? C'mon, gimme a break... :)

Reactions: das
No I don't think so ( thats why I used "some" ).

I am sure that's not way they shall earning ped's at all. They would put those deeds on auction with 1 ped SB if they wouldn't have specific plan about how much money exactly they get this way. Thats show somehow how greedy or desperate they are :)

No I don't think so ( thats why I used "some" ).

I am sure that's not way they shall earning ped's at all. They would put those deeds on auction with 1 ped SB if they wouldn't have specific plan about how much money exactly they get this way. Thats show somehow how greedy or desperate they are :)

It's the perception that counts here, not to mention the shitstorm if someone manages to buy them

Auction is removed so thread can be closed for what I'm concerned.
Thx to Serica & others to make a support case about this.

Indeed.

I was thinking this same thing some years ago, WoW has this function, and it is indeed, quite ideal for selling different stack sizes, or lots of stacks (the UI remembers the last set parameters in the auction interface for the same item.).

The whole auction UI could use a heavy overhaul.

Auction is removed so thread can be closed for what I'm concerned.
Thx to Serica & others to make a support case about this.

Good to hear. Thread closed as requested.

Status
Back