Selling: Ozpyn LR S1X3 tier 3.4

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
As the title says since I have decided to go melee from now on thanks to the new melee amps. This baby is up for grabs for one lucky owner!

Stats from entropedia:
ozpyn_lr_s1x3_3x_dmg_enhancers.jpg

1. Unenchanced
2. 3x dmg enhancers.

In-game stats:
ozpyn_lr_s1x3.jpg

SB: TT+2800 PED.
BO: TT+3000 PED.

Once SB has been met it will take 3 days for the auction to expire, if no other offers come before that it will go to the SB. If other offers come, it will be extended by 12 h, if no other bids come then it will go to the highest previous offer etc.

Edit: I reserve the right to change SB/BO therefore the new SB is TT+2800 PED. If no new bids within sometime I will just list it on auction for 2800 PED SB and 3k PED BO.

Last edited:
b.u.m.p this up

b.u.m.p this up

umm, so if i were to put down a bid, when would i win? you are missing some auction info!

umm, so if i were to put down a bid, when would i win? you are missing some auction info!

Ops, forgot about that. 3 days after SB has been met it will go to the SB if no other bids have come before that.

it's a fine gun, im almost tempted to sell some stuff and bid :p

it's a fine gun, im almost tempted to sell some stuff and bid :p

Indeed it is! The range makes it perfect for big dmg (slow) mobs which cannot be killed efficiently without range, like trooper/treaskeron. This baby (without enhancers) can take out troopers up to gen 4 without them even reaching you! Probably up to traeskeron stalker as well. That means 0 defense costs. One shouldn't focus only on the DPP of gun, but your general dpp like defense costs etc :).

Daily bumpz

Ill take the startbid :)

B.U.M.P 2 days left.

Since I raised the SB to +2800 PED the previous bid of 2500 ped is invalid now. I appreciate the offer though.

Updated rule also, if no bids within a few days I may just list it on auction for 2.8k SB and 3k BO.

Last edited:
Since I raised the SB to +2800 PED the previous bid of 2500 ped is invalid now. I appreciate the offer though.

Updated rule also, if no bids within a few days I may just list it on auction for 2.8k SB and 3k BO.

The OP and I discussed this and I gave him the opportunity to try and get more since all that I would be doing with this gun is reselling it... I've sold a few of these now for 3k each.

Back