What to do now?

Azgal

Dominant
Society
The House - OLAL
Sebastian Azgal Stork
Hey guys,

I just freed up some peds on some junk I had on me - namely 8k PED.
(Not an all too big number, some would say.)

But I've hit a crossroad - I really don't have a clue on what to spend them on. :confused:

Should I pick up my mining gear and start dropping?
Should I hunt now during the migration?
Buy Land Deeds?

e.t.c

Let me know your thoughts...:)

(P.S Haven't done anything on EU the past 2 months beacuse of IRL)

Work on your Longtooth iron mission, focus on Young to Old unless you are on the Bronze, then do Old and higher. Try some LT wave spawns, and if you are feeling lucky, try Eomon.

Hey Max,

Great ideas-
I need to try that for sure.
I'm more for hunting Bulks during these events..

But I might have some luck since I haven't hunted for a while.
(Tinfoil)

Go and have some FUN with it!

I've had fun the last time, didnt pan out so well...
So I'm trying to find a more better solution, you could say :laugh:

I've had fun the last time, didnt pan out so well...
So I'm trying to find a more better solution, you could say :laugh:

Okay, so you don't want to have fun, but want to make money? In that case, your best bet is the local burger joint. Entropia is entertainment, not work nor an investment plan.

I do, but if I can I want to combine that, an not just loose all 8k peds. :)

If you were to free up just a tiny little bit more ;)

Grab a stable ;)

Go join the migration hunters!

Migration mobs have special loot so its worth killing them the month there visiting calypso.

I finished LT missions and didn't loot anything :( and as far as I know they didn't drop any uber items ether the time I was shooting them. On the other hand, Eomons keep dropping uber things all the time. There is so many of them that its even hard to keep track on them.

The TT returns will most likely be lower than normal mobs tho!

On top of that if you do hunt them, then you would be filling the lootpool and maybe just maybe I finally get something as well :p

If you were to free up just a tiny little bit more ;)

Grab a stable ;)

Yeah,
will it produce something though?

Go join the migration hunters!

Migration mobs have special loot so its worth killing them the month there visiting calypso.

I finished LT missions and didn't loot anything :( and as far as I know they didn't drop any uber items ether the time I was shooting them. On the other hand, Eomons keep dropping uber things all the time. There is so many of them that its even hard to keep track on them.

On top of that if you do hunt them, then you would be filling the lootpool and maybe just maybe I finally get something as well :p

Haha sounds like a plan..
But yeah I figured I might try some Eomon.

Thing is,
I've had some bad runs the past migrations so..
Not so tempting.

But I can see if I can pick the hunt up again :)

Since you have the power to logoff for 2 months, here's my wide range of choices:

Hunt whatever you like with 1k ped. and keep the other 7k in inventory.

do a couple of runs until all ped turned to loot, recycle ammo until 1k completely turned to loot.

Check loot in trade terminal. different options

1 loot is abysmal 50% return
then you have 7.500 ped, buy calypso landdeeds and log off for two months again.
right now cld pays over 4ped a deed so if you can get 6 that's 24 ped a week, lets make it 25 for easy calcing 25ped x 8 weeks is 200 peds! this way you can do a nice long opalo hunting sesssion every two months! yeay

2 loot is okish 75% return
then you have 7750 ped, buy calypso landdeeds and log off for two months again.
right now cld pays over 4ped a deed so if you can get 7 (lucky lowball sells em cheap) that's 28 ped a week, lets make it 30 for easy calcing 30ped x 8 weeks is 240 peds! This way you can do a nice long xent tech light rifle x2 hunting sesssion every two months! yeay

3 loot is normal 90% return
check if you can get some markup to make it 100% and repeat another 1000 ped hunt. then go through all the options again.

4 loot is surprisingly good 130% return. Put 300 ped in storage then go through all the options again.
if next loot is bad, add the 300 ped and see if you have 1000 ped again if thats the case hunt 1000 ped again else go through all the options again. If next run is good, add another 300 ped, maybe stack it or turn it into auds.

5 you get a nice uber! Buy 1 cld and hunt with the 1000 ped that you have left again.

6 you get a really nice big hof! Buy 10 clds and hunt with the 1000 ped that you have left again.

7 don´t hunt at all and buy 6 clds and 14 auds, log off for another two months and you can hunt with a xent tech light rifle x3 for a couple of runs.

8 don't hunt at all buy 6 clds and 14 auds, and buy another aud every two weeks until you have 26 auds. sell the auds and get another cld, repeat until you have enough to properly hunt with the cld income.

9 buy eomon blood samples for 8k ped, and sell them for 9k ped. Or buy omegaton enigma 1010 (L) for 8k ped now, log off for 2 months and sell them for 15% more markup

10 buy muscle oil in big stacks for low markup, split them up in smaller bits and sell for higher markup, do this day in day out until your 8k ped is 18k ped.

11 Buy shagadi swords, fire daggers and songkra daggers for current prices and sell them for double/triple the price in a few months when people realise a songkra dagger/trauma IV = a ranked scorpion/a106 and even more when they realise a songkra will also take a VI amp. (86dmg at 65 reload for 64,75 dps untiered, 2.964 eco , sonkra now sells for <500 ped)

Last edited:
Since you have the power to logoff for 2 months, here's my wide range of choices:

Hunt whatever you like with 1k ped. and keep the other 7k in inventory.

do a couple of runs until all ped turned to loot, recycle ammo until 1k completely turned to loot.

Check loot in trade terminal. different options

1 loot is abysmal 50% return
then you have 7.500 ped, buy calypso landdeeds and log off for two months again.
right now cld pays over 4ped a deed so if you can get 6 that's 24 ped a week, lets make it 25 for easy calcing 25ped x 8 weeks is 200 peds! this way you can do a nice long opalo hunting sesssion every two months! yeay

2 loot is okish 75% return
then you have 7750 ped, buy calypso landdeeds and log off for two months again.
right now cld pays over 4ped a deed so if you can get 7 (lucky lowball sells em cheap) that's 28 ped a week, lets make it 30 for easy calcing 30ped x 8 weeks is 240 peds! This way you can do a nice long xent tech light rifle x2 hunting sesssion every two months! yeay

3 loot is normal 90% return
check if you can get some markup to make it 100% and repeat another 1000 ped hunt. then go through all the options again.

4 loot is surprisingly good 130% return. Put 300 ped in storage then go through all the options again.
if next loot is bad, add the 300 ped and see if you have 1000 ped again if thats the case hunt 1000 ped again else go through all the options again. If next run is good, add another 300 ped, maybe stack it or turn it into auds.

5 you get a nice uber! Buy 1 cld and hunt with the 1000 ped that you have left again.

6 you get a really nice big hof! Buy 10 clds and hunt with the 1000 ped that you have left again.

7 don´t hunt at all and buy 6 clds and 14 auds, log off for another two months and you can hunt with a xent tech light rifle x3 for a couple of runs.

8 don't hunt at all buy 6 clds and 14 auds, and buy another aud every two weeks until you have 26 auds. sell the auds and get another cld, repeat until you have enough to properly hunt with the cld income.

9 buy eomon blood samples for 8k ped, and sell them for 9k ped. Or buy omegaton enigma 1010 (L) for 8k ped now, log off for 2 months and sell them for 15% more markup

10 buy muscle oil in big stacks for low markup, split them up in smaller bits and sell for higher markup, do this day in day out until your 8k ped is 18k ped.

11 Buy shagadi swords, fire daggers and songkra daggers for current prices and sell them for double/triple the price in a few months when people realise a songkra dagger/trauma IV = a ranked scorpion/a106 and even more when they realise a songkra will also take a VI amp. (86dmg at 65 reload for 64,75 dps untiered, 2.964 eco , sonkra now sells for <500 ped)

Wow, great ideas.

I'll see which one of those I'll start with-
All of them is a very good option and I do like to invest in cld's if needed.

To try the loot and see how good/bad it is would be one thing also,
nontheless-
I like every idea you listed... thank you!:)

i was in your position last year,

its simple, withdraw and walk away

any way you cycle peds in a profession, you will lose. and very little mkup to make any of the loss back in any profession. so its rather pointless to play

if you dont want to lose your peds then use it to invest in something like cld and log off for a few monthes. or re-sell, etc

I call bullshit... TT return is the same as always it's just that people that normally don't hunt high hp mobs start doing it during migration and think that 100ped cycled on LT should give same average number as 100ped cycled on Berycled puny. The loot swings are bigger on high hp mobs so expect to hunt longer in a bad period and the other way around. When u hit a hof expect the bad period to take it back no matter how big it is.

I call bullshit... TT return is the same as always it's just that people that normally don't hunt high hp mobs start doing it during migration and think that 100ped cycled on LT should give same average number as 100ped cycled on Berycled puny. The loot swings are bigger on high hp mobs so expect to hunt longer in a bad period and the other way around. When u hit a hof expect the bad period to take it back no matter how big it is.

According to PCF something is always wrong with tt, lol.

...loss back in any profession. so its rather pointless to play....

with video games, isn't the point to have fun?

with video games, do you expect to spend some cash to have that fun?

pointless to play = gtfo

i was in your position last year,

its simple, withdraw and walk away

any way you cycle peds in a profession, you will lose. and very little mkup to make any of the loss back in any profession. so its rather pointless to play

if you dont want to lose your peds then use it to invest in something like cld and log off for a few monthes. or re-sell, etc

Yeah I thought of withdraw aswell,
But then I figured I could do something else with them aswell.:)

with video games, isn't the point to have fun?

with video games, do you expect to spend some cash to have that fun?

pointless to play = gtfo

I love this game, and to play it aswell-
but this is no ordinary game, beacuse of the RCE. :)

i'd spend it all on ammo......
well, tbh i'd save a lil for decay as well :)

i'd spend it all on ammo......
well, tbh i'd save a lil for decay as well :)

I would too some months ago..
But I'm trying to find other solutions aswell,
and very curious what the rest of Entropia would do :)

if i had 8k peds i would go cyrene and start the epic mission chain there

but i would wait until migration is over...

since then i would buy cheap e.l.m. edition weps and relist them slowly later when mu goes up again on caly,rt,cyrene and ark...and use some myself...

thats what i would do..

Last edited:

LOL!!! Do you keep track all of your hunting cost and returns exactly? Probably not so don't make up some 100 ped stories and test it for real before you start calling out bullshits!

Back