The Crash - 07/26/2014

Loot lag (and storage/repairs/etc lag) started at around 16:11 MA time on Ark.
People who tried to relog were shown as offline on FL but were still visible ingame (and could be even scanned). I don't anyone succeeded logging back in.
About 20 minutes later, everyone was disconnected.

That's it.

funny

thats 2nd time in 30 days, and last time we got nothing, so this time nothing too, only one gets something from this, and thats MA... 1000000s of peds from us

I think the mice are dead, they didn't survive this heatwave

We just had a storm here in Sweden, may have impacted it :>

At this rate I'll have to go and talk to my Wife and kids..... :eyecrazy:

Dirk

good to find its not just me

At this rate I'll have to go and talk to my Wife and kids..... :eyecrazy:

Dirk

lol...they are probably much older and started driving while you were gone :)

Game Over. Short Answer...a daikiba mature won it all. Thank you for playing.

thats 2nd time in 30 days, and last time we got nothing, so this time nothing too, only one gets something from this, and thats MA... 1000000s of peds from us

I was just standing picking my nose , so . . . :laugh:

I noticed earlier today PCF seemed down a short while too. Something's going on...

Serious?

24 x 6.2 ped....... $15..... I swear if I dont get anything from this i'm quitting EU and will go into 100% trade mode to rip as much ped out of game as i can!

lol

lol phill haha, yea i done only 1 LT just, so i only loose some novas hehe ;)

did they sell all the pet deeds and stables already? if so i think its game over guys

gues what, its back!

Blame my woman.... "lets get out and have some quality time"...... spend day outdoors thinking about EU :laugh:, nice trees dear....

Get back n scuttle upstairs for EU and this going on!

It's a conspiracy by her or maybe aliens.:eyecrazy:

Login server now works, but no available servers to log into the game...

server roll back they know better bitches!

lootlag

lootlag is normally after every full hour few min thats why i was confused and stopped directly

This gives me a nostalgic feeling, remember back in the days when this stuff happened a few times per day?
Back then you didn't even get your lost ammo/decay back.
Stuff like this make me realize how much this game has improved over the years :yay:

Back