Info: Mentor in Australia - Kryto (KaoticFaith) Rarman.

Kaotic85

Guardian
Society
Aussie Entropians
Kryto, KaoticFaith, Rarman.
Greetings everyone,

I'd like to offer my services to anyone that is new to Entropia Universe with learning the fundamentals of the game and how to have a little fun along the way, also one has to be willing to make the investment, either of money or even more valuable your time! I for one was will to make the sacrifice of time!!!

I've enjoyed every step along the way from sweating, hunting, swunting, stone's and fruit walks (along the beach) using items correctly ie; Skills Bonus Increase and how to be economical and would like to teach others of the enjoyment of Entropia. So Ill wrap up by saying that I can only hope that you choose me as your mentor as I will be just as grateful to have you as my disciple.

I'm very approachable and will be more than willing to help out other people that simply do not want to be a disciple as I'm just that way inclined, I like to help others and care not of any reward but more of the friendships created along the way and that one day we'll all get along in a perfect world! NO, Universe... Entropia Universe!!!

Avatar Name: Kryto (KaoticFaith) Rarman.
Player Since: 2010
Current Society: Aussie Entropians
Time Zone: GMT+10
Main Professions: Hunting, Mob avoidance, Teleport acquisition , Basic starter info.
Days Usually Online: Most days, gotta live life too...
Time Usually Online: No set times, sometimes too much...
Home Planet: Calypso.

How to Contact Me:
Via PM on this site (click my pic)
Facebook: www.facebook.com/kryto.rarman
Entropia Life: www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=149722
Discord: KrytoKFR
Steam: Kryto (KF) Rarman.

Im sure there is more and Ill update when I think of it.:scratch2:
Thank you for your time, peace out.
KrytoKFR.

Last edited:
HI KF : )