Limitation of a guest passenger as a DRIVER

ppbaldwin

What are limitations of a guest passenger as a DRIVER?
If I let him drive my vehicle, without me in the vehicle, Is it okay right? What about, the proximity of it? Is the guest driver can take my vehicle anywhere regardless of distance? without me inside the vehicle. In A planet and Space :)
Land, air and Amphibious Vehicle. Ty very much :)

good question! I always figured the 'owner outside of radar for 15minutes and it poofs' rule came into play, but never tested.

Guest driver can take the vehicle anywhere. No time limit no distance limit

Only the original owner can recall the vehicle (only applies to non space vehicles)

When they first let us have flying vehicle, I borrowed a friends Sleipner (Esme's) and I could fly solo outside radar for about an hour. No restriction or nothing else came up, ofc I returned it after that and happy to have testfly with it before I got my own.

Rapido

However if the owner logs out, the limit is the same as if the owner abandoned his vehicle (random within 8-15 mins).

Guest driver can take the vehicle anywhere. No time limit no distance limit

Only the original owner can recall the vehicle (only applies to non space vehicles)

So I Guess its doesnt work in space :) just within the planet?

hmm wonder what happens if guest takes it into space

or trys to or whatever

'this aint yo ship. huh uh'

maybe

hmm wonder what happens if guest takes it into space

or trys to or whatever

'this aint yo ship. huh uh'

maybe

There's a very good practical joke in here somewhere :) bet me :)

I thought that any vehicle not within radar of the owner returns to storage after 10 minutes no matter what?:scratch2:

We know the system checks if owner is still online and haven't recalled the vehicle.
Logically there should be additional checks on planet/space border - if u are owner or not. But, i have never tested it.

If there is no checks we have just found a serious bug. Just imagine what that would mean. U could send your buddy to another planet, he would fill the quad with stackables to the brim and then you recall your vehicle and take stuff out. Perfect smuggling! :wtg:

U could send your buddy to another planet, he would fill the quad with stackables to the brim and then you recall your vehicle and take stuff out. Perfect smuggling! :wtg:

Even if all other was possible, the guest still would have to be able to operate quad's trunk, which is not the case.

Also I'd rather expect the vehicle to go to local storage, not to the owner's. Still quite interesting what would happen if the vehicle is in space. So many things to test :)

Back