The Crash - 07/26/2014

Val is right ... Very bad of MA not to let the playerbase know what the hell is going on.

But this is EU and MA have a very long history of shit like this .. they don't give 2 hoots about the players as long as they get paid.

How do they get paid if we cant log in? :rolleyes:

Maybe is from a good reason ..... too many ppl online :wtg:
Server can't handle it :smoke:

The hamsters spinning the server wheels couldn't take it and keeled over. Right now MA's upgrading to Guinea Pigs.

I successfully logged in at Valiant firebase, Arkadia.

I was holding a finder in my hand (not the case when I disconnected). That's not the first time I hold a different item after a crash, however.
That's why i sold my trusty old F-106.
Selling it after every major crash... :smoke:

Sry if u believed even a quarter of it, well... :p

well I'm gonna start watching south park episode "Taming Strange" a lil bit ironic :rolleyes:

At least the launcher has a new popup now that says "We are currently working on the issue."

not easy

needs some time to copy backups from 5 1/4 inch floppys back to new hdds lol

lol

server hamster thats cool haha

thats the problem maybe, pet stores closed now hehe

It's a payback of the evil spirits of the Ark Underworld.

They did just let us know, problems with servers.

server.jpg

Sorry all, I think this is all due to me.. I was to go out and buy Office what ever version for a friend's friend's mom and I haven't gotten around to it yet..I think someone is saying.

GO OUT AND BUY THAT MS OFFICE NOW!

Oh come on!! I went out and bought that stupid MS Office for mac (which I found I need to download) and I get back and look..still server is down! I did my good deed for today..let me have the servers back!

other games down too at moment.

was try to go to leage of legends and same problems. they at same server too so not an Ma problem only.

Lag for 15 minutes for hunting mining crafting all over the universe. Then followed by a DC and "The server is offline". Update or crash? :lolup:

yes, let it be taming!

From the client loader.

Servers are down
We are currently experiencing problems with our servers. We are working on solving this issue.

I think this is an emo eater :D

Seriously people, if I ever get like this, so lonely iam ranting about a game like this, shoot me please :)

That's boogie. "Francis", the character you just saw him playing, is one of several that guy does for youtube.

And not a good day for the servers to go down since I guess Gam3rCon is going on right about now?

I didnt get any loot when I logged back in? Dunno if the ammo I spent is missing though. Also my armour was off lol

My wife usually wakes up with a dif item in her hand than she fell asleep with :wtg:

This is what happened:

Someone got a massive ATH.

Probably on Ark shared, or on Eomon.

I mean MASSIVE.

The game shut down automatically, as it is designed to do, if loot over the predicted/allowable amounts are looted while MA is away on holiday.

However, the shut-down was not contained.

Data got out, that could expose this action.

MA had to shut down servers again to mitigate incriminating evidence.

When we log back in, someone or some group will have hit 1M ped.

I guarantee it.

;)

Last edited:
Like take a shower.

Please stop neg repping 5$ for this comment. I had told him I was going to take a shower in TS during the shut-down. I actually WAS taking a shower :)

That is what we talk about on Profits TS server. Come join us. Stig is thinking of taking one right now. It is quite exciting in here atm!

Dude's and dudette's wth is the real life stuff?

I just sat and had a 5 minute conversation with my wife........

My head now hurts.

I actually just made tea.

HELP starting to get the shakes.......

Foam appearing around the edge's of my mouth......

Back