Death - BlackAngels
zina
As it says, I'm selling a Ranked Scorpion currently at tier 4.9

At tier 0 with A 106 does 60.5 dps with a dpp of 2.93
At tier 4 with damage enhancers and A 106 does 79,2 dps

SOLD

Last edited:
Greetings,

Wanted to know if you accept items trades for this; let me know, thnx.

Regards,
Vi

great gun! I have a tier 7 ranked scorpion.. it's like a SIB imp2870 :)

I have one also and I really like T6.5 I have A104 and does 110 dmg at 67 per/sec. ET combat shows avg hit per shot 75+

Thx for free bump guys :D

B.u.m.p...

B.u.m.p... price lowered and ready for tier 5

I don't know why this is not selling. I have one as I said before and here is what I think.
The RS is comparable to the imp 2870 and here are my thoughts:
There are two things about 2870, 3 more damage and better eco. Ok, but they are 2 huge disadvantages IMO, 2870 takes level 100 and the RS is maxed at level 50 and the big one is cost to tier of both guns. Tier 4 cost 1884 ped and this is based on a % MU from EP that I have found is most of the time somewhat low but even if it is not still 1884 and tier 5 cost 2235 ped for the 2870. Tier 4 and 5 on the RS is 413 ped and 491 ped respectively. The difference pays for a lot of decay. Plus, depending on one's level, the misses will also make a difference in performance.

Now don't get me wrong I would love to have a imp 2870 but not at tier 0 nor having a level under about 95. I would hate to have to depo everytime I wanted to tier it, lol.

IMO the RS is the poorer, lower level, person's imp 2870 and I wish I had an RS when I first started this game.

And just side note: after buying mine I went from around 400 in the hunting stats to 3 ATM, check EL and see my sig below. Don't know if its the gun but I have been lucky with mine.

Also I am not being paid by manciuster lol, I just think this is a good buy and I would have never lowered the price.

Oh yea forgot one thing you must sell the RS outside the AU which is how I bought mine. Not sure how big that is but still it is a consideration but here there are no AU fees:).

I don't know why this is not selling. I have one as I said before and here is what I think.
The RS is comparable to the imp 2870 and here are my thoughts:
There are two things about 2870, 3 more damage and better eco. Ok, but they are 2 huge disadvantages IMO, 2870 takes level 100 and the RS is maxed at level 50 and the big one is cost to tier of both guns. Tier 4 cost 1884 ped and this is based on a % MU from EP that I have found is most of the time somewhat low but even if it is not still 1884 and tier 5 cost 2235 ped for the 2870. Tier 4 and 5 on the RS is 413 ped and 491 ped respectively. The difference pays for a lot of decay. Plus, depending on one's level, the misses will also make a difference in performance.

Now don't get me wrong I would love to have a imp 2870 but not at tier 0 nor having a level under about 95. I would hate to have to depo everytime I wanted to tier it, lol.

IMO the RS is the poorer, lower level, person's imp 2870 and I wish I had an RS when I first started this game.

And just side note: after buying mine I went from around 400 in the hunting stats to 3 ATM, check EL and see my sig below. Don't know if its the gun but I have been lucky with mine.

Also I am not being paid by manciuster lol, I just think this is a good buy and I would have never lowered the price.

Oh yea forgot one thing you must sell the RS outside the AU which is how I bought mine. Not sure how big that is but still it is a consideration but here there are no AU fees:).

Main problem is the amount of Ranked Scorpions seem endless, after each VU a few more seem to drop.

Also many new alternatives hitting the streets lately ( melee amps )

And another questionmark is what a i2870 is worth, with MM and imk2 where they are pricewise places some pressure downwards.

These things combined could be the reason why buyers arent lined up.

A tier 0 sold recently for 15k, tiers dont come cheap on this gun so given the tier 0 sale the price isnt too far off.

My guess a pricedrop by a further couple of k's would start to attract some buyers.

Its still a great gun, had one myself wich i tiered from 0 to 3 , tier 4 was close to 1k alone if im not mistaken.

Main problem is the amount of Ranked Scorpions seem endless, after each VU a few more seem to drop.

Also many new alternatives hitting the streets lately ( melee amps )

And another questionmark is what a i2870 is worth, with MM and imk2 where they are pricewise places some pressure downwards.

These things combined could be the reason why buyers arent lined up.

A tier 0 sold recently for 15k, tiers dont come cheap on this gun so given the tier 0 sale the price isnt too far off.

My guess a pricedrop by a further couple of k's would start to attract some buyers.

Its still a great gun, had one myself wich i tiered from 0 to 3 , tier 4 was close to 1k alone if im not mistaken.

Good points all as were mine. Biggest thing is, I think, is more availability but we are never sure want MA will do. Also even though the MM and imk2 are getting lower the level 100 requirement is still a larger determent (been there, tried that, as we all have:) ) imo.

Bump for price lowered

how long auction?

Back