The Crash - 07/26/2014

And after all those stability improvements :)
We need to loose more than usual to get new servers ^^

What if...

they are testing the Taming systems this weekend?????

yes, very bad lag..logged in again but Internal errors when trying to use TP on Arkadia...

Arkadia is down (no available servers). Calypso is partially up.

It's happening again? ..I'm not at home right now

Not able to log in...timeout...timeout...timeout...:lam:

Loot lag wait 1.50 min press T wait 3 min nothing happends use TP got international error an so on... time out for me to i hear that MA has fixed theres shit.

opened the laucher and got this message

"Support message
We are recovering data from yesterdays database backlog, this infers extra load on the servers and that is the reason for the exceptional lag. We are sorry for the inconvenience and are working as quick ad possible to get back to normal operation as soon as possible."

some recovery going on from yesterdays crash

Loot lag is epic, killed an LT, went to get a drink while waiting for loot and came back right to the swirlies :laugh:

I arrived on Arkadia about 30 minutes ago, I felt terrible lag (probably, I thought because client was loaded with data from Calypso and Space), so I relogged.

Now I can't get back in again. "Timeout occured during login process" all the time (except once). Well. I get occasional messages like "avatar already logged in" and "Connection lost".

If you *are* ingame at Akadia oratan event, I suggest you don't relog unless you have to.

oh btw: This reminds me: This state feels like how it was at the "public" landgrab at Takuta Plateau a couple of months ago.

I arrived on Arkadia about 30 minutes ago, I felt terrible lag (probably, I thought because client was loaded with data from Calypso and Space), so I relogged.

Now I can't get back in again. "Timeout occured during login process" all the time (except once).

so you were able to get back in finally?

so you were able to get back in finally?

No.

I just ment, I occasionally get other error messages.

(What feels "doh" was that the manager on arkadia said, "1 minute left". And I thought, I hurry to relog so I get less lag - it felt like client was crawling as I had been logged on for some time and travelled from Calypso without logging off.)

Edit: Now I get "Welcome to arkadia" screen. And ingame, hopefully.
ah and I minute to airstrike. Edit2: Everyone to Corageous.

Last edited:
down again, was at ashi started getting major lag and bam.... cant log in any more keep getting timeout error

Arkadia servers not available, MA plezz fix! i NEED to game ;)

EDIT: OMGi just got in as i posted that, PRAISE LOOTIUS!(lol)

managed to login and lag still there, decided to shut down and log back in later and now enter card reader key and just wait at loading and times out, might be ashi server

Last edited:
Back