The Crash - 07/26/2014

Ember

Dominant
JCT Ember Fireheart
Server crash or Taming update

Lag for 15 minutes for hunting mining crafting all over the universe. Then followed by a DC and "The server is offline". Update or crash? :lolup:

What happened? All planets went down, massive loot lag on massive shared, and we all dc, universe wide.

It's like my whole world just disappeared ;)

Server crash?

Hunting Longtooth and after 24 kills with no loot or msg's of no loot I get kicked and find that server is offline.....

I hope i get my peds back!

I take it this was the same for everyone?

Yes it's been dead like 5 minutes, server offline.

It's not letting me depo. :( You know it's broke when MA won't let u depo.

Lol posted thread in Technical. :lolup: :lolup:

Hunting Longtooth and after 24 kills with no loot or msg's of no loot I get kicked and find that server is offline.....

I hope i get my peds back!

I take it this was the same for everyone?

yes...it was universe wide and ur too slow starting a thread on it :p

Guess I'll have to make a ticket if I can't get back into aakas 7 before the timer runs out.

Some areas or services may be inaccessible. This does not have to affect your gameplay.

Yeah doesnt effect my gameplay at all mindark :laugh:

OMG i'm freaking out here wth is going on????

Just made a large depo and then the world goes down!!!!

When trying to login:
"The Entropia Universe is currently offline for maintenance or upgrades. More information may be available at the News or Support sections"

Guess I'll have to make a ticket if I can't get back into aakas 7 before the timer runs out.

GL on that. They did the same thing to me about a year ago and I was basically told to piss off.

I still love how about 50 people get on the forums seconds after crash :lolup:

I believe they just packed up and went home :)

i love that we all love being loved :scratch2:

Lazy swedes go on vacation for a month and this is what happens.

Killed 4 or 5 Levis, got no loot snd no mission points and then crash!

Last weekend Twins was down for me most of the weekend. This time it seems seperate services just started dropping like flies one after the other, started with loot lag, then I got a mission error, then couldn't shoot etc, then got booted out.

Shame, I was planning to grind most of the weekend.

This is what happens when there are more than typical people logged on I think. But it's still not that many participants is it?

I love that you love that we are all being loved by ember :)

Last weekend Twins was down for me most of the weekend. This time it seems seperate services just started dropping like flies one after the other, started with loot lag, then I got a mission error, then couldn't shoot etc, then got booted out.

Shame, I was planning to grind most of the weekend.

This is what happens when there are more than typical people logged on I think. But it's still not that many participants is it?

Hmm no idea...:scratch2:

Still say they tried uploading taming and it was too big.

How many times have you all clicked the login button?

oops.jpg

Back