after 2 weeks

Side Slay Show

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Side Slay Show
We noticed that you haven't been logged in to Entropia Universe for a time now and we don't want you to miss the opportunity of being a continuous part of our virtual community.

after 2 weeks of not logging in ("am on vecation") I get this msg. Its a bit soon isnt it?
Makes me wonder if I should e-mail to MA every 2 weeks I dont hear from them, asking if they are still working on the game. ;)

Happy summer all! :cool:

Agree.
2 weeks of inactivity is just too short a period to be receiving this kind of "VIP treatment"...:lolup:

We noticed that you haven't been developing Entropia Universe for a time now and we don't want you to miss the opportunity of continuously building our virtual community.

We noticed that you haven't been developing Entropia Universe for a time now and we don't want you to miss the opportunity of continuously building our virtual community.

+rep :D

2 weeks seems very soon to be sending inactivity spam emails.

Cheers
Zweshi

In the near future, it's going to reduce from two weeks to one week soon :p

Leave it any longer and the person might break the addiction ;)

Only time I log in now is when I've really got nothing better else to do.

I would prefer a more honest email.

"We have notice you haven't given us any money in the last (1) hours.
Quit being a selfish asshole and pay us what is due. You fucking asshole"

From Mindark with love.

They should send emails notifying people about upcoming events, competitions etc. That would drag some people back from the abyss.

Sorry for being positive on a neg thread :laugh:

I would prefer a more honest email.

"We have notice you haven't given us any money in the last (1) hours.
Quit being a selfish asshole and pay us what is due. You fucking asshole"

From Mindark with love.

this..

"We have noticed that u havent deposited in the last 2 weeks.. so we came to conclusion that u figured out we were milking u like a cow the past ? years.. now could u please come back so we can pay some chosen few their regular big loots"

so im curious did u deposit regularly? because i tended to get these emails even tho i was playing everyday.. i kinda ignored em and so did my email because it automaticly marked em as trashmail

Back